Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey-o looking for a few pokemon that I need on short notice.

That timid Jirachi that's going around, it has water pulse.

HA tentacool, is this possible in anything other than a pokeball?

Ferroseed, relaxed.

Poliwag (HA).

If you have an of these pokemon please contact me and we can talk about stuff. :p
I have an extra 5iv poliwag with its HA if you are still looking for one

I don't mean to personally call anyone out but I'm pretty sure the rules state against it. I've seen a mod post on a user's page before asking them to take their spreadsheet out of their description and I'm just posting the rules as they're listed.

I can't enforce it or anything but I think it applies to everyone. A mod would need to confirm this though. Or maybe ask a mod yourself if you're wondering.

It's easier for them to check the legality of Pokemon (and other things) when your data is here on Smogon though.
I guess so.... I'll take mine down just in case, but I'll keep a link on my profile (seems good right?)
Edit:
Still looking for a Female Dive Ball Koffing. Hell ANY ball would do.... Nah Dive Ball (Or Heavy I guess)
BUT WAIT, THERES MOAR
I'm also looking for a Dream Ball Female Lileep. (Storm Drain would be nice but not required)
If you can get me one (or both) it would be greatly appreciated... And you can have something from my list. (TROPHY CASE EXCLUDED)

If you don't think you can do it, don't. Just check out how active some trade threads are around here, you'll have to be keen about it. If you don't feel up to the ask, you can always stick to trading in this thread :] Some people without threads keep spreadsheets or something on other sites to keep track of what they're trading, if that's all that you want.
Yea but its really hard to write down all thr time what i have

I guess so.... I'll take mine down just in case, but I'll keep a link on my profile (seems good right?)
Setting it as your home page is more out-of-sight-out-of-mind, so while I wouldn't advocate doing one over the other, I don't think it's a serious offence and at least you took the first step in removing it. If you ever want to trade full-time on Smogon though, a trade thread is recommended and I know I personally find them usually easier to browse around than a spreadsheet (where you may not be able to C + P).

If you don't want to create a trade thread, no one's telling you or forcing you to. The last two posts here you've just been saying about how hard it is to keep track of everything you have and haven't really been posting anything substantial.

As a recommendation, get your stock in order before you think about creating a thread, otherwise you'll just have empty posts for a long time. I personally organize my boxes by Kanto-Kalos breedables in order of the National Dex. If you have Pokebank, this is a lot easier too as you can just search by "breed, Dex Number, etc".

If you want to stick to casual trading, then this is the thread for you.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i think its really diffcult because i will have to put a lot of sprites and write it down.
It takes a lot less time than you think. For sprites, just have a place on your thread where you have all the Pokéball sprites that you can just copy and paste from (mine are decorating the area underneath my main banner), and copy and paste the rest from Serebii, or this site if you want animated ones: http://www.pkparaiso.com/xy/sprites_pokemon.php

It'll take a while to do the initial set up, but you can always make a thread and just pick away at it when you have time. After you have it all set up, it's not a terrible amount of effort to maintain it (especially if you have a format listed somewhere).

I'd say do it, it's definitely worth it in the end. Good luck!

If you don't want to make a thread the best anyone can suggest is just keep a document with an inventory of what you have and then copy paste what you want to offer on peoples threads for certain things. and like what Lady Valkyrie said you can also casually trade on here and do the same thing as i suggested with copy paste what you have to offer in exchange for things that you want

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
It takes a lot less time than you think. For sprites, just have a place on your thread where you have all the Pokéball sprites that you can just copy and paste from (mine are decorating the area underneath my main banner), and copy and paste the rest from Serebii, or this site if you want animated ones: http://www.pkparaiso.com/xy/sprites_pokemon.php
You can always write a little script where you just enter the raw details, and it outputs to BB-Code for you... If you were so inclined.

Desperately looking for a kee berry or maranga berry. They're a pain in the ass to make, and I can't play pokemon every day... anybody have an extra?
Or is there a simpler method of resetting a pokemon's EVs? I've heard of the reset bag, but I just can seem to get one. EVER.

Thanks everyone for the help! :) i guess i will wait with it for a while,if there was a way that someone else could do the trade thread for me it was amazing but i guess i will have to do this myself :) thanks!!

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Desperately looking for a kee berry or maranga berry. They're a pain in the ass to make, and I can't play pokemon every day... anybody have an extra?
Or is there a simpler method of resetting a pokemon's EVs? I've heard of the reset bag, but I just can seem to get one. EVER.
Are you using a supremely trained pokemon (one that has defeated all 30 regimes) for searching the bag?
I've only ever searched for one bag, but if you're just tapping on the screen with a supremely trained pokemon up, it's supposedly not /that/ hard. From what I've heard, it won't work at all if you're not using a supremely trained one (haven't tried this enough to confirm it, as I said I only ever searched for one, but I've gotten it when using my supremely trained Starmie, whereas I had been searching for a LONG time using a regular pokemon before I heard supremely trained was basically mandatory).

What's the best ball for terrakion (shiny and non)
I RNGed my regular terrakion in a luxury ball, although you could also do timer. Shiny, I guess you could do dusk ball? That looks pretty alright on shiny terrakion, though timer still looks pretty decent on the shiny form :).

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thanks everyone for the help! :) i guess i will wait with it for a while,if there was a way that someone else could do the trade thread for me it was amazing but i guess i will have to do this myself :) thanks!!
If you've got a spreadsheet I could use to base it off of, I could do it for you :) (for a small price, of course)

Last edited:
Was A female Archen catchable in a different ball during gen 5?

If anyone has one or one with egg moves, CMT please. I need it for a giveaway I'm planning.

Was A female Archen catchable in a different ball during gen 5?

If anyone has one or one with egg moves, CMT please. I need it for a giveaway I'm planning.
Unfortunately not I believe :I. One of those male only assholes. Could be wrong, but I've never seen an archen in anything besides a pokeball.

Edit: or maybe it wasnt available at ll to catch in 5th gen. Idk, all I know is its not available in anything but a pokeball.

Unfortunately not I believe :I. One of those male only assholes.
Aww, that's unfortunate. Thank you though.

Okay, searching for an Archen with egg moves. CMT if you have one. If I don't have anything you want, I can always give credit and maybe you'll find something you want in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)