Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I want to do a small Ribbon Project for one of my HGSS Shiny Ralts in Moon Ball, but i can't decide which one should i ribbon to hell and back (i won't be ribboning both so...); should i choose the one with the 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest spread, or the 31/X/31/30/30/31 HP Ground Timid one? i can't decide.

I want to do a small Ribbon Project for one of my HGSS Shiny Ralts in Moon Ball, but i can't decide which one should i ribbon to hell and back (i won't be ribboning both so...); should i choose the one with the 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest spread, or the 31/X/31/30/30/31 HP Ground Timid one? i can't decide.
I vote flawless Modest

I finally decided to make an account on here after finding out there's a trading section. Looking to trade a 6IV Magic Bounce Baton Pass/Defog/Wish/Heat Wave Xatu that I got from wonder trade

As far as I know you could only get baton pass from Pokemon XD and magic Bounce is a HA, but it says fateful encounter so it might've been from some event? Anyway, I'm looking for 5/6iv Careful Harvest Trevenant

I finally decided to make an account on here after finding out there's a trading section. Looking to trade a 6IV Magic Bounce Baton Pass/Defog/Wish/Heat Wave Xatu that I got from wonder trade

As far as I know you could only get baton pass from Pokemon XD and magic Bounce is a HA, but it says fateful encounter so it might've been from some event? Anyway, I'm looking for 5/6iv Careful Harvest Trevenant
XD Pokemon can never have their HA and you're right, Baton Pass is an XD exclusive move, you were wonder traded a hack.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus

XD Pokemon can never have their HA and you're right, Baton Pass is an XD exclusive move, you were wonder traded a hack.
Which is why rule number one here: Don't trust anything so easily, especially if it's from the GTS, Wonder Trade, or anything you haven't obtained yourself.

So I just got Japanese Event Shiny Genesect from a trade. Everything seems to match but the name is in English. Is that possible?

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
So I just got Japanese Event Shiny Genesect from a trade. Everything seems to match but the name is in English. Is that possible?
It's not possible. I can tell because I pokebanked some japanese event legends and they keep their japanese names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)