Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i said "ha" i didnt meant to the hidden ability,i meant like to say ha? hahaha i dont know how to explain that but i didnt meant to the hidden ability.
Oh, I see, hehe, well, then youll need a Platinum Version, and Black/2 version for your Defog HeatWave Zapdos

Oh, I see, hehe, well, then youll need a Platinum Version, and Black/2 version for your Defog HeatWave Zapdos
yea you are probably right... im looking in a lot of threads of people but suddenly everyone have a timid zaptos but not bold! i wish i could find someone that could clone me one :(

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
why is that?

really?? thanks man!! i will look and see!! :)
You need HGSS because Defog is a HM move in DPPt, and so to transfer to Gen 5 games you need to move it to HGSS where it was demoted to TM status.

Edit: Valzy had already answered, and my apologies for the random quote... It was stored in a draft from pages back...

It's raining on both routes with the bellsprout/weepinbell hordes. Again. Again! Is there a better place to EV train in hordes for attack? Or better yet, is there a way to make rain stop? Rain, rain, go away.

Edit: I found out about cubchoo hordes, nevermind.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
It's raining on both routes with the bellsprout/weepinbell hordes. Again. Again! Is there a better place to EV train in hordes for attack? Or better yet, is there a way to make rain stop? Rain, rain, go away.
Change the Date to another day of the week. The rain should stop.

You can't transfer a Pokemon with a HM move, and Defog isn't a HM in HGSS
yes you are right..

You need HGSS because Defog is a HM move in DPPt, and so to transfer to Gen 5 games you need to move it to HGSS where it was demoted to TM status.

Edit: Valzy had already answered, and my apologies for the random quote... It was stored in a draft from pages back...
thats its tottaly fine :)

Slashari got a Bold Zapdos with Heat Wave/Defog. Just saw it in his shop.
thanks a lot man :) i sended him a message!

Alright, so earlier, I decided to reset on a kyogre with these stats (I do not remember the exact one, so these are about):

Kyogre
Modest

24/8-9/24-25/30-31/6-7/29

What I want to ask is am i an idiot for passing on this XD. I would've kept it if it was myself, but I want to put unique things like gen 3 resets on my thread. since the spdef was so low, I thought it wouldn't be too appealing. Should I have kept it, or was I right in trying some more.

Although, the RNG gods have shined on me on my last 3 resets, so hopefully it was smart to pass on this :3

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Alright, so earlier, I decided to reset on a kyogre with these stats (I do not remember the exact one, so these are about):

Kyogre
Modest

What I want to ask is am i an idiot for passing on this XD. I would've kept it if it was myself, but I want to put unique things like gen 3 resets on my thread. since the spdef was so low, I thought it wouldn't be too appealing. Should I have kept it, or was I right in trying some more.
It's alright, Kyogre is supposed to be tanky on the special side.

Kyogre
Modest

Although, the RNG gods have shined on me on my last 3 resets, so hopefully it was smart to pass on this :3
To weak defensivly I would passed

hey if these are all perfect id be intrested in a good lot of them
They aren't perfect, but a few people are interested so probably after the Wi-Fi tournament ends this week I'll breed them. PM which you are interested in.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post. Didn't even realize until after the fact.

Heyyy so quick breeding question.
Let's say I have a 31/30/31/30/31/30 Venusaur and a 31/0/31/30/31/30 Venusaur.
I'm trying to breed for HP Fire, so I need a 31/E/31/30/31/30 Child.
If I have one parent hold the destiny knot, will i always get a 31/x/31/30/31/30 spread, since the destiny knot passes 5 shared IVs?

And I don't know if this is relevant, but for any of you who were watching my trade thread who sees this, I just got my DS back from repair, so I'll be opening up my thread again soon :)

Also: EDIT: Looking for a Female Litleo in a Repeat Ball with 31/E-(0 if possible)/30/31/31/31 spread, ability Unnerve or not HA, since I have ability capsules. Shiny is a plus! PM me if you have this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)