Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked into Swampert. Very Bulky! I think I may have to pass up on him though as I already have a Ground Type in Gliscor. Alright hard call here.

Multiscale Dragonite@Choice Band with Extremespeed VS. Technician Scizor@Choice Band with Stab Bulletpunch

Just looked into Swampert. Very Bulky! I think I may have to pass up on him though as I already have a Ground Type in Gliscor. Alright hard call here.

Multiscale Dragonite@Choice Band with Extremespeed VS. Technician Scizor@Choice Band with Stab Bulletpunch
Go for scizor. Stab bullet punch is powerful, but you may want to consider life Orb. You can get a swords dance off of a forced switch.

Dragonite is sodded if the enemies have Ice, while Scizor is sodded if the enemies have Fire. Scizor would probably be better, however, as Fire is it's only actual weakness, otherwise it's very bulky, and most enemies would probably expect Mega Scizor instead.

Go for scizor. Stab bullet punch is powerful, but you may want to consider life Orb. You can get a swords dance off of a forced switch.

Yeaa I do like scizor. I run U-Turn though for hit and run. Haven't had much luck with sword dance as they usually switch into a fire pokemon.

Dragonite is sodded if the enemies have Ice, while Scizor is sodded if the enemies have Fire. Scizor would probably be better, however, as Fire is it's only actual weakness, otherwise it's very bulky, and most enemies would probably expect Mega Scizor instead.
True, I like multiscale but haven't really tested it's usefulness before. Scizor seems like a more "Rare" type to have on a team on a side note.

*My fault on the double post. I lost track as i sent replies

True, I like multiscale but haven't really tested it's usefulness before. Scizor seems like a more "Rare" type to have on a team on a side note.
It's probably more of a preference thing when it comes down to it for you. They both have their pros and cons, and both seem to have the same role.

Depends.

Do you need a physical wall that can set up hazards (spikes/SR), clear out hazards (defog), or phaze those trying to set up(whirlwind)?

Or do you need a fairy killer that gives the team a lot of momentum with CB U-Turn, and can pseudo-revenge kill with Bullet Punch?

It's probably more of a preference thing when it comes down to it for you. They both have their pros and cons, and both seem to have the same role.
Such a hard call though!! haha they're both awesome, BUT Extremespeed is the only +2 priority move which means it outspeeds opposing ice sahrd, but bulletpunch would be stab boosted along with technician... My brain is going to melt over these two

Okay guys hard calls we're trying to finalize on.

Mamoswine vs Gliscor for a ground type on a team with Mega Charizard Y and Latios

Scizor Vs Skarmory for Steel Type on Same Team

Scizor vs Dragonite for Priority/ Revenge

Gliscor Vs Skarmory For Physical Wall

Scizor vs Mamoswine for Priority

---Feel free to answer any or all of those haha and thanks for the insight

*My fault again on the double post

Mamoswine vs Gliscor for a ground type on a team with Mega Charizard Y and Latios

I like gliscor and skarmory. Like I said, if you run ttar you can let skarmory set rocks and slap an assault vest onto ttar. He turns into an awesome tank. You miss leftover recover though

Ok no joke skarmory mamoswine dragonite latios charizard y and a free slot that's fine

I like gliscor and skarmory. Like I said, if you run ttar you can let skarmory set rocks and slap an assault vest onto ttar. He turns into an awesome tank. You miss leftover recover though
The moveset I gave skarmory has recovery and he does not want ttar on his team he has charizard y and mamoswine that's two pokemon weak to water he does not want more then two weaknesses to water

Ok my thoughts on this team
Skarmory
Mamoswine
Latios
Charizard y
Garchomp great physical sweeper another pokemon

Last edited:
Looks pretty solid right there. Need to consider the All mighty Tyranitar though. Any ideas for rapid spin? I kind of like Tentacruel
I don't like mamoswine since it is so frail. Trust me man... Ttar is amazing and has saved me from sure destruction before. He has amazing bulk and the sandstorm he whips up adds more SpD to his stats. Tentacruel is fine. Starmie works for a more offensive option.
Edit Yah he's right you have a electric weakness then.

I don't like mamoswine since it is so frail. Trust me man... Ttar is amazing and has saved me from sure destruction before. He has amazing bulk and the sandstorm he whips up adds more SpD to his stats. Tentacruel is fine. Starmie works for a more offensive option.
Edit Yah he's right you have a electric weakness then.
You know ttar gets destroyed by any garchomp I really think your better off using something else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)