Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading is hard...
not with smogon on your side ^_^ when I started here I literally knew nothing about breeding/trading pokemon except that you put two thangs in the daycare and watch em go. (eww lol)

but smogon users are so nice and helpful, thats why i waited ages to make a thread, i saw prolly 3 people a day getting their threads taken down same day because they didnt know what they were doing xD

for any knew users tips i would tell you for this forum:
1.) IF YOU HAVENT READ THE WI-FI RULES GO DO THAT RIGHT NOW. SERIOUSLY.
2.) Be nice, and be polite- this doesnt mean try to use people to get free shit
3.) Look out for giveaways on this thread they can give you a ton of easy to breed stuff often missing only 1 or 2 ivs
4.) Don't piss off Agonist (see number 1)

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I'm looking for these Vivillon patterns. I need them all to be Male, Timid/Modest with a certain Hidden Power, in an EGG.

Heal Ball
Dive Ball
Heal Ball
Premier Ball
?? Whatever fits, not sure yet
Luxury Ball
Nest Ball
Premier/Nest/Dive Ball
Pokéball

Will trade competitive 6th Gen Breeding Projects, so no ridiculous eggmove combinations. All for your April Friendly entry!
Ok,I can do ground can you do gen 5 projects or can I choose from your RNG list?
I want to help people getting competitive stuff for the April Friendly. Thought that idea of Tatertot was pretty nice :p

Everthing I offer is mine. Have no idea how to RNG, Clone, or hack. Been playing for 18 years and have no idea how do any of that :D
RNG and Cloning are... a sensitive subject here... I would say most people are cool with cloning... a few less like RNG... but both have their place here :)

RNG is already accepted in this environment for a really long time... like 5 years ago? :p
but there are still a few who don't like it that are common traders, its actually been a hot button topic on this thread a few times lately, but for the most part people realize that most RNGs are almost just as difficult as breeding, there just isnt the gambling aspect of it as you pretty much get exactly what you want if you do it right :P

Looking for TSVs 0862,2385 and 2236 if you know anyone with it,PM me if you are it, PM or post
Hi have you tried considering reddit? I've found a match there for TSV:2385 that is recently active. You might want to consider looking for matches there for your future TSV breeding needs. =)

edit: Also here's for TSV 2236. :3

Hi have you tried considering reddit? I've found a match there for TSV:2385 that is recently active. You might want to consider looking for matches there for your future TSV breeding needs. =)

edit: Also here's for TSV 2236. :3
id also watch out on reddit ppl post Fake TSV just to get into the free egg giveaways as you need to have your TSV posted before you can have any of the Giveaway eggs

id also watch out on reddit ppl post Fake TSV just to get into the free egg giveaways as you need to have your TSV posted before you can have any of the Giveaway eggs
But yeah, if people want to scam others on giveaways, it's their loss, not the giver since they cheated their way out of it.

Also Arhan's post speaks highly of the credibility of people on reddit as far as TSV hatching is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)