Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with females of Cranidos, Lileep, Anorith, Amaura, and Kabuto in balls other than poke balls? Egg moves would be nice to save me time on breeding but not necessary. Thinking of doing a pre-historic giveaway.

Anyone with females of Cranidos, Lileep, Anorith, Amaura, and Kabuto in balls other than poke balls? Egg moves would be nice to save me time on breeding but not necessary. Thinking of doing a pre-historic giveaway.
Don't know if you accidentally included amaura, but I believe it can't be in anything besides a pokeballs. Also, I have a great ball and a dream ball cranidos if you'd like one of those :)

Don't know if you accidentally included amaura, but I believe it can't be in anything besides a pokeballs. Also, I have a great ball and a dream ball cranidos if you'd like one of those :)
What would you like for it? Feel free to CMT.

My next breeding project will be heal ball liliep, so maybe look out for a giveaway of mine in the next few days.

LF: male liliep spitback with recover and curse, anything else doesn't matter

Also, what is the desired nature for liliep this gen? I am deciding between sassy, calm or bold.

My next breeding project will be heal ball liliep, so maybe look out for a giveaway of mine in the next few days.

LF: male liliep spitback with recover and curse, anything else doesn't matter

Also, what is the desired nature for liliep this gen? I am deciding between sassy, calm or bold.
i like sassy and calm, but what about bold to Equally take hits?

3719 | 3620 | 2812 | 1219 | 2366

Anyone have any of these TSVs? If so, please PM or VM me. I'd be happy to let you take non-redis copies of the hatched Eggs if you help me out.

LF > Female Misdreavus in a fancy-looking ball. (Dusk, Dive, HGSS Balls, etc.)

Please check my thread! I'm willing to send in-stock Pokemon.

Looking for a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Bold Landorus with Earth Power :). Would love if it were to have HA, but I mainly plan to use it as a Lando-T, so it doesn't really matter :]. I offer anything on my side of the thread, and I have about 100 unlisted pokemon if you don't find anything you like :]]]]]].
Probably one of the last reposts I'll do for this. I'll probably just have to get off my lazy butt and RNG it myself lol >.>

Hi guys! I'm looking for 5 shiny Eevees.

IVs are preferred, and I am looking for the following natures.

Bold, Modest, Timid, Adamant, and Calm.

Please CMT or PM me! Thank you!

I can breed you a kabuto in an ultra ball if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)