Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo... Just slightly off topic but good news for me and Miku. I was looking for a Jolly pokémon to pass the nature down from, and I came across one of my Wonder Trade (received) pokés.... Come to find out. it is a 5IV Jolly foreign Froakie. I have a 3IV female Poliwag to breed with it.. Looks like you might have your 4-6IV Shiny, Jolly Poliwag soon Miku!

Hey guys, just looking for a re generator slowpoke. If you have an extra kings rock that'd be dope. Nature doesnt matter, i can breed for it. Have some things for trade, just let me know what you want through reply or inbox.

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
Sooo... Just slightly off topic but good news for me and Miku. I was looking for a Jolly pokémon to pass the nature down from, and I came across one of my Wonder Trade (received) pokés.... Come to find out. it is a 5IV Jolly foreign Froakie. I have a 3IV female Poliwag to breed with it.. Looks like you might have your 4-6IV Shiny, Jolly Poliwag soon Miku!
Ahhhh! That is great news! I hope your luck is better than mine!

Hey guys, just looking for a re generator slowpoke. If you have an extra kings rock that'd be dope. Nature doesnt matter, i can breed for it. Have some things for trade, just let me know what you want through reply or inbox.
Whatcha got, I've got a bunch of 4IV Bold spitbacks?

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a female HA dratini or Dragonite in a Dream ball. IVs don't matter.

Pokemon I can breed
Jolly/Adamant Larvitar with egg moves
Bold Chansey with Egg moves
Timid/Jolly Charmander with Egg moves
Jolly Thick Fat Swinub with Egg moves
Jolly Mold Breaker Axew
Timid Gastly
Adamant Intimidate Mawile
Adamant Technician Scyther
Timid/Modest Larvesta
Timid/Modest Protean Froakie
all flawless I also have 4iv staryu and shiny ha Dragonite
PM with offers

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
Zesh, sending you a 5IV jolly HA Poliwag to help you breed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)