Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to ask if breeding in 4th gen offers anything that you cannot find in B2/W2 like tutors and tmS. Is it still worth breeding there something or you can find anything you need in BW2?

I would like to ask if breeding in 4th gen offers anything that you cannot find in B2/W2 like tutors and tmS. Is it still worth breeding there something or you can find anything you need in BW2?
Not alot that I can think of, but Focus Punch Azumarill is at least one of them (Or any Pokémon that you would like to use Focus Punch with).

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If you can, catch Houndour instead of breeding it (it doesn't really need any egg moves).

Is there anything I should know about RNG Cresselia in W2 before I begin? Is it just like any other stationary after it's on the bridge?

Hello. Can anyone give me 1 masterball via GTS please? And can you please give the mon a pokerus too :)

I currently don't have a router to make my laptop a wifi hotspot that's why i can only do gts trades atm...

I deposited a Joltik in the GTS. I think its LVL20 or something. The exchange is for a Snivy. My OT is Riev and TID is 36927.

Thanks for reading!

Can I still RNG on Pokemon Emerald if it's internal battery has dried out?
I want to RNG for good stats and shinies but I was wondering if the fact that the game's battery has dried out will effect this.

I'm an old member coming back to pokemon after a long break. I was pretty good at OU in gen 4, and was good in early Gen 5 OU (when I came back briefly).

Recently I can't seem to get many wins on PO ... I frequently get close but then lose in the last stretch.

Can anybody give me some general advice about the transition to Gen 5 OU?

Hey guys, just wondering, what counts as a roamer in Black 2? I feel like RNGing the legendaries since it's so easy, but do Latios, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit and Cresselia count as roamers? Or are their IVs set when you click on them?

Thanks.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys, just wondering, what counts as a roamer in Black 2? I feel like RNGing the legendaries since it's so easy, but do Latios, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit and Cresselia count as roamers? Or are their IVs set when you click on them?

Thanks.
In Black 2 none of those are roamers, they're all stationary Pokemon so their IVs/PID are set when you interact with them (in Latios's case when you walk up to it and it comes to you after chasing it around in the Dreamyard)

Something I always wondered: why is the max number of EVs 510 instead of say, 508 or 512, when 4 EVs are required to make a difference? Is 510 somehow easier to program or is it just the game trolling us?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Probably because the maximum in each individual stat is 255. You're able to max out two, thus the 510 cap.

Does anyone have a hidden ability female poliwag (or a female anything from that evolutionary line) to trade me so I can breed a good drizzle politoed?

Hey everyone this is a quick request that I would absolutely love anyone who would help me out. I need a RUFFLET to complete my pokedex! I haven't seen it so I can't search the trades but if anyone has one for offer please let me know and I can trade more or less any 5th gen poke for it :) Thanks soooo much, my FC is in my sig thanks guys and girls take care,

@Everyone - To Those who I owe credit points, If you're interested in banner services, I am willing to make banners not just because I owe you credits, also because I am trying to built up my reputation as an animator in 2D animation and character designer in photoshop at my art school before I graduate this coming december. So if you like me to make you any banners, just post on my thread and let me know.

To those who I earn credits from, if you know how to rng abuse on the pokemon games, then you are welcome to try to get some of the pokemon on my wanted list right here on my thread. I'll try and make the time to update my wanted list and my thread during my free times when I'm available but I can only do trades and business on smogon on Saturdays only.​

List of credit points that I owe to and earn from:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3333546&postcount=44

If anyone is welcome to try to do business with but if you're new around here and someone who I'm not familiar with, you'll have to prove yourself to me that you're trustworthy and tell me about your reputation here on smogon first. Thank you.​

Does anyone by any chance have these pokemon?​

WANTED LIST

A Non-Shiny DreamWorld Sawk (Jolly)
Ability: Mold Breaker
Moves: Ice Punch, Earthquake, and Stone Edge

A Non-Shiny DreamWorld Gible (Male) (Jolly)
Ability: Rough Skin
Moves: Outrage, Aqua Tail, Earthquake, and Stone Edge

A shiny Golett/Golurk (Impish)
Ability: Iron Fist
IV set: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Ice Punch, Fire Punch, and Stealth Rock

A Non-shiny Dream World Golett (Adamant)
Ability: No Guard
Iv Set: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Stealth Rock

A Non-shiny Dream World (Female) Espeon (Bold)
HP - 70 Fighting Hidden Power
Moves: Stored Power, Calm Mind, and Baton Pass​

A Non-shiny Dream World Spinda (Brave) (Male/Female)
Ability: Contrary
IV Set: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Moves: Trick Room and SuperPower

A Non-shiny Dream World Farfetch'd (Adamant) (Male)
Ability: Defiant
Held Item: Stick
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (If possible)
Moves: Return and Revenge

A Shiny (Male) Eevee/Umbreon (Calm)
Ability: Synchronize
Moves: Wish, Foul Play, Heal Bell, Protect

A Non-Shiny Donphan (Male) (Impish)
Ability: Sturdy
Moves: Ice Shard, EarthQuake, and Stealth Rock

A Non-shiny Porygon-Z (Timid & Timid)
Ability: Adaptability
IV set (Timid #1): Flawless
IV set (Timid #2): An IV Set with 70 Fire Hp
Moves: Dark Pulse (Both)​

A Dream World Non-shiny (Male) Breloom/Shroomish (Jolly)
Ability: Technician
IV set: Flawless
Moves: Bullet Seed, Spore, and Stone Edge

A Non-shiny Totodile (Adamant) (Male)
IV Set: Flawless
Moves: Ice Punch, Swords Dance, and Aqua Jet

A Shiny Feraligatr (Jolly) (Male)
IV Set: Flawless
Moves: Ice Punch, Low Kick, Earthquake, and Dragon Dance

A Non-Shiny (Female) Chikorita (Bold)
IV set: Flawless
Moves: Leech Seed, Giga Drain, and Aromatherapy

A non-shiny DW Pichu (Naive) (Male/Female)
Ability: LightningRod
IV set: an IV set with 70 ice hp
Moves: Volt Tackle, Encore, and Nasty Plot​

Personal Wanted list:

A non-shiny DW Snivy (Timid)
HP - Fire & Ice
Ability: Contrary

A non-shiny DW Cyndaquil (Timid)
HP - Ground & Grass
Ability: Flash Fire

A Non-shiny DW Eevee/Glaceon (Timid) (Male/Female)
HP - 70 Ground & Fire
Ability: Anticipation (Ice Body)
Moves: Baton Pass, Blizzard, and Shadow Ball

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a Donphan of any usable nature with Ice Shard, preferably flawless and nicknamable. CMT for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)