Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benefit of working from home is I can stare at my computer aimlessly for some hours, while slaving away earning more money to waste on my lovely Pokemanz.
Im Sorry if i'm waisting your time, but do you need a Brave duoblade? i do indeed have one and he knows 2 key moves, (being s.dance and s.sneak.) in return, i need a baltoy, any baltoy, if you accept or don't accept. please reply. and i'm also sorry i've posted this multiple times, i just need the baltoy.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Im Sorry if i'm waisting your time, but do you need a Brave duoblade? i do indeed have one and he knows 2 key moves, (being s.dance and s.sneak.) in return, i need a baltoy, any baltoy, if you accept or don't accept. please reply. and i'm also sorry i've posted this multiple times, i just need the baltoy.
I don't need one, sorry. I have a 29/31/31/31/31/29 Shiny - Brave.

Edit: and you're not wasting my time by asking a simple question :)

I have a Scyther that I plan to be offensive Scizor/Mega Scizor. Other than Attack, what else should I invest in? Its speed is sub-par and it carries really good priority, so is it worth to invest in Speed or should I go with something else?

I don't need one, sorry. I have a 29/31/31/31/31/29 Shiny - Brave.
Ah, its fine. do you know anyone who might have a BALTOY? i've been on and off the gts for 5 DAYS And i havent found one that was not something from poke transfer or my xerneas. is xerneas worth keeping? or should i give it away?

I have a Scyther that I plan to be offensive Scizor/Mega Scizor. Other than Attack, what else should I invest in? Its speed is sub-par and it carries really good priority, so is it worth to invest in Speed or should I go with something else?
252 Atk and 252HP if doing Choice band set, 40 atk, 252 Hp and 216 sp.def if going SD set

Esmeya

Ah, its fine. do you know anyone who might have a BALTOY? i've been on and off the gts for 5 DAYS And i havent found one that was not something from poke transfer or my xerneas. is xerneas worth keeping? or should i give it away?
There's no point in trading a Xerneas for a Baltoy. Why not check trade threads or worst case scenario wonder-trade.

Edit: Five days isn't that much of a feat anyway. I spent nearly one month looking for a reasonable trade for a Magnezone for my dex entry :l

There's no point in trading a Xerneas for a Baltoy. Why not check trade threads or worst case scenario wonder-trade.

Edit: Five days isn't that much of a feat anyway. I spent nearly one month looking for a reasonable trade for a Magnezone for my dex entry :l
Dang, ONE MONTH?! Thats quite the feat. (in my opinion) Also, i've realised i can be a huge troll with xerneas by using geomancry while holding a power herb. also, where do i find a trade thread? you might facepalm at that question, but i'm quite new to the forums.

Esmeya

Dang, ONE MONTH?! Thats quite the feat. (in my opinion) Also, i've realised i can be a huge troll with xerneas by using geomancry while holding a power herb. also, where do i find a trade thread? you might facepalm at that question, but i'm quite new to the forums.
Click Wi-Fi on the top header and all of the available open trade shops are there, alternatively you can type in "Baltoy" in the Search box at the top right of the page and subject it only to search in this forum only. Yes, one month. Not a huge deal, at the time I couldn't trade myself so I had to rely on GTS ~.~

Also, I am unable to set up an adhoc network right now but I probably can in a few days when I get home....is that my only option?
You have this as an option as well: http://www.winportal.com/virtual-wifi-router

If not you will have to wait. I think there are other ways to switch WEP/WPA but my brain is quite fried from lack of sleep. I apologize.

alright here is my story, i saw that you wanted a baltoy really bad so i thought to my self, i guess i will try to help this guy out, so i go to the gts see some one wants a level 61 abomasnow for a baltoy so i use 7 rare candies on my abomosnow to level him up to 61 ( cause i am to lazy to just battle plus don't want anyone taking the offer), so now i traded and got a baltoy, you can have it for free

Hello I need to get someone to trade me a Florges and a Gallade and then trade back just for Pokedex entries. Can give a Lansat Berry in return or a 5 IV Goomy or Fennekin in return. PM me thanks.

alright here is my story, i saw that you wanted a baltoy really bad so i thought to my self, i guess i will try to help this guy out, so i go to the gts see some one wants a level 61 abomasnow for a baltoy so i use 7 rare candies on my abomosnow to level him up to 61 ( cause i am to lazy to just battle plus don't want anyone taking the offer), so now i traded and got a baltoy, you can have it for free
Hah, i was just doing the same thing, only with a Mudkip ;). Well, at least he got the Baltoy!

Hah, i was just doing the same thing, only with a Mudkip ;). Well, at least he got the Baltoy!
yeah i private messaged him he hasn't responded yet but i have bred the baltoy and got one egg, so at least i have a baltoy, does anyone else want i baltoy? i will breed them and you can have them for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)