Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I want to rng a shiny magneton in my black 2 cartidge and I want to catch it in a special ball.
Usually I would go luxury ball without a doubt but I already caught the non-shiny version in luxury ball. ( https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=10093784 )
Does anyone have a suggestion for this evolution line? I was thinking maybe dive ball?

Its too bad your not capturing it in HGSS. Heavy ball fits that sucker like a glove :3. I would say that your suggestion of dive is good :3

If you wouldn't mind breeding a 3-4IV I would be happy to trade a Riolu of your choice :3 Sorry that I'm so picky about these ^^"
No worries :) I was going to continue breeding in any case. Just in the middle of something, can't right now. But I'll get back to breeding it later.
You don't have to save the Riolu for me though, I'll give you a machop free once I've bred it ^^

So I was told to transfer everything from the Dream Radar to my BW2 game, and after that to transfer Tornadus. When I tried that, I couldn't select anything and it transferred everything. Ok, fine. So I tried Unova Link to see what happens, and Tornadus arrived which seems fine. I thought, just switch off the DS and RNG abuse that bastard, but then it saved.. >_< Do I get another shot at Tornadus in the Dream Radar?
ah wow, if tornadus is now in your BW2 game, you won't have a shot at it again :/
When you transferred all the items and pokemon to your game, did you also save them to the game, and then go back and transfer tornadus?

Anyone have a 0 spd iv honedge up for trade?
I have a couple of 5iv quiet/adamant ones, 5iv mawiles with intimidate and other stuff to offer

I'm looking for a comepetitive Kyurem with Earth Power. Having bad luck looking for a deal. As well as HA Lileep, and HA Ralts? Those can be spitbacks.
Have 5iv HA leftoever from breeding

Sandshrew
Swinub
Tyrogue
Venipede
Meditite (has only one ability, lol.)
Drilbur (female, dusk ball)

BUT! I really need this one. Does anyone have a spit back toxic spikes froakie? Can't seem to breed one.

I'm looking for a comepetitive Kyurem with Earth Power. Having bad luck looking for a deal. As well as HA Lileep, and HA Ralts? Those can be spitbacks.
Have 5iv HA leftoever from breeding

Sandshrew
Swinub
Tyrogue
Venipede
Meditite (has only one ability, lol.)
Drilbur (female, dusk ball)

BUT! I really need this one. Does anyone have a spit back toxic spikes froakie? Can't seem to breed one.
I have the Froakie

Thanks to everyone who suggested certain pokeballs.
I narrowed it down to these two

I don't really like the premier ball in general...

Timer ball is ugly imo...

I'll probably go with dive ball....

If anyone has other opinions feel free to pm me since I don't want this thread to be spammed with this nonsense :P

Hello everyone! I'll be available for cloning services via power saves starting this evening around 6 P.M. central time and will be available pretty much the entire weekend including all day tomorrow (Girlfriend out of town for the weekend, WOOHOO!!! No bathing and video games in my underwear!!!) PM here if you want to set up a time to meet up and trade!

The only thing that I ask in return is to keep a non-redis copy of whatever I like. I can provide shiny 5 IV's as collateral and can also direct you to a few regular/repeat "customers" who will happily vouch for me.

Happy Easter everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)