Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Heck im looking for a wish chancey lol can't find one. Any body known where I can get one?
They pretty much don't exist outside of simulators, except in imagination. Any you find being traded to you (especially flawless) will be hacks.

I have a random Shuckle or two lying around. You can have it no matter what, but if I may ask, do you have a Glameow (need it for Dex data).

If the HA is the only important thing, I have a Poison Touch Muk and could get a Swift Swim Poliwhirl from the Safari.

Edit: have the Poliwhirl too.
Nope, I got one, thanks for posting and letting me know though I appreciate it!

Does anyone have:

Bold Koffing/Weezing with Pain Split
Bold Slowpoke/Slowbro with Regenerater
Bold/Calm Clefairy/Clefable with Magic Guard?
Also need the Light Clay item

Looking to get these so I can breed, IV's arent a problem, but I would be upset if they were at least decent haha.

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
Sorry about the last post, but hey.
anyway GAIZ GAIZ GAIZ I REALLY NEED THIS ;~;

Could someone get me a 6IV impish overcoat Vullaby with the tutor move knock off from gen 5? Willing to offer two pokemon at once, a 6IV jolly scrappy kangaskhan and a 6IV modest charmander with the egg move dragon dance (though that's not really necessary)
If you want, I can swap out charmander for a modest 6IV ampharos holding ampharosite or a 6IV timid electrike. Any takers?
Just a little nitpick, mandi actually gets knock off as an egg move, farfetch'd learns it upon level up and can pass it down.

Also did you see my vm about the ferroseed?

Just a little nitpick, mandi actually gets knock off as an egg move, farfetch'd learns it upon level up and can pass it down.

Also did you see my vm about the ferroseed?
Edited, thanks.
Also, would you mean PM? B/c I don't know what that means o.o Anyway, I don't need ferroseed anymore anyway, appreciate the offer though.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Edited, thanks.
Also, would you mean PM? B/c I don't know what that means o.o Anyway, I don't need ferroseed anymore anyway, appreciate the offer though.
VM = Visitor Message.
Click on the person's username and then "Profile Page", leaving a comment there is called a Visitor Message (VM).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)