Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about the last post, but hey.
anyway GAIZ GAIZ GAIZ I REALLY NEED THIS ;~;

Could someone get me a 5IV impish overcoat Vullaby with the egg move knock off? Willing to offer two pokemon at once, a 5IV jolly scrappy kangaskhan in a love ball and a 5IV modest charmander with the egg move dragon dance (though that's not really necessary)
If you want, I can swap out charmander for a modest 5IV ampharos holding ampharosite or a 5IV timid electrike. Any takers?

dat formatting

EDIT: Vullaby gets knock off as an egg move apparently. Thanks Luck O' the Irish
EDIT 2: Corrected. Thanks Quanyails

Last edited:
Sorry about the last post, but hey.
anyway GAIZ GAIZ GAIZ I REALLY NEED THIS ;~;

Could someone get me a 5IV impish overcoat Vullaby with the egg move knock off from gen 5? Willing to offer two pokemon at once, a 5IV jolly scrappy kangaskhan in a love ball and a 5IV modest charmander with the egg move dragon dance (though that's not really necessary)
If you want, I can swap out charmander for a modest 5IV ampharos holding ampharosite or a 5IV timid electrike. Any takers?

dat formatting

EDIT: Vullaby gets knock off as an egg move apparently. Thanks Luck O' the Irish
EDIT 2: Corrected. Thanks Quanyails
I have a 6IV Vullaby that I can breed for you. I'll PM you later on when I'm able to breed it.

13ulbasaur

* It seems to be nervous about fighting.
is an Artist Alumnus
I'm looking for one Leftovers. Here is what I have to offer:

6IV Drought Female Vulpix
5IV Blaze Modest Male Charmander
3IV Prankster Careful female Sableye (Unsure of egg moves)
5IV Serene Grace Calm Male Togepi
5IV Speed Boost Adamant Male Venipede
5IV Technician Adamant Female Scyther (Night Slash)
5IV Huge Power Adamant Female Bunnelby (Spikes)
5IV Prankster Jolly Male Purrloin (Foul Play, Encore)
6IV Magic Guard Timid Male Sigilyph (Psycho Shift, Stored Power)
5IV Swarm Jolly Female Sewaddle
5IV (0 Speed) Intimidate Brave Female Scraggy (Drain Punch, Fake Out)
5IV (0 Speed) Rock Head Brave Female Rhyhorn

Non-Competitive Shinies:
Heatmor
Vivillon
Clauncher (Nicknamed RedClaws)
Gothorita

Last edited:
I'm looking for one Leftovers. Here is what I have to offer:

6IV Drought Female Vulpix
5IV Blaze Modest Male Charmander
3IV Prankster Careful female Sableye (Unsure of egg moves)
5IV Serene Grace Calm Male Togepi
5IV Speed Boost Adamant Male Venipede
5IV Technician Adamant Female Scyther (Night Slash)
5IV Huge Power Adamant Female Bunnelby (Spikes)
5IV Prankster Jolly Male Purrloin (Foul Play, Encore)
6IV Magic Guard Timid Male Sigilyph (Psycho Shift, Stored Power)
5IV Swarm Jolly Female Sewaddle
5IV (0 Speed) Intimidate Brave Female Scraggy (Drain Punch, Fake Out, needs move relearner)
5IV (0 Speed) Rock Head Brave Female Rhyhorn

Non-Competitive Shinies:
Heatmor
Vivillon
Clauncher (Nicknamed RedClaws)
Gothorita
Which ball is the Scraggy in?

I need a 0 atk IV ditto with positive ivs in hp and something that's not speed, msg me as soon as possible. I'll trade you spit back anylitic 0 speed magnimites, or a hidden ability treecko. I some some other hidden ability pokemon that are decently uncommon for trade, as well.

Please, please msg me as soon as possible if you have one for trade, I just really want to breed the perfect anylitic magnimite, and I am oh so close to getting one.

I need a 0 atk IV ditto with positive ivs in anything that's not speed, msg me as soon as possible. I'll trade you spit back anylitic 0 speed magnimites, or a hidden ability treecko. I some some other hidden ability pokemon that are decently uncommon for trade, as well.

Please, please msg me as soon as possible if you have one for trade, I just really want to breed the perfect anylitic magnimite, and I am oh so close to getting one.

Does anyone have these for trade?

Dratini-Adamant/Jolly
Ability-Marvel Scale
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Moves: Extreme Speed/Eq/dd/Roost

Also looking for good spitback pokemon, like this.

Togepi
Bagon
Klefki
Kofing
Xatu
Chansey

Just message me.
I have the parents for that none in stock right now (unless you want the one I have been training. It will cost you a little extra. Ev's in attack and speed. Lv 30 something dragonair. )

Got a bunch of 5IV adamant Scythers (all x/31/x/x/x/31) with the other 3 randomly distributed. Looking for:

Vullaby
Protean Froakie
Thick Fat Swinub

IVs don't matter too much.

edit: To clarify, all Scythers have 31 Atk and Spd, with 3 other 31 IV stats.

Wanted to get this on the front page, I have some items I could trade like Capsules and mega items if the pokemon are 5 IV and the above in which I was looking for
Just wanted to try one more time and get this on the new page, I have most items, including mega stones, they don't have to be 5 IVs, I'm more so looking to breed these that's all.

Anyone got a Manecnite? Because Pokemon Y and shit.
(I don't care if it's cloned, in fact I'd rather have it cloned because Mega Man is awesome and I don't want to take that away ^_^)
Reward: idk pick something from my trade list :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)