Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for someone to clone two 'mons. I would like two copies of each. Payment is, of course, non-redis copies of both - or you can name something else; such as one of my breedables, a breeding project, or even some 5th gen [egg] RNG abuse.

Name: Froakie ♀
Nickname: Planeswalker
Level: Lvl. 1
Ball: Dive Ball
Ability: Protean
Nature: Hasty
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 6 Atk/ 252 Sp. Atk/ 252 Spe
Egg Moves: Bestow | Mind Reader | Mud Sport | Toxic Spikes

Name: Bergmite ♀
Nickname: Precipice
Level: Lvl. 1
Ball: Dive Ball
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Impish
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
EVs: 250 HP/ 8 Atk/ 252 Def
Egg Moves: Barrier | Mirror Coat | Mist | Recover

Please PM/VM me if you're interested.

Thanks, BriarRose

Last edited:
O no.. I cant get Seel in x or y. Anyone have one I can have? Or an Azumaril with Whilpool, Aqua Jet and Perish Song?
I can secure you a Seel, provided you don't mind standard Poke Ball or care that much for IV's. (I have to breed it with Ditto and the original has no IV's so no guarantee of those)

looking for a skamory with stealth rock, nature and iv dont matter
Ha. I can give you one of those and Whirlwind and Brave Bird. Interested?

I need someone to clone my shiny Squirtle, shiny Aerodactyl, and shiny Trapinch. You may keep a copy for yourself, but please don't ask for redis rights. If you have a low post count and no references I'll probably pass.

@}--,--'-- Another BriarRose Giveaway @}--,--'--

• We all want a pretty bug. But what if your Scatterbug pattern is common, ugly and un-tradable?
  • If that's the case, don't worry- I'm here to help you. With eggs.

Currently being given away are:

Flawless Ocean Pattern Diveball Scatterbugs..... IN EGGS!

1,6 - Scatterbug (F) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.01.31.31.31.31 [1328]

2,3 - Scatterbug (F) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.14.31.31.31.31 [2194]

3,2 - Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Shield Dust - 31.10.31.31.31.31 [1150]

5,2 - Scatterbug (F) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.06.31.31.31.31 [2111]

5,3 - Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.15.31.31.31.31 [1823]

5,4 - Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Shield Dust - 31.07.31.31.31.31 [2984]

THE RULES

1. To win an egg, just reply to the giveaway post in my thread, saying why you deserve to win. Are you just awesome? Did you rescue a kitten from a tree that was on fire?
  2. USE GOOD GRAMMAR. Seriously.
  3. Please no PMs or VMs or any kind of Ms.
  4. If you hatch it shiny, please trade me a clone. Be nice! ;)
  5. If you put it up on your thread, give me credit OK?
  6. Hatched on my Y game- 'cos my X pattern bugs suck.
  7. To collect, ADD MY Y FC. Not the one in my sig, the one in the About Me section of my thread.
  8. Winners will be announced tomorrow.
One more bump... for the luck that I don't believe in.

Is it illegal to use an AR to put Apricorn Balls in HGSS then use them to catch Pokemon?
I'm going to assume yes it's illegal, don't do it. Just gather the Apricorns and give a bunch of the same color to Kurt, it only takes until midnight of the day you give them to him. You know, the honest way.

Bit late; but I'll respond anyway. Safari ball really doesn't match Kingler's colour scheme in gen 6... you should probably check the serebii/pkparaiso sprites for a good idea.

(also, Sheer Force outweighs it's other abilities even if the only thing notable it soups up is Rock Slide... pretty sure Crabhammer isn't affected, and the poor king crab doesn't even get Waterfall...)

In general, I think competitive viability is worth more than a perfect ball. You could have Friend Ball Dragonite Inner Focus which looks kinda good (nothing really matches it though... TyVip BriarRose), or you could have a Dusk Ball Dragonite Multiscale which has a cool animation and matches the colour scheme averagely well. Or you could have nest ball which matches the belly and general body. It all comes down to opinion though.

