Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
I've been wondering this for a while but how good is doing Pokemon amie to increase a Pokemon's happiness? Or is there a better way to raise happiness this gen?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I've been wondering this for a while but how good is doing Pokemon amie to increase a Pokemon's happiness? Or is there a better way to raise happiness this gen?
Affection=/=Happiness, so Pokemon Amie does nothing to raise happiness. You're better off doing it the old fashioned way (Soothe Bell, happiness berries, O-Power, and leveling up.)
Edit: Shedinja'd once again >.>

Giving it a massage in Cyllage city, or battling Audino users in the Battle Chateau, and usually if it's a pokemon you're training EVs that's at level 1, it'll zoom up there.

Aah thanks for the update. Will Choice Specs Latios be sufficient in Ubers? I'd prefer Sould Dew boost, but I've never needed it in OU

EDIT- So how about some 5iv Legend threads? Looking for Deoxys-A, Giratina-O, and other viable Ubers.
Nah, without Soul Dew, Latios is greatly outclassed in Ubers and probably shouldn't be used.

Nah, without Soul Dew, Latios is greatly outclassed in Ubers and probably shouldn't be used.
Thats what I figured. Maybe i'll use my Mega stone on him and he'll be worth it compared to Mewtwo mega. My fault if I can't talk about Mega Latios here. I'll be on tomorrow.

Also looking for a Male Jolly 5iv Sand Stream T-Tar/ Larvitar with stealth rock and if possible superpower. PM me if you have one. I have shinies to offer. Later guys

This thing in a
Timid Hydration 31/x/31/31/31/31
Know Nasty Thought .

I have 3 , first come first serve. Might take a few minutes because i need to breed these :)
edit : 2 left

give away rule still applied if you are planning to re-breed this ( provide me as the OT parent :)

Last edited:

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm pretty sure Amie hearts and friendship values are separate.

Edit: Also, spam EV berries w/ befriending O-Power and soothe bell :D
Affection=/=Happiness, so Pokemon Amie does nothing to raise happiness. You're better off doing it the old fashioned way (Soothe Bell, happiness berries, O-Power, and leveling up.)
Edit: Shedinja'd once again >.>
Thanks, among all those O-Powers I completely forgot about the one for happiness *facepalm*
Still a shame Amie isn't really useful outside getting Sylveon iirc *sigh*.
Giving it a massage in Cyllage city, or battling Audino users in the Battle Chateau, and usually if it's a pokemon you're training EVs that's at level 1, it'll zoom up there.
Heading to Cyllage city then. I assume the Audino suggestion is to get happiness through level up. Good thing I have a safari for that :3
o power soothe bell for 6 minutes ( two times o power) and it should be at 255
And after reading all good suggestions it turns out O-Power rules. Thank you very much, although I have to level up that power asap :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)