Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how much would a Wish Kangaskhan be worth?
Um, a hell of a lot. I believe that wish Chansey came from the same event. Maybe not, but it was one of about a dozen pokes that exclusively got wish through this event :3

Edit: that is, if it's legit :]

Hey anyone have 5iv's there trying to trade? Looking for special waals, or good candidates to be physical sweepers/ revenger
Would a Jolly Gible, Adamant Larvitar, or Adamant Scyther interest you?

For special walls, I have wish/curse bold eevee's you could probably turn into Sylveon or Umbreon.

Also, about how much more valuable is a six IV poke compared to a 5IV competitively perfect poke? Is there even a difference? I stumbled upon a six IV eevee while breeding, and I kinda want to know if that's special at all.

Last edited:
Would a Jolly Gible, Adamant Larvitar, or Adamant Scyther interest you?

For special walls, I have wish/curse bold eevee's you could probably turn into Sylveon or Umbreon.

Also, about how much more valuable is a six IV poke compared to a 5IV competitively perfect poke? Is there even a difference? I stumbled upon a six IV eevee while breeding, and I kinda want to know if that's special at all.
Adamant scyther sounds very cool. I'm thinking about running Adamant Technician scizor@choice band with puruit/bulletpunch/uturn/ and superpower or brick break. Would your syther be able to fill that role? Also a Male would be greatly appreciated

Gible is cool, but i'm actually looking for a jolly larvitar to trade for my adamant larvitar. I'm thinking about choice scarf T-Tar. Any thoughts on that?

Anybody have an Adamant Knock Off Bisharp? I've got BP items, Mega Stones, or even a Flawless Shiny Jolteon to trade for one (depending on how good it is, of course).

Adamant scyther sounds very cool. I'm thinking about running Adamant Technician scizor@choice band with puruit/bulletpunch/uturn/ and superpower or brick break. Would your syther be able to fill that role? Also a Male would be greatly appreciated
I could quickly breed you one up with all of that sans super power. Unfortunately, I can't give it the older tutor moves. Here's to Z giving us all the tutors back.

That would be great. Appreciate the quick reply btw. I have Adamant 5iv Larvitar with stealth rock, and impish immunity 5iv gligar at the moment. Also have a 5iv extremespeed marvel scale dratini, but its 5iv (-speed)

That would be great. Appreciate the quick reply btw. I have Adamant 5iv Larvitar with stealth rock, and impish immunity 5iv gligar at the moment. Also have a 5iv extremespeed marvel scale dratini, but its 5iv (-speed)
I'd do it for the Dratini. Now that I think about it, weren't we organizing this same trade like yesterday? xD

hahaha I believe they call this deja vu. And yes, we were ready to trade then another poster scared me out of not having superpower, but brick break is more than sufficient as a T-tar counter after choice band boost. My friend code is 0189-9270-7094

hahaha I believe they call this deja vu. And yes, we were ready to trade then another poster scared me out of not having superpower, but brick break is more than sufficient as a T-tar counter after choice band boost. My friend code is 0189-9270-7094
Yep. I'll breed the scyther up for you now, and that hopefully shouldn't take too long. I already have a perfect Scizor and perfect Ditto, so... xD

For Trade:
2 5IV Bold Swift Swim Poliwags (One Male, One Female) in Pokeballs
1 5IV Adamant Dry Skin Croagunk (Female) with Drain Punch Egg Move
4 4IV Adamant Tepig Spitbacks (Male) with Sucker Punch Egg Move in Pokeballs
2 5IV Adamant Lightning Rod Rhyhorn (Female) in Dusk Balls
3 5IV Swift Swim Horsea (Female) in Dive Balls
6 Naive Bagon Spitbacks with 3-4IVs with Egg Moves Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump, and Dragon Pulse in Great Balls
1 Naive 5IV Bagon with Egg Moves Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump, and Dragon Pulse in Great Ball

Looking For:
Manectite (will do 2 for 1)
Charizardite X (will do 2 for 1)
Petaya Berry
Chespin HA Spitbacks
Fennekin HA Spitbacks
Other offers that may amuse me

PM with offers so as not to clog up this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)