Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they're switching in Bisharp on your defogger, you could change your defogger to Zapdos who can roast Bisharp with Heat Wave
No no I play special rating battle, they always seem to know when if I lead with my intimidater, and yesterday some guy somehow knew I'd use icy wind with my Mr. Mime so he switched into is bisharp got the defiant attack boost and then proceeded to sucker punch me in the face.

That would be incredible! I think I have some 5iv quiet and adamant honedge,a flawless mawile, and dratini with marvel and xspeed if you need those. Otherwise I'm a new/broke trainer :p
Do you still have that Marvel Dratini? If so, I'll take any sort of spitback. I still have some Modest Anticipation Eevee spitbacks from when I was trying to get HP Fire.

Do you still have that Marvel Dratini? If so, I'll take any sort of spitback. I still have some Modest Anticipation Eevee spitbacks from when I was trying to get HP Fire.
You're welcome to a dratini if I have one. Let me see.
Adamant 5iv,two 4iv,3iv, and one I haven't checked lol.

Looking for some one to raise three of my pokes to LV 100 I will trade you 3 pokes one for each one I will trade a 6 iv timid noibat in a dusk ball a 5 IV bold klefki and a 6 IV timid charmander with outrage , dragon dance, flare blitz, and dragon pulse
If you still haven't been helped, I'd be glad to help. I actually like leveling 'mons to Lv 100. I can't do it at the time of writing, but in a few (~3/4) hours. I also don't need anything in return, except for my 'mons that I'll trade to you ;)
I'm looking for these Vivillon patterns. I need them all to be Male, Timid/Modest with a certain Hidden Power, in an EGG.
Premier/Nest/Dive Ball
Pokéball
The Fancy and Poke Ball Vivillon Patterns are not [legally] available. Any you, or anyone else, have obtained are 100% hacks (as far as I know - don't remember hearing of any Vivillon events).

You're welcome to a dratini if I have one. Let me see.
Adamant 5iv,two 4iv,3iv, and one I haven't checked lol.
IVs don't matter, but are any of them Lonely? If not, I can prolly breed for that myself. I'm not really the type of player who tries to get a bunch of pokes with great IVs for in-game play. If I want to use good IVs, I usually just go to Showdown.

IVs don't matter, but are any of them Lonely? If not, I can prolly breed for that myself. I'm not really the type of player who tries to get a bunch of pokes with great IVs for in-game play. If I want to use good IVs, I usually just go to Showdown.
I can breed you a lonely one

If you still haven't been helped, I'd be glad to help. I actually like leveling 'mons to Lv 100. I can't do it at the time of writing, but in a few (~3/4) hours. I also don't need anything in return, except for my 'mons that I'll trade to you ;)

The Fancy and Poke Ball Vivillon Patterns are not [legally] available. Any you, or anyone else, have obtained are 100% hacks (as far as I know - don't remember hearing of any Vivillon events).
Pretty sure those variants are untradeable anyhow.

Hello guys!

I'm on the search for a female Love Ball Ralts spitback.

If someone has any laying around let me know and I'll PM you a list of my female Apricot/Dream Ball spitbacks and hopefully there's something you like :^)

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
No no I play special rating battle, they always seem to know when if I lead with my intimidater, and yesterday some guy somehow knew I'd use icy wind with my Mr. Mime so he switched into is bisharp got the defiant attack boost and then proceeded to sucker punch me in the face.
... so predict the switch to Bisharp and smack it with a fighting move.

Andrew0003

Banned deucer.
FT: 12.5% females
+
+
+
+

Poke Ball:
Treecko (F) | Timid | Unburden | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Endeavor, Synthesis, Worry Seed

Dive Ball:
Eevee (F) | Bold | Run Away | x/x/31/31/31/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Eevee (F) | Bold | Run Away | 31/x/x/31/31/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Eevee (F) | Bold | Adaptability | x/31/x/31/31/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Eevee (F) | Bold | Adaptability | 31/x/31/31/x/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Eevee (F) | Bold | Adaptability | x/x/31/31/31/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Eevee (F) | Bold | Anticipation | x/31/x/31/31/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm

Premier Ball:
Riolu (F) | Jolly | Steadfast | 31/31/31/x/x/x | Bullet Punch, Agility, Vacuum Wave, Crunch
Riolu (F) | Jolly | Steadfast | 31/31/31/x/31/x | Bullet Punch, Agility, Vacuum Wave, Crunch

Dream Ball:
Riolu (F) | Jolly | Steadfast | 31/31/31/31/x/31 | Bullet Punch, Agility, Vacuum Wave, Crunch

Nest Ball HP Fire spitbacks:
Bulbasaur (F) | Modest | Overgrow | 31/31/31/30/x/30 | Leaf Storm, Giga Drain
Bulbasaur (F) | Modest | Chlorophyll | 31/x/31/30/x/x | Leaf Storm, Giga Drain
Bulbasaur (F) | Modest | Chlorophyll | 31/31/31/x/x/30 | Leaf Storm, Giga Drain
Bulbasaur (F) | Modest | Chlorophyll | 31/31/x/30/x/30 | Leaf Storm, Giga Drain

Any offers? Mainly looking for special ball females. Also LF Female special ball Iron Fist Timburr.
If gonzo replies to the time we can trade I can breed you a timburr with iron fist and make sure that it is also female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)