Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi trainers around the Pokémon World! I need a big helping and here. So far, I'm not getting lucky on getting the Pokémon I need. Heck, there are even some Pokémon that are insanely difficult to catch just to check the IV's.

Anyway, here are the fully EV Trained Pokémon I need:

Timid/Modest Max Speed Thundurus-T
Bold Chansey with Seismic Toss
Timid Max Speed Starmie
Bold Porygon2
Modest Max Sp.Atk Rotom
Bold Uxie
Adamant Max Attack Terrakion
Careful/Timid Jirachi
Timid Max Speed Latias
Timid Ditto 31/x/x/31/x/31

Here are the Pokemon I will trade for any of them:

Adamant Scizor
343/394/232/123/166/164
Technician
U-Turn/Bullet Punch/Superpower/Protect

Adamant Bisharp
383/232/119/169/239
Defiant
Sucker Punch/Night Slash/Iron Head/Protect

Calm Jellicent
399/140/172/190/339/131
Cursed Body
Scald/Ice Beam/Will-O-Wisp/Recover

Lonely Electivire
282/337/177/222/203/268
Thunderbolt/Earthquake/Ice Punch/Cross Chop

Modest Typhlosion
286/181/184/335/211/282
Eruption/Flamethrower/SolarBeam/Protect

Jolly Mamoswine
357/354/170/130/144/267
Earthquake/Ice Shard/Endeavor/Stealth Rock

Adamant Krookodile
366/169/130/172/276
Crunch/Rock Slide/Earthquake/Protect

Shiny Timid Latios
302/194/196/359/256/350
Draco Meteor/Psyshock/Thunderbolt/Recover
(Got it from another user.)

Sassy Ferrothorn
347/205/296/116/363/45
Gyro Ball/Power Whip/Curse/Leech Seed

Calm Zapdos
377/167/202/267/261/239
Thunderbolt/Heat Wave/Roost/Protect

Adamant Metagross
364/405/359/260/279/239
Meteor Mash/Earthquake/Stealth Rock/Explosion (Got it from another user.)

Adamant Darmanitan
348/415/134/81/141/289
Flare Blitz/Rock Slide/Superpower/U-Turn

Adamant Slaking
450/423/227/183/148/282
Return/Earthquake/Sucker Punch/Fire Punch

Impish Hippowdon
410/260/339/130/190/102
Earthquake/Ice Fang/Toxic/Slack Off

Bold Weezing
269/184/367/232/154/134
Flamethrower/Will-O-Wisp/Haze/Pain Split

Careful Dusknoir
277/248/350/136/337/95
Shadow Punch/Will-O-Wisp/Pain Split/Trick Room

Timid Abomasnow
320/190/195/257/202/221
Blizzard/Energy Ball/Leech Seed/Substitute

Sassy Amoonguss
431/176/176/183/284/58
Effect Spore
Giga Drain/Spore/Rage Powder/Protect

If you have any of the Pokémon I require, please reply and notify me that the Pokemon you are trading were EV Trained and not hacked (or PokeSav'd).

Thanks and keep up the good work with your battles!

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a female, modest lotad/lombre/ludicolo. Good IVs are a bonus, but are by no means a necessity. Thanks for the help!

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
31/0/31/31/31/31 or 31/2/31/30/31/30 if you're going to go Bold/Calm/Modest/Timid, otherwise 31/31/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/30/30/31/30 for mixed ones.
I think i'm gonna RNG a completely flawless one, thanks Agonist!

And people, any suggestions of nicknames for a Salamence? :p

Repost:

I am currently looking for a trade to get a Shiny Skarmory, only because my friend is starting to play Pokemon Pearl soon and I want to give him a little Gift :) I found the Shiny Staravia and evolved it yesterday and I was really happy I found it because I thought I could make a trade like this for a Skarmory.

If anyone has a Shiny Skarmory that is willing to trade for my Shiny Staraptor I would love you forever! Also I would like to say I don't mind about the Nature or IV's/EV's on the Shiny Skarmory as my friend doesn't really play competitively he will just really appreciate that I got it for him, so if your Skarmory isn't up to par with the Metagame these days, don't worry :) Thanks a lot everyone for reading! (Friend Code is in my SIG)

This is how my Staraptor looks

Level: 50
IVs: 4/15/11/10/19/16
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Attack/ 252 Speed
Nature: Naive
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Return/Brave Bird/Close Combat/U-Turn
Notes: I used PP Max on Close Combat so it's got 8/8 PP now, also I know the IV's aren't that great but this is my fourth shiny pokemon I've caught and I was really excited when I got him!

