Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
would you be interested in a love ball chansey? I have bold ones with natural cure and egg moves; seismic toss, aromatherapy, counter and helping hand. On hand I have 31/x/31/x/31/31 or if you really need I can breed one with the special attack but will need a few minutes...

I'd be interested in a HP fire bulba, failing that a male dream ball eevee would be nice...
I already have a Love Ball Chansey but thank you for the offer :) Would you happen to have anything else?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I already have a Love Ball Chansey but thank you for the offer :) Would you happen to have anything else?
well as far as special pokeballs go I can offer level ball houndour, fast ball mareep, moon ball gastly.. going through my existing stock its pretty limited at the moment as I also just did a pretty big wonder trade session, so I may not be able to get a bulba off you...

anything you looking for apart from swinub and gible?

I was wondering about something. Some of you might have seen that I have been soft resetting legends in gen 3. However, I have recently become intrigued in maybe soft resetting in Pokemon XD GoD. The only problem is, I do not have the neccessary cable needed to transfer them to my gen 3 games. Should I even bother soft resetting some of the cool stuff and look for the equipment (cable I think) on eBay or something? Or should I not even bother. I have become quite addicted to soft resetting in the past few days (as some of you can tell XD) so I would love to SR stuff not possible to RNG that have moves only possible in XD. Please let me know if I should even bother trying to acquire one of these cables, or even soft resetting in the first place :]

Edit: I kinda want to make specs psycho boost Lugia a thing in ubers XD

well as far as special pokeballs go I can offer level ball houndour, fast ball mareep, moon ball gastly.. going through my existing stock its pretty limited at the moment as I also just did a pretty big wonder trade session, so I may not be able to get a bulba off you...

anything you looking for apart from swinub and gible?
I could be interested in that Fast Ball Mareep :) Or Level Ball Houndour. And I'm looking for Dream Ball Pokes in general atm, or males with cool moves like Selfdestruct Snorlax.
Note that I just traded a Chlorophyll Bulba though, so the only one I have left is Overgrow. However I need to breed up another perfect HP Fire so it's likely that I will have other Chlorophyll spitbacks in the near future.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I could be interested in that Fast Ball Mareep :) Or Level Ball Houndour. And I'm looking for Dream Ball Pokes in general atm, or males with cool moves like Selfdestruct Snorlax.
Note that I just traded a Chlorophyll Bulba though, so the only one I have left is Overgrow. However I need to breed up another perfect HP Fire so it's likely that I will have other Chlorophyll spitbacks in the near future.
thats cool, I can give you a mareep or houndour for the eevee if you give me a couple minutes to rebreed a 5iv? the mareep is modest and has agility, the houndour is timid and has sucker punch and destiny bond...

thats cool, I can give you a mareep or houndour for the eevee if you give me a couple minutes to rebreed a 5iv? the mareep is modest and has agility, the houndour is timid and has sucker punch and destiny bond...
Well if you're okay with Overgrow we can trade whenever you're ready. And I'd prefer the Mareep please :)

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have a good Zygarde??? Or know anyone who does?!!
I know lockiegengar12 has one, you can find one here and probably at many other trade threads

I was wondering about something. Some of you might have seen that I have been soft resetting legends in gen 3. However, I have recently become intrigued in maybe soft resetting in Pokemon XD GoD. The only problem is, I do not have the neccessary cable needed to transfer them to my gen 3 games. Should I even bother soft resetting some of the cool stuff and look for the equipment (cable I think) on eBay or something? Or should I not even bother. I have become quite addicted to soft resetting in the past few days (as some of you can tell XD) so I would love to SR stuff not possible to RNG that have moves only possible in XD. Please let me know if I should even bother trying to acquire one of these cables, or even soft resetting in the first place :]

Edit: I kinda want to make specs psycho boost Lugia a thing in ubers XD
Don't see why not, although I've heard there is a way to RNG it on emulators, except nobody seems to know how to do it. Also, remember that you can't SR Zapdos, Moltres or Articuno without using a hacked wii to copy the save file because the game forces you to save before you can check the IVs and has copy protection.

