Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for three Lucky Eggs. Can anyone help. I can offer a Feebas spitback in a Dream Ball to anyone who can help me.

Last edited:
So I'm breeding pineco with 0 speed ivs. Now I plan on using physical moves and I got this pineco
31/31/31/x/31/0 impish.

Should I stay with this one? Figuring I'll be using gyro ball & earthquake
This Pineco looks like it fulfilled your goal of zero speed IV's, and with the Sp.Atk reducing nature and absence of any special moves on your planned set, this Pineco is perfect!

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I could help with a male with said moves, but it's Moxie. If you have a female that could help out.
Thanx my guy but I just spent the nite gettin all the moves on my smeargle :( but next time I need something I'll hit u first u got everything lol

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I'm about to do my first serious RNG attempt (for the battle of legends competition, lol), so wish me luck!

Also, best pokeball?

(
for catch ratio) (
for swagger)

I'm about to do my first serious RNG attempt (for the battle of legends competition, lol), so wish me luck!

Also, best pokeball?

(
for catch ratio) (
for swagger)
Why not dive ball or net ball, since it matches the blue on its head? (Based on gen 5 sprite perspective of course). And good luck on the battle legends comp, I wish I could join too, it sounds fun. :)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
It's (pretty much) guaranteed that more than one person shares any given TSV. There's only 4096 total, 4095 possible TSVs and many orders of magnitude more players of Pokémon X and Y than that.
That said they may not; frequent Smogon, know their TSV, play Pokémon in a manner such that TSVs are relevant to them. If you PM/VM the ESVs you're hunting to me I have a few additional ones I can check which are not listed (for several reasons). I may be able to help out.
Just thought I'd point that out, not that it matters much in the end.

Prince of Darkness

Banned deucer.
hello everybody I am opening up my Pokemon services to day. I do it all if you need a Pokemon leveled up or if you needed your Pokemon to evolve or if you need your pokemon ev trained or anything else you might need just pm me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Have a good one!

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Just thought I'd point that out, not that it matters much in the end.
TID/SID [TSV]
00000/00000 [0000]
00000/65535 [4095]
4095+1 = 4096. :) (+1 for 0000). [ Unless there's some combination that can't exist :/ ]

Edit:
4096 can't, but 0000 does I spoke to Kaphotics about this for a long time.
I know it can't, but 4096 different ones can :P.

More edit:
Edit: I mean the ID/SID Combo for TSV 4096, not 04096. Sorry.
That's because that can't exist... You only have 2 bytes for TID/SID /me throws Esmeya to math camp.

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I was thinking Luxury ball at first too, but I actually have to agree with Mackenzie on this one, Dive ball works too. I don't see Dive ball Zekrom often either, so you might have something unique if you do it. :)
That is true, and dive ball is one of the nicer looking pokeballs this gen. I'll be nicknaming my zekrom (the whole reason for getting one myself instead of trying to trade for it; and yes, I know that no one'll be able to actually see it during competition--it's enough for ME to know it has a nickname, lol), so I doubt it'll have as much trade value after the competition.

I still have to collect rare candies from the stadium breeders for IV checking, so I've got a bit more time to think. :)

EDIT: .com why heal ball? What's it coordinate with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)