Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for someone to tutor my Scizor with Superpower and Bug Bite; it's flawless Adamant technician in a dusk ball and you can keep a copy of it for tutoring it. I also need to evolve two shiny dusk ball Haunter, both flawless with Hidden Power Ice 70 and Fire 70. You may also keep a copy of the Gengars. PM me if you can tutor or have time to help me evolve my Haunter.

First: NEVER ask for edited pokemon, RNG is fair easy and here are a lot of people that can RNG you a pokemon for free..

Second: I can help you! I will RNG him in Black1 but I need more details like, nature? wanted ability? want egg moves?

Anyway, replay me via PM or VM.
Ok thanks for the advice! I ment whatever you said but I didn't mean to say it wrong.

And ill give more details in pm

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have any of these? Pentaflawless except as required for Hidden Power...
Code:
-Shiny Bold Porygon with Trace ability. Caught in a Dive Ball.
-Shiny Modest Porygon with HP Fighting, and Trace or Download ability. Caught in a Dive Ball.
-DW Ditto 31/x/x/x/x/x with HP Ice/Grass/Ground 70. Caught in a Heal Ball.
-A good Timid/Modest HP Ice Pikachu with Surf. 4th gen only of course.
I thought I saw someone with the last one somewhere...

Excuse me, guys?

has there been any news about the Dream World Snivy with Contrary?

I was very interested in that pokemon's ability and that's one of my most wanted pokemon on my personal wish list on my thread.

If you guys ever heard any news about it being available sometime in the future, could you let me know?

EDIT:
@Hozu - well I have the surfing Pikachu on the 4th gen but it belongs to musicmeister and plus I don't have redis rights to trade it. :(

And I don't have access to wifi on the 4th gen anymore. :(

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
I have a Bold HP Fire Ability 0 spread for my Diamond, I can do that Porygon for you if you like.
Well... I wasn't looking for that spread, but I don't have it on my current save, nor will I have it on my new one. Alright then. I'll take you up on it.

@Everyone - To Those who I owe credit points, If you're interested in banner services, I am willing to make banners not just because I owe you credits, also because I am trying to built up my reputation as an animator in 2D animation and character designer in photoshop at my art school before I graduate this coming december. So if you like me to make you any banners, just post on my thread and let me know.​

To those who I earn credits from, if you know how to rng abuse on the pokemon games, then you are welcome to try to get some of the pokemon on my wanted list right here on my thread. I'll try and make the time to update my wanted list and my thread during my free times when I'm available but I can only do trades and business on smogon on Saturdays only.​

List of credit points that I owe to and earn from:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3333546&postcount=44

If anyone is welcome to try to do business with but if you're new around here and someone who I'm not familiar with, you'll have to prove yourself to me that you're trustworthy and tell me about your reputation here on smogon first. Thank you.​

Does anyone by any chance have these pokemon?​

WANTED LIST

A Non-Shiny DreamWorld Sawk (Jolly)
Ability: Mold Breaker
Moves: Ice Punch, Earthquake, and Stone Edge

A shiny Golett/Golurk (Impish)
Ability: Iron Fist
IV set: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Ice Punch, Fire Punch, and Stealth Rock

A Non-shiny Dream World Golett (Adamant)
Ability: No Guard
Iv Set: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Stealth Rock

A Non-shiny Dream World (Female) Espeon (Bold)
HP - 70 Fighting Hidden Power
Moves: Stored Power, Calm Mind, and Baton Pass

A Non-shiny Dream World Spinda (Brave) (Male/Female)
Ability: Contrary
IV Set: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Moves: Trick Room and SuperPower

A Non-shiny Dream World Farfetch'd (Adamant) (Male)
Ability: Defiant
Held Item: Stick
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (If possible)
Moves: Return and Revenge

A Shiny (Male) Eevee/Umbreon (Calm)
Ability: Synchronize
Moves: Wish, Foul Play, Heal Bell, Protect

A Non-Shiny Donphan (Male) (Impish)
Ability: Sturdy
Moves: Ice Shard, EarthQuake, and Stealth Rock

