Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Need more safari suggestions!
Potentially physical Pokémon in HGSS Safari zone who'd look reasonable in Safari Ball (IMO):
• Aron/Lairon
• Sandshrew/Sandslash
• Spinda
• Trapinch
• Hippopotas
• Raticate
• Stantler
• Seedot/Nuzleaf
• Pidgey
• Bidoof
• Sentret/Furret
• Shuckle
• Larvitar
• Solrock
• Zigzagoon
• Farfetch'd
• Doduo
• Ditto (meh, why not while you're there)
It's alright
Though you really want a Modest/Timid nature with 31 Speed :P
Yay, mine has this :D and is outstanding

Last edited:
Looking for a shuckle, any shuckle at all! I don't care about IVs or nature, I just need one. Thank you so much, please let me know what you'd like in return.

Did my first HGSS Safari Zone RNG:

Jolly Kangaskhan (F)

IVs: 31 l 31 l 31 l 29 l 31 l 31
UT: Level 15​

I was so lucky, as I only needed x1 Safari Ball and she stayed inside! I Was so afraid she would run after one attempt. Anyway, what 4th gen moves shall I give her. I have these choices:

Focus Punch, Aqua Tail, Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch and Low Kick. All of them are pretty good.

Also are there any other Safari Pokemon people are interested in? It is all about the
and 4th/5th gen Move tutors. :D
Drain Punch, Low Kick, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch imo

Has anyone got a decent Physically attacking Defiant Thunderus? Preferbly with thunderpunch. Or could someone RNg one for me? In return I have a lot of dream ball females, Competitive ready pokes, pretty much every item and I can also clone.

Edit : Also looking for a decent Banette with skill swap.

Last edited:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Did my first HGSS Safari Zone RNG:

Jolly Kangaskhan (F)

IVs: 31 l 31 l 31 l 29 l 31 l 31
UT: Level 15​

I was so lucky, as I only needed x1 Safari Ball and she stayed inside! I Was so afraid she would run after one attempt. Anyway, what 4th gen moves shall I give her. I have these choices:

Focus Punch, Aqua Tail, Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch and Low Kick. All of them are pretty good.

Also are there any other Safari Pokemon people are interested in? It is all about the
and 4th/5th gen Move tutors. :D
Drain Punch/Ice Punch/Focus Punch/Helping Hand

I'm willing to offer my life for this.
Relaxed Ferroseed, 5-6 IV, with the egg moves stealth rock and leech seed. Please?
I can offer you two pokemon for the trouble, a 6IV rare ball jolly Kangaskhan and a 6IV modest Charmander with the egg move DD (though I don't think that matters lol)
I'm also willing to give 6IV modest ampharos with ampharosite or 6IV timid electrike holding manectite instead of one of those two mons. Anyone?
;;-;; ploxx
I can breed one for you. But it will take a day mostly because of the nature. Pm me

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is Love Ball the preferred match for Mawile/Mega?

I personally prefer heal ball. I think the lighter parts match better with the yellow/cream, and it means you can get HA if desired too.

Edit:
Small problem there:

good luck with that.
Seriously though, if someone could get me a HP Ice Ditto itd be greatly appriciated! ^_^
I like to think I've been pretty reasonable with giving them out. PM me and you can have a HP Ice one too (will have to be later though).

I thought the same. Sucks without HA though. :(
well I need someone to check my krabby eggs and there in safari balls. So those are going to suck either ways (no hidden ability). I might as well do the kricketune then as well because I have it. Besides nobody has this and kricketune is really bad either waysXD
Edit: thinking of going adamant any other opinions?
Edit edit: you all just wait soon I will stomp ya'll in a battle with this kricketuneXD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)