Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if someone could help me find out my TSV, or direct me to a resource to find it myself. (I do not know my SID either).

Also, new page, reposting trade requests.
- HA Heal Ball Female Karrablast/Escavalier
- Female Dive Ball Kabuto
i think .com can help with your TSV.

Last edited:

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
Looking for a Timid Earth Power Shaymin and a Timid Unnerve Mewtwo, VM or PM me if you have either so we can work something out. Need them ASAP

How hard would it be to get an adamant/jolly 31/31/31/X/31/31 Charmander on Black/White 2? Really want thunderpunch and fire punch for MegaZard X
I think Charmander can get those moves from breeding anyway. Both are pretty bad for Zard X though. Nothing is getting hit harder by Thunderpunch than it would from Dragon Claw & Zard X needs to run Flare Blitz.

I think Charmander can get those moves from breeding anyway. Both are pretty bad for Zard X though. Nothing is getting hit harder by Thunderpunch than it would from Dragon Claw & Zard X needs to run Flare Blitz.
TPunch is for Azumarill mostly, and also destroys pre-Mega Gyarados

I agree on Flare Blitz tho, so much damage

But if you run Tpunch you have to drop Dragon claw, Flare Blitz, or EQ which are vastly superior. Far better to have a check on your team than run Tpunch.

Just for arguments sake...

252+ Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Thunder Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 288-340 (71.2 - 84.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 173-204 (42.8 - 50.4%) -- 1.2% chance to 2HKO

But gabe is still right...

How hard would it be to get an adamant/jolly 31/31/31/X/31/31 Charmander on Black/White 2? Really want thunderpunch and fire punch for MegaZard X
Thunder punch, while good for Azu, shouldn't really be used since it's just one thing. Also, while Flare Blitz has recoil, pretty much anything will die to a +1 Flare Blitz. Same with Tflame and Brave Burd ^_^
Edit:
Hey What the heck just happened? Why is the ORSA thread closed (in the orange island section)?
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire.3506222/page-142

I was about to post this that I found about the ORSA on the thread, but the thread just closed.
Because there hasn't really been anything new since Megagross, and they don't want the thread filling with shitposting. It's happened a few times now.

Hello! I had 16 eggs checked today and I was wondering, besides Reddit, what's a good site to find a hatcher? NuggetBridge had a spreadsheet, but it's not working for me.

But if you run Tpunch you have to drop Dragon claw, Flare Blitz, or EQ which are vastly superior. Far better to have a check on your team than run Tpunch.
I really don't want flare blitz, I can't stand recoil damage like that, just does my head in. And Tpunch isn't an egg move.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey What the heck just happened? Why is the ORSA thread closed (in the orange island section)?
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire.3506222/page-142

I was about to post this that I found about the ORSA on the thread, but the thread just closed.
They close it until new information comes because of irrelevant arguments and chatter. Not the first time they've done it ...

Edit: :l http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire.3506222/page-142#post-5612498

Hello! I had 16 eggs checked today and I was wondering, besides Reddit, what's a good site to find a hatcher? NuggetBridge had a spreadsheet, but it's not working for me.
Well .com has a TSV list. If that's what you're looking for. And plenty of people here are willing to hatch a TSV matching egg. ^_^
(If you ever get one matching my TSV, I can easily hatch it for you :P)

They close it until new information comes because of irrelevant arguments and chatter. Not the first time they've done it ...

Edit: :l http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire.3506222/page-142#post-5612498
Because it devolved to wishful thinking and theorymoning with a lack of actual discussion on facts.
I see. Just when I was about to share some information that I thought might be new about it to hear. Darn it. -_-

EDIT:
I guess I might as well send it to the mod on pm. Thanks.

That image has been floating around for almost 3 months now, heh. Nope, when some new official information comes out it'll be reopened.
Sigh.... Damn it. Don't I ever get the feeling that a image like this is a fake. (Because the mod just told me.)

Anyway, Thanks guys.

EDIT:
P.S. - Sorry for my french and if I sounded rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)