A Non-Shiny DreamWorld Gible (Male) (Jolly)
Ability: Rough Skin
Moves: Outrage, Aqua Tail, Earthquake, and Stone Edge

A Non-shiny Porygon-Z (Timid & Timid)
Ability: Adaptability
IV set (Timid #1): Flawless
IV set (Timid #2): An IV Set with 70 Fire Hp
Moves: Dark Pulse (Both)

A Dream World Non-shiny (Male) Breloom/Shroomish (Jolly)
Ability: Technician
IV set: Flawless
Moves: Bullet Seed, Spore, and Stone Edge

A Non-shiny Totodile (Adamant) (Male)
IV Set: Flawless
Moves: Ice Punch, Swords Dance, and Aqua Jet

A Shiny Feraligatr (Jolly) (Male)
IV Set: Flawless
Moves: Ice Punch, Low Kick, Earthquake, and Dragon Dance

A Non-Shiny (Female) Chikorita (Bold)
IV set: Flawless
Moves: Leech Seed, Giga Drain, and Aromatherapy

A non-shiny DW Pichu (Naive) (Male/Female)
Ability: LightningRod
IV set: an IV set with 70 ice hp
Moves: Volt Tackle, Encore, and Nasty Plot

Personal Wanted list:

A non-shiny DW Snivy (Timid)
HP - Fire & Ice
Ability: Contrary

A non-shiny DW Cyndaquil (Timid)
HP - Ground & Grass
Ability: Flash Fire

A Non-shiny DW Eevee/Glaceon (Timid) (Male/Female)
HP - 70 Ground & Fire
Ability: Anticipation (Ice Body)
Moves: Baton Pass, Blizzard, and Shadow Ball

I'm about to RNG this:

I like to get my stuff with trading in mind, since I never play Ubers. However, I don't know which Deoxys form is more useful in Ubers? Right now I'm torn between Naive and Calm for the nature. Any specific Hidden Power to get?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm about to RNG this:

I like to get my stuff with trading in mind, since I never play Ubers. However, I don't know which Deoxys form is more useful in Ubers? Right now I'm torn between Naive and Calm for the nature. Any specific Hidden Power to get?
Imo, the most useful forms of Deoxys are its Attack and Speed Forme, and you should get it with a Timid/Hasty/Naive nature.

If you're aiming for a hidden power type, you should aim for Fire.

I don't recomend an attack lowering nature since you can teach Extremespeed in it Speed form and change it to Attack form later. I RNGed a Rash one, was looking for a Naive but din't get any good spreed.....

Thank you both for the suggestions. I haven't gotten it yet, but I've ultimately decided to go for a Naive one with Hidden Power Fire. Dark Pulse is a new move that it can't otherwise get, so I figured I'd get a spread that can actually get some use out of DP. Also, Attack Forme has always been my personal favorite.
Either way, there will still be some people interested in trading for it.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Does anyone have any of these? Pentaflawless except as required for Hidden Power...
Code:
-Shiny Modest Porygon with HP Fighting, and Trace or Download ability. Caught in a Dive Ball.
I can do those Ditto if you'd like (I'd end up doing 31/3/31/31/31/2, 31/2/31/30/30/3 and 31/2/31/30/31/3 for them and either Sassy or Relaxed (unless of course you want a different spread)).

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Code:
I'm fairly sure that I have that Bold spread on Diamond; I'll double-check once I get back home if you're still looking for it.

I do have a Modest spread in Platinum, but it isn't HP Fighting. :/ Figured I'd still throw that out though, if it interests you.

Also @Perfect Cell, if you're playing Emerald, use the Battle Tower cloning glitch for extra Luxury Balls. If not, then Premier I guess? There aren't any other Poke Balls that match Shiny Rayquaza in G3.

Also @Perfect Cell, if you're playing Emerald, use the Battle Tower cloning glitch for extra Luxury Balls. If not, then Premier I guess? There aren't any other Poke Balls that match Shiny Rayquaza in G3.
Playing Sapphire, and I thought of doing that, but realized it would take quite a long time to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)