Could anybody trade me an Imposter Ditto? Preferably, one with a Relaxed Nature and 0 Spe IV.

In fact, I'll take any Imposter Ditto, as long as it has a 31 HP IV. That's the most important thing for me. I'm willing to make an offer for it, PM me and we can work out the details.

If I could connect to Pokecheck, I wouldn't be asking here.

Where do we go to suggest that something might be too broken for competitive play?

i.e, "Jirachi is broken because of Serene Grace"

Could anybody trade me an Imposter Ditto? Preferably, one with a Relaxed Nature and 0 Spe IV.

In fact, I'll take any Imposter Ditto, as long as it has a 31 HP IV. That's the most important thing for me. I'm willing to make an offer for it, PM me and we can work out the details.

If I could connect to Pokecheck, I wouldn't be asking here.
I'll be moving to a hotel in a few hours, not sure if I'll be able to connect to the Wi-Fi there. So, anyone have a Ditto?

EDIT: Nevermind

I have a shiny level one Tangela with regenerator that is female. I'm looking for a female Snorunt with its dream world ability, moody. This is the first time I've traded online so I'll need to be told where to go for this. Friend Code is 5373 1273 6020. My name is Omar.

I'm looking for a Japanese (or any region other than NA) male Trapinch with jolly nature. Willing to trade anything of equal value. PM me for FC and negotiations

Hey Guys,

I am a little way behind with pokemon at the moment, So I want to ask if it's possible that a donphan can learn both mud-slap and Ice shard (At the same time) from breeding? And is it possible that a donphan can get the dreamworld ability from breeding too? (Sand Veil)?

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey Guys,

I am a little way behind with pokemon at the moment, So I want to ask if it's possible that a donphan can learn both mud-slap and Ice shard (At the same time) from breeding? And is it possible that a donphan can get the dreamworld ability from breeding too? (Sand Veil)?
It's in the Field egg group, so male Smeargle + female DW Donphan = done.

Do you guys know any websites where I can find pokemon and pokeball Sprites to use for my thread? Since I need to clean it up a bit. If you don't mind?

And also, are these pokemon available in the Dreamworld with their new abilities:
Palkia - Telepathy
Dialga - Telepathy
Chimchar - Iron Fist
Turtwig - Shell Armor

If no, then how is Jedi able to get the DW palkia if it wasn't mentioned on Nexus's list of DW pokemon thread? Oh let me guess, Nexus hasn't updated it yet, right?

Eyedol

the artist formerly known as xAtrocity
All 4th gen mascot legendary Pokémon are available through Pokémon Dream Radar after obtaining Landorus-T. The 4th gen Sinnoh starter trio are from one-time use codes from new games purchased at Wal-Mart.

All 4th gen mascot legendary Pokémon are available through Pokémon Dream Radar after obtaining Landorus-T. The 4th gen Sinnoh starter trio are from one-time use codes from new games purchased at Wal-Mart.
I see.

Thank you for your time. Nice Avatar btw.

Do you know where I can find these sprites that I'm looking for (From a website)?

Pokécheck hosts both full-size animated sprites, and small non-animated sprites. I forget what the link to all the balls are though...
@Hozu - Thank you for your time, Hozu.

@Everyone - To Those who I owe credit points, If you're interested in banner services, I am willing to make banners not just because I owe you credits, also because I am trying to built up my reputation as an animator in 2D animation and character designer in photoshop at my art school before I graduate this coming december. So if you like me to make you any banners, just post on my thread and let me know.

To those who I earn credits from, if you know how to rng abuse on the pokemon games, then you are welcome to try to get some of the pokemon on my wanted list right here on my thread. I'll try and make the time to update my wanted list and my thread during my free times when I'm available but I can only do trades and business on smogon on Saturdays only.

Wanted List
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3333547&postcount=45

List of credit points that I owe to and earn from:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3333546&postcount=44

If anyone is welcome to try to do business with but if you're new around here and someone who I'm not familiar with, you'll have to prove yourself to me that you're trustworthy and tell me about your reputation here on smogon first. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)