Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know tyrunt isn't very competitive, but I am breeding them anyways. I have dragon dance, ice fang, thunder fang, and fire fang. What do you guys think? Also just to make sure... The can't be anything but a pokeball?

It's legal, you can catch it in friend safari

Never mind, it's hacked
The analysis says from Fire Red, and I just looked through a list of Safari Zone Pokémon (mostly as a formality), and Bulbasaur is not on the list.
I'm gonna say probably hacked (correct me if I'm wrong), and you should report the erroneous legality to the Pokécheck staff.

Edit:

Safari Ball is not available to use in the friend safari.
Nope, that's a hack.

You still can't throw a Safari Ball at it.
Starter Pokemon cannot be in safari or apricorn balls, ever.

While Beldum can be caught in HGSS it is only available through the safari zone so you're limited to safari balls.

[2 (durant) + 4 (power item)] x 2 (pokerus) x 5 (# of horde pokemon) = 60.
Yah seems about right.
Thanks for the answers. That's what I suspected...
Ball suggestions for Delphox?

I know tyrunt isn't very competitive, but I am breeding them anyways. I have dragon dance, ice fang, thunder fang, and fire fang. What do you guys think? Also just to make sure... The can't be anything but a pokeball?
As of right now they can only be in pokeballs.

Pretty sure not much of a high trade value do you have a squirtle that knows dragon pulse and aura sphere or a calm murkrow with prankster
Can trade master ball and something else for those or one of those if you don't then pm me offers won't ask anything to big

I have a 4iv spitback with those moves if you want it, just so you have an easier time with it :-)

Opinions on a Support/Stealth Rock Empoleon moveset: Stealth Rock / Surf / Aqua Ring / Feather Dance ?

Also, Calm or Bold nature?

I see its really hard to get a zaptos with bold nature awith heat wave and defog ha? i will give a high price for one!!
looking for also for a calm rotom!

Hey guys! Looking for shiny Adamant Beldum ( or Metang/Metagross). If you know how to clone I have a Shiny 5iv Timid Charizard Y with egg moves we could clone as a trade.

I'm also looking for impish sturdy phanphy with sr, r.spin, and ice shard.

Or a technician adamant scizor with superpower, pursuit, bulletpunch, and uturn.

Also any recommendations for a special wall to team up with Charizard, Latios, Donphan, and Scizor?

Thanks in advance

Really like the Luxury Ball so I'm going with it, thanks!
Yeah awesome. You can never go wrong with luxury ball :P
I love how I got a notification that you quoted me, but since I didn't write anything outside the quote there isn't anything visible^^

Also, in case anyone is wondering: Best ball for chandelure is luxury ball.

Ft:shiny hawlucha in a quick ball adament unburden 31/31/31/x/31/31 with EMs shiny squirtel in a dive ball modest rain dish 31/x/31/31/31/31 Ems and shiny modest marrep in dream ball modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 all kalos born
Lf: other kalos shinys pm if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)