Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! I'm looking for a female Spritzee in a Premier Ball with Aroma Veil. I accidentally deleted the person who had a Spritzee safari when I was clearing out my FCs and I'm not a huge fan of the heal ball. e.e

I can offer a spitback of any pokemon from my thread, even the ones under coming eventually if you don't mind the fact they may not have egg moves. :) Spritzee can be freshly caught as well, no need to add egg moves, etc.
I have a Spritzee safari and can look if you wish. If I manage to get it first, might I request a Female Love Ball Mawile spit back?

Edit: I have the Spritzee. Fresh Caught, Female, Aroma Veil, Premier Ball.

Also, unrelated, but I'll renew my request for a Female HA Heal Ball Karrablast

Last edited:
LF swords dance shedinja and bolt strike v create adamant Victini. Giving 6iv shiny garchomp,6iv shiny rhyperior with ice rang,6iv hippowdon with slack off,6iv shiny stoutland,HP rock HA tangrowth,HP ice keldeo,6iv virizoon,meloetta,6iv politoed with encore HA. pM me plz.

I have a Spritzee safari and can look if you wish. If I manage to get it first, might I request a Female Love Ball Mawile spit back?

Edit: I have the Spritzee. Fresh Caught, Female, Aroma Veil, Premier Ball.

Also, unrelated, but I'll renew my request for a Female HA Heal Ball Karrablast
Awesome! Give me a sec to breed Mawile. ^.^

Looking for Protean Kecleon (Preferably in a Nest or Pokeball), preferably 5 IV but spitbacks are fine. Offering anything below.
--------------------------------------------------------

Noibat
31/x/31/31/31/31

Ability: Infiltrator or Frisk
Nature: Timid (can breed Modest if the trade is good enough)
Egg Moves: Nothing Notable

Clauncher
31/x/31/31/31/31

Ability: Mega Launcher
Nature: Timid

Fletchling
31/31/31/x/31/31

Ability: Gale Wings
Nature: Adamant

Marill
31/31/31/x/31/31

Ability: Huge Power
Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Aqua Jet

Charmander
31/31/31/x/31/31

Ability: Blaze
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Outrage, Focus Punch (RARE! Took a long time to breed these egg moves!)

Kangaskhan
31/31/31/x/31/31

Ability: Scrappy or Early Bird
Egg Moves: Comet Punch, Focus Punch (RARE! Only one I've seen breeding it!)

Scraggy
31/31/31/x/31/31

Ability: Moxie
Nature: Jolly or Adamant
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Focus Punch

I want access to a ditto safari, can anyone help find me one? I would be really grateful for any help with this :)

Can someone please help me. So when checking IVs on eggs I save after each hatch that has bad IVs. Problem is I saved one step before hatching a hex flawless pokemon. I need to know if it's still possible to check the value & if so can someone please trade with me. I need you to send it in your box and then trade it back to me so I can put it in mine after. I will reimburse you.

Can someone please help me. So when checking IVs on eggs I save after each hatch that has bad IVs. Problem is I saved one step before hatching a hex flawless pokemon. I need to know if it's still possible to check the value & if so can someone please trade with me. I need you to send it in your box and then trade it back to me so I can put it in mine after. I will reimburse you.
New page. I really need an answer on this please.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
New page. I really need an answer on this please.
If you just need someone to trade it from your box to your party, I can help you out with that. Just give me a sec to add you and get online :)

Edit: No need for anything in return, just trade me back the Wooper :P

New page, renewing this request

Request for a Female No Guard Heal Ball Karrablast (Dream Ball acceptable if it has egg moves/good IVs)

Can offer 4-5 IV HA Extremespeed Dratini spit backs. Also have perfect dittos, so given time (possibly an Egg move parent), I can breed something else.

Looking for a Light Ball. CMT.

Also looking for someone to clone me 30 copies of this; you can CMT for that too:

[242] Shiny Blissey Nicknamed: "Ignorance"
OT:
Emily (62987) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/02/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Aromatherapy, Counter, Helping Hand, Seismic Toss
Tradeable Stock :
Notes:
I've wanted a Shiny Chansey for a while now. When Victini traded me one, I couldn't decide between Eviolite Chansey or a Blissey and it's illegal to clone someone else's non-redistributable monster, so, in all honesty I bred 42 Chansey and 10 of them were flawless. 5 Bold, 5 Calm. Of those, two Bold and one Calm hatched Shiny. Is it ignorant to re-breed someone's shiny? Well, I guess Ignorance is Bliss. This Blissey is fully re-distributable as long as it remains Nicknamed: "Ignorance".

Will anyone trade me a random poke with Heracronite for my HA Eevee with Pinsirite? I have Pokemon X, so I can't get Heracronite. PM me if interested. I will be asleep by 6am eastern time, and won't be awake till about 4pm eastern. (I am in Alaska, so I'm 4 hours behind the east coast.)

Looking for a Light Ball. CMT.

Also looking for someone to clone me 30 copies of this; you can CMT for that too:

[242] Shiny Blissey Nicknamed: "Ignorance"
OT:
Emily (62987) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/02/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Aromatherapy, Counter, Helping Hand, Seismic Toss
Tradeable Stock :
Notes:
I've wanted a Shiny Chansey for a while now. When Victini traded me one, I couldn't decide between Eviolite Chansey or a Blissey and it's illegal to clone someone else's non-redistributable monster, so, in all honesty I bred 42 Chansey and 10 of them were flawless. 5 Bold, 5 Calm. Of those, two Bold and one Calm hatched Shiny. Is it ignorant to re-breed someone's shiny? Well, I guess Ignorance is Bliss. This Blissey is fully re-distributable as long as it remains Nicknamed: "Ignorance".
I have the Light Ball if you'd like it. If it's worth enough, could I exchange it for one of the shiny Bold Chanseys? If not I could pick something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)