These should be helpful
http://www.smogon.com/ingame/guides/xd_guide
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Purification#Special_moves

Last edited:
I'm looking for a level ball adamant or jolly Groudon. Alternatively someone who could do it as a capturing project for me. :) Offering stuff from my thread!

Ft:shiny hawlucha in a quick ball adament unburden 31/31/31/x/31/31 with EMs shiny squirtel in a dive ball modest rain dish 31/x/31/31/31/31 Ems and shiny modest marrep in dream ball modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 all kalos born
Lf: other kalos shinys pm if interested
If you still got the Mareep, I am interested :-)

crazy man's 3rd CRAZY Giveaway!!!!

-All Kalos Born
-No clones
-EVERYTHING IS FEMALE
-Remember thread rules state to not respond to giveaways, either respond via PM or Post on my Profile.
-All are free, but neat ball'd females (be it OU or NU, idc) are a nice thanks!

Relaxed | Water Absorb

(16) Various 4 IV not including Speed

Adamant | Sturdy

(13 12) Various 4 IV not including Special Attack

Sassy or Relaxed | Regenerator

(8 or 6) Various 4 IV not including Speed

Bold | Run Away

(5 4) Various 4 IV not including Attack
(one is lv 32 from breeding)

Adamant | Guts

(3 2) Various 4 IV not including Special Attack (Bullet Punch + Feint)

Jolly | Huge Power

31/31/31/x/31/31 (Aqua Jet)
(Lv 21 cause used in breeding)

Careful | Harvest

31/31/31/x/x/31

Jolly | Sand Rush

31/x/31/x/31/31
Relaxed | Storm Drain
31/x/31/31/31/x
(lv 16 cause of breeding)

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Fresh off my thread is this baby:

Shiny Eevee (Modest/Anticipation) FEMALE Dream Ball H/A

31/x/31/31/31/31

OT: Leon ID no: 32040

Egg moves:

-Wish

Notes:

- Hatched by SV

- It's female. A real, honest to God, female with a h/a.

- Can become a pink Vaporeon in a pink ball

- Good offers only

PM ME FOR OFFERS.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Fresh off my thread is this baby:

Eevee (Modest/Anticipation) FEMALE Dream Ball H/A

31/x/31/31/31/31

OT: Leon ID no: 32040

Egg moves:

-Wish

Notes:

- Hatched by SV

- It's female. A real, honest to God, female with a h/a.

- Can become a pink Vaporeon in a pink ball

- Good offers only

PM ME FOR OFFERS.
Meh, too bad water absorb is better than hydration most of the time

Don't be a Hydration hater! ;)

Less things use water moves in gen 6 AND you don't have to evolve the Eevee into Vaporeon....

How about a green Espeon instead?
I know, but timid would be the go-to nature then :-P. Most viable would be Vap/Sylv/(Glaceon?) and sadly, they both prefer non-HA as KB (unless you go for gimick sets, Quick Attack Sylveon=OP :-P)

But still, GZ on the Eevee :-)

I know lockiegengar12 has one, you can find one here and probably at many other trade threads

Don't see why not, although I've heard there is a way to RNG it on emulators, except nobody seems to know how to do it. Also, remember that you can't SR Zapdos, Moltres or Articuno without using a hacked wii to copy the save file because the game forces you to save before you can check the IVs and has copy protection.

These should be helpful
http://www.smogon.com/ingame/guides/xd_guide
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Purification#Special_moves
Alright, thanks again Valzy :D I could at least try and get a good speed Iv on zapdod by having a Pokemon with a certain speed stat, but I'll have to figure out a good Pokemon on my team. I'm really only aiming for zapdos for BP, so as long as it has a decent speed nature and IV, I'll probably only do this method for zapdos. Again, thanks so much :D.

Last edited:
FT: Battle Ready Jolly Aerodactyl in a dream ball 5IV missing Sp att 252 att and 252 speed LF: Battle ready kalos born pokemon PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)