Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

@}--,--'-- The Very Special 1000th Post Giveaway @}--,--'--

To keep it nice and sentimental, I will be giving away two beautiful shiny Roselia in rare/matching balls.

Roselia (Timid/Leaf Guard) Dream Ball H/A
31/0/31/30/31/30

HP Fire, setting gardens on fire since 2014

OT: Liam ID no: 57208

Egg moves:

-Giga Drain
-Spikes
-Leaf Storm
-Sleep Powder

Roselia (Timid/Natural Cure) Friend Ball

31/even/31/30/31/30

OT: Basic ID no: 32547

Set the roses aflame with HP Fire.

Egg moves:

-Leaf Storm
-Giga Drain
-Sleep Powder
-Spikes

TO WIN:

• Anyone who knows anything about me will know that I absolutely love writing.
  • So, to have a chance to winning, get your creative juices flowing and write your own ending to one of my stories.
  • Obviously the story will involve roses, how could it not?
  • Your entry can be as long as you like, but don't write a novel- I need to be able to read these fairly quickly.
  • Post all entries IN MY TRADE THREAD.

THE STORY:

She sees the blood as clearly as if it was actually there. Being able to see the future is exhilarating, certainly profitable but is not a talent for the faint of heart.

The girl sipping her drink underneath the cafe's enormous striped umbrella has a deep gash across her throat. Blood and tea trickle freely from it, staining the crisp white tablecloth.

Why would someone want to kill her? The woman wonders- and why cut her throat? There are much easier ways to dispose of someone. But there is never a simple answer.

It is also impossible to know exactly when the girl will die. Still, there is so much blood that the woman thinks the girl will be dead within a week.

The girl is about to leave when she notices that the woman from across the square is watching her. No- not watching, the stranger is staring at her, studying the girl's every move.

Everything about the woman is red, her dress, her sunhat- even the frames of her glasses are scarlet. The Espeon lounging next to the woman is such a rich shade of purple that the girl can't help but wonder if the pokemon is actually an Espeon.

All of a sudden, the woman's Espeon arches his back and begins to hiss.

So, the girl has finally noticed me.

Quickly, not wishing to draw anymore attention to herself, the woman pays for her food and recalls the still agitated Espeon into his Love Ball.

She thinks about warning the girl but decides against it. Instead, she leaves a rose on her table- people do leave flowers on graves after all, so why shouldn't she leave a rose for a girl who will be dead soon?

The girl's death is announced in the local newspaper the next day. The promising young trainer had committed suicide after falling to beat the Elite Four for the third time. She had a long history of depression. She cut her throat open with a kitchen knife. She was loved.

That night, the woman dreams of her own death and sees her body surrounded by roses.

RULES:

• One entry per person
  • Flattery will get you nowhere with this one.
  • If your grammar is horrific, you are unlikely to win- just saying.
  • Have fun! ;)
I'm Bumping this because more people should Join!

Creepy stories for all, and for all a good night :3

Does anyone have a male Perish Song Misdreavus? Just need it for the egg move for Gastly.

Also is it true that even if the day-care people override an egg move on a parent, the offspring will still inherit that egg move as long as the parent was deposited at the day-care while it had the egg move?
I can give you a spitback Gastly with Perish Song and Disable.

Looking for 2 Dittos:
A 0 Speed Ditto
And a 0 Attack ditto.
Other IVs don't matter, I just need to improve my chances of getting these sort of IVs ^_^
(CML if you have either)

I'm slowly getting in there in terms of adding shinnies on a regular basis but either ways what do you guys think of this.

Also what is the best apricorn ball for this?

Also if anyone has the time to clone the two new shinnies on my thread please pm me.

I'm slowly getting in there in terms of adding shinnies on a regular basis but either ways what do you guys think of this.

Also if anyone has the time to clone the two new shinnies on my thread please pm me.
Sableye with no prankster = terrible idea (at least until november)

hey if you get an non shiny tyranitar in that ball I would love it I realy like it and ince I cant pay for a shiny I would be more then happy with a normal one

hey if you get an non shiny tyranitar in that ball I would love it I realy like it and ince I cant pay for a shiny I would be more then happy with a normal one
I do have a spitback as of now but yeah I can get you a spitback in the future but I am gonna work on getting a shiny hawlucha first.
Edit: I may just give you a shiny or a spitback I will pm you when I cross that line of course.

Yeah this sableye is dedicated towards those games either ways what apricorn ball matches that?
edit: those games as in alpha sapphire and omega ruby
Prankster will still be the better ability..just like mega banette doesnt get the priority boost before mega evolving [speculation] one can only assume sableye would still have priority the turn it mega evolves [/speculation]

Im all about matching balls, but not at the expense of viability...just imo

I do have a spitback as of now but yeah I can get you a spitback in the future but I am gonna work on getting a shiny hawlucha first.
Edit: I may just give you a shiny or a spitback I will pm you when I cross that line of course.
that would be cool no rush at all

Alright, I got my keystream from KeySAV2 but when I try to open it in the SAV tab I get "incorrect file size". How can I fix it?

Prankster will still be the better ability..just like mega banette doesnt get the priority boost before mega evolving [speculation] one can only assume sableye would still have priority the turn it mega evolves [/speculation]

Im all about matching balls, but not at the expense of viability...just imo
You do provide a good point but hey I just wanted to try something new. I understand that sableye is gonna stink without prankster but hey why not:) I do appreciate the reminder though which may be why I might consider breeding another one with prankster.
that would be cool no rush at all
alright thanks for understanding.

You do provide a good point but hey I just wanted to try something new. I understand that sableye is gonna stink without prankster but hey why not:) I do appreciate the reminder though which may be why I might consider breeding another one with prankster.

alright thanks for understanding.
Far as I can tell, none of the Apricorn balls fit Sableye as none of them are purple. I guess though you could use Level Ball for the shiny...it kind of matches...if you squint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)