Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I'm looking for a Carvanha or Sharpedo with Speed Boost. I don't really care about it's nature or IVs.

Among the pokemon I have for trade (all have 3-4 IVs) are:
HA Eevee
Darumaka
HA Phantump
HA Dratini
Porygon
Totodile

Please PM me if you're interested in trading :)

i have a question.
is rng considered hacking by the community? im not speaking about smogon members, but about smogons itself, of course there are people tht disagrees with rng.

I transferred one of each legendary from my Black cartridge, but oddly enough my oaks letter event Shaymin didn't make it through?

In other news I got a modest ?/?/31/31/?/31 Celebi, happy to poke check it later if anyone is interested - open to offers :)

No they do not, those tutor moves are not counted as egg moves.

EDIT:
I transfered over 20+ shiny male Adamant Guts Timburr with Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Knock Off, and Ice Punch. They are all 31/31/31/X/31/31 and RNG abused by me.
I also have some shiny male Adamant Defiant Pawniard with Sucker Punch, Knock Off and Stealth Rock. They are also 31/31/31/X/31/31 and RNG abused by me.
Seeing as some people don't have access to any 5th gen games/don't know how to RNG abuse I am giving them away for free. Let me know if you would like any of them.

I'm also willing to do breeding projects in 5th gen in exchange for Pokemon Y mega stones.
wow I know this may as well have been days ago...but I would love. Pawniard

i have a question.
is rng considered hacking by the community? im not speaking about smogon members, but about smogons itself, of course there are people tht disagrees with rng.
from the wifi rules thread:

"Smogon's definition of hacking is the following- Hacking is the use of any external device in order to modify the game and the game data in any sort of way."

RNG abuse and cloning are fine, as they don't modify anything.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i have a question.
No... considering we have multiple help threads, and guides for RNG abuse...

No they do not, those tutor moves are not counted as egg moves.

EDIT:
I transfered over 20+ shiny male Adamant Guts Timburr with Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Knock Off, and Ice Punch. They are all 31/31/31/X/31/31 and RNG abused by me.
I also have some shiny male Adamant Defiant Pawniard with Sucker Punch, Knock Off and Stealth Rock. They are also 31/31/31/X/31/31 and RNG abused by me.
Seeing as some people don't have access to any 5th gen games/don't know how to RNG abuse I am giving them away for free. Let me know if you would like any of them.

I'm also willing to do breeding projects in 5th gen in exchange for Pokemon Y mega stones.
I would be really interested in a guts Timburr and a Pawniard, if you still got some left.

I transferred one of each legendary from my Black cartridge, but oddly enough my oaks letter event Shaymin didn't make it through?

In other news I got a modest ?/?/31/31/?/31 Celebi, happy to poke check it later if anyone is interested - open to offers :)
I'm interested depending on the remainder 3 lol

YAAAAAAAAY!
The day I've been waiting all my life has finally arrived! XD
Phew, that was long. Better than nothing eh?

Hey everyone. So earlier I stupidly transferred my HA Eevee from White 2 to X and am now unable to get Hyper Voice on Eevee. I was wondering if anyone had a female HA Eevee in Gen V to trade me? I don't have much for offer in Gen V but I can trade all sorts of HA pokes from my X cartridge? Please PM if you can help, and thanks in advance!

Does anyone have tips for catching Pokemon with Hidden Abilities in Swarms?
Bring along a pokemon with Gastro Acid/Worry Seed or Skill Swap/Role Play. Some pokemon have certain abilities that can be ezploited to find out what they are, such as triggering Sturdy on a Carbink or using Rain Dance and seeing which pokemon is the fastest for a Swift Swim hidden ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)