Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi new user of smogon welcome to the community. This is probably one of the places you should ask for that diggersby. I happen to have a bunch of bunnelby spitbacks in timer balls if you would like one. If not that is fine. I am trying to reach out and help new users and also I wish you luck on smogon and I hope you can give back to the community:)
edit: if you are interested in the bunnelby I mentioned let me know and also check out my thread if you need other spitbacks I would be happy to help you as long as you don't hack and I will also help you even more if you are planning to open a thread.
edit edit: woot woot definitely going to have another giveaway just reached 800 posts!!!(there is still one going on as well not a lot of competition to)
Thanks For the Welcome dude , and yeah I added you so we can trade for that bunnelby Spitback

Giveaway of SWAG!

That is right I have been a long time member of smogon and I just wanted thank you to everyone in the community.

I would also like to give a special thank you to all the people on the list if you have not checked out there thread YOU MUST DIE! you clearly don't have swag. I understand that I to must give back to the community especially because I to join a lot of giveaways. I may be having some technical problems which may be why you cant find me online as often but I am trying and I am also trying to help people especially new users. Either ways enough of the chit chat lets get on to the giveaway ( I do plan on giving a second chance so stay tuned again)

Female
OT: Eric 48890 (ProjectTitan313) hatched it I breed the parent
Nature:Adamant
Ability: Own Tempo (hidden ability)
Moves: Body slam, ancient power, iron head
Ivs...31.31.31.31.31.08
Full redis

(why not give away a shiny)

The Rules

1) everyone can join.

2) how to join simple.
Comment on my profile page in this type of format:
normal...
fire...
water...(suicune)
electric...
grass...
ice...
fighting...(mega blaziken)
poison...
ground...
flying...(dragonite)
psychic...
bug...(volcarona)
rock...
ghost...
dragon...
dark...(mega absol)
steel...
fairy...
Guess what my favorite pokemon is for the certain types that are unlisted. Heads up also pokemon like zapdos can go in the electric or flying category. Each person is allowed 3 entries(use them wisely) I will tell you how many pokemon you got right (I might not be online sometimes that is not entirely my fault sorry) however I will not tell you which pokemon you got right in your selections as well. The pokemon mentioned above are answers from my previous giveaway and are my top 5 favorite pokemon. You don't have to submit these pokemon in your entries because they wont count as points for you. In other words you don't have to guess the following types (fighting, water, dark, bug, and flying). Also a big hint there are no more megas except for the ones mentioned above although one pokemon will have a mega in omega ruby and alpha sapphire (yes I gave a hint). The person who guesses the most right wins.

Current guesses and scores
AfroThunderRule is leading with two points and has two more entries (2)
Empoleon_master so far has got zero but has two more entries(0)

(sorry for the long post I wanted to make sure the rules are right feel free to correct me as well if I did something wrong) (good luck) :)

Edit: you win a copy of the shiny numel and also post under the post on my profile page...submit your entries:) Also there is only one winner
edit edit: you can copy paste the format I want and take your time filling in your answers there is no rush however if all spaces are filled in your entry then I will tell you how many pokemon you got right. And I will find a place to put all of this.
bumping again its anyone's game only three people have joined.

If you want a high quality shiny, you might want to try masuda method breeding or TSV matching. FS shinies are pretty random IVs/random nature.
I've been mesuda methoding for a while and no luck, and while I'm waiting for someone to rng me the perfect 31/0/31/31/31/0 iv ditto I need for breeding a perfect quiet anylitic magnimite I might as well get some shiny pokemon. I already got a shiny frogadier from just 6 hours work. While I have mesuda methoded for days with no shiny pokemon.

I've been mesuda methoding for a while and no luck, and while I'm waiting for someone to rng me the perfect 31/0/31/31/31/0 iv ditto I need for breeding a perfect quiet anylitic magnimite I might as well get some shiny pokemon. I already got a shiny frogadier from just 6 hours work. While I have mesuda methoded for days with no shiny pokemon.
I'm no expert but if you just want a shiny pokemon with no competitive IV's try chain fishing. If you want a competitive pokemon and wanna follow what I am doing and what most people are doing try TSV's and SV's.

I'm no expert but if you just want a shiny pokemon with no competitive IV's try chain fishing. If you want a competitive pokemon and wanna follow what I am doing and what most people are doing try TSV's and SV's.
Too much work as I am doing other stuff and I don't have access to a computer/ipod while I'm using my 3ds some times. It's a lot easier to just shuffle in grass for hours on end, fleeing from non shiny pokemon, then chain fishing for things that don't appear in water.

Too much work as I am doing other stuff and I don't have access to a computer/ipod while I'm using my 3ds some times. It's a lot easier to just shuffle in grass for hours on end, fleeing from non shiny pokemon, then chain fishing for things that don't appear in water.
I think chain fishing can be fast:/ ehhh most of the shinies you encounter though in the wild wont have competitive value though if that is what your after:/. But then again if you just want them for the heck of it then go ahead and continue what you are doing I guessXD
edit: you also still have 2 entries in my giveaway as well:/ and I am giving away a shiny.

OMG, Pokemon is driving me crazy lol
I got everything thing for my bread except the move Whirlpool. Then I find out Azumaril can only lern it in Gold/Silver. Oh boy lol
A tuff one, but if you can help please let me know.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I got everything thing for my bread except the move Whirlpool. Then I find out Azumaril can only lern it in Gold/Silver. Oh boy lol
...what? Whirlpool is a pretty useless move in general, and you can't transfer Pokemon from 1st/2nd gen to 3rd.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I know them feels, just caught a 31/11/31/31/30/31 Bold Articuno and was disappointed. Why can't you be 31/x/31/31/31/31?! (lol)

Anyways, does anyone have a good visual guide for RNGing in 4th gen (HG). I feel like videos are easier for me to learn stuff. >_>

...what? Whirlpool is a pretty useless move in general, and you can't transfer Pokemon from 1st/2nd gen to 3rd.
ok so first off lockie is right whirpool is garbage second off here are the egg moves you should try to go for or the ones I would
aqua jet
belly drum
superpower
substitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)