Reddit is a fairly easy to understand site, for SVExchange anyway. Essentially; make an account, click on the "SV Database" button then click on the "Search SVeX for a TSV". Type whatever TSV you need in there and if there are people who have it it'll come up (along with a bunch of giveaways, if you don't wanna get technical with the searches). Beware; people that made a thread around 7 months ago will chances are not be active (and their threads archived) because when Instacheck died a lot of people left. It's worth clicking on the person who made the thread to check if they're still active anyway.

Edit: I noticed your failed attempts at getting a TSV thread up.
"Submit an Exchange"
It doesn't matter what you write, as long as the first thing is [tsv]. You can write anything after that, Friend Code, timezone and IGN are helpful things that come to mind. Also, fill out your flair. Just click on the big button with a Porygon picture that says "Set your Flair".
very late response. Thank you and I feel like a doofus because my thread has a kingler in safari ball. I doubt anyone wants that. I thought I would have learned after all most 800 posts as well to know the color differences on the ball etc...Man that stinks I tried to update my thread with shinies I have two and a third is coming soon and nobody wants that stuff. Facepalm:/

What can u offeruote="demolishor, post: 5617301, member: 30283"]looking for a skamory with stealth rock, nature and iv dont matter[/quote]
What can u offer? I can get one.

very late response. Thank you and I feel like a doofus because my thread has a kingler in safari ball. I doubt anyone wants that. I thought I would have learned after all most 800 posts as well to know the color differences on the ball etc...Man that stinks I tried to update my thread with shinies I have two and a third is coming soon and nobody wants that stuff. Facepalm:/
dont say tat you have some cool stuff:)

if people are not interested its their loss

dont say tat you have some cool stuff:)

if people are not interested its their loss
Lol way to be encouraging thanks:). Either ways I am sure after a while or hatching more shinnies I am sure I will learn to figure out what interests people. The mean time I am trying to see how I can organize my thread a little more. To make things ore interesting I got another krabby hatch so now I have two different ones.
Edit: I feel bad now people are actually looking at my thread because I was a little annoyed with myself:/
Edit Edit: well if everyone is looking at my thread critique it and give me advice please:)

Last edited:
Lol way to be encouraging thanks:). Either ways I am sure after a while or hatching more shinnies I am sure I will learn to figure out what interests people. The mean time I am trying to see how I can organize my thread a little more. To make things ore interesting I got another krabby hatch so now I have two different ones.
Edit: I feel bad now people are actually looking at my thread because I was a little annoyed with myself:/
Edit Edit: well if everyone is looking at my thread critique it and give me advice please:)
I meant that there is nothing cool against everyone have the exact same stuff I would be more inclined to trade with you because of youre special ones

I have a shiny Boldore (Great Ball) from Wonder Trade , I'll take any offers and I'll be very reasonable with what I take. PM please. (Don't offer shinies please or anything like Fletchling, Ralts etc.)

Also looking for Friend Safaris with the following: Breloom, Seviper, Whirlipede, Nincada, Duosion, Sneasel, Beartic, Heracross, Golurk, Crawdaunt, Sableye & Absol.

I meant that there is nothing cool against everyone have the exact same stuff I would be more inclined to trade with you because of youre special ones
...Well thanks I mean ehhh Idk. I am just gonna focus and learn from this and just try to get better thanks though for encouraging me:) I will try to get different stuff as well. I just felt like a dingus because lockie pointed out a very good point which is safari ball does not really match the new shiny sprite of kingler in gen 6.
edit: I will find a fine balance between weird and normal how does that soundXD

Does anyone mind checking my Trainer Shiny Value?

Also, how do people check the Pokemon's Shiny Value? I'm curious since SV isn't a thing of the past anymore.

...Well thanks I mean ehhh Idk. I am just gonna focus and learn from this and just try to get better thanks though for encouraging me:) I will try to get different stuff as well. I just felt like a dingus because lockie pointed out a very good point which is safari ball does not really match the new shiny sprite of kingler in gen 6.
edit: I will find a fine balance between weird and normal how does that soundXD
thats a good idea and there is nothing wrong with thekingler I captured most of my shinies (just for collecting though) in luxeryballs because I like it youre own opionion matters the most

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)