Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a shiny 6iv latios and a shiny 6iv raikou that i'm willing to trade. I also have a shiny gulpin, salamance and 2 shiny nosepass

So, after a luck drought (3 boxes of gible spitbacks), I decided to breed some Modest Rotoms for a team. Anyways, in my very first batch of eggs, I hatched not one, but two 31/31/31/31/31/31 Modest Rotoms! Since 6 ivs aren't too important to me, they're up for trade. Let me know if interested (^o^)
I have some good ivs wish eevees, timid helioptiles and jolly riolus with egg moves

My fc is 5241-2059-0583

Last edited:
Has there ever been a RNG Reporter for up to gen 5 (B2/W2) compatible with Windows XP? I want to learn how to RNG abuse so as to have legendary Pokemon I can transfer to X/Y that don't suck among other things, but I don't know if it's even possible to with my current operating system. Sorry if this isn't the place to ask.

Hi, please refrain from double/multiple posting, and please use the edit button instead to revise your post next time. :)
Do not be a junior mod. This means that you are not to make posts like: "In before lock" "Ban this guy!" "This is a bad thread!" "Off to Trou with this one!" The Smogon moderation staff is more than capable of maintaining these forums; please let them do so without your interference.

sorry but you wouldnt be the first one who got infractions for things like this

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Has there ever been a RNG Reporter for up to gen 5 (B2/W2) compatible with Windows XP? I want to learn how to RNG abuse so as to have legendary Pokemon I can transfer to X/Y that don't suck among other things, but I don't know if it's even possible to with my current operating system. Sorry if this isn't the place to ask.
I believe this one is compatible with XP :)

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Do not be a junior mod. This means that you are not to make posts like: "In before lock" "Ban this guy!" "This is a bad thread!" "Off to Trou with this one!" The Smogon moderation staff is more than capable of maintaining these forums; please let them do so without your interference.

But aren't you're doing that right now? Lol >__>

" Junior Modding: (1 Point, 21 Days) This one has some fine lining to it. People commanding the moderators in any way (such as "move this to Trou", "this thread should be locked") is usually what this warning is for. "In before lock", or anything similar is surefire Junior Modding. Telling other members that they've broken a rule in a civil manner is acceptable, but the better option is to just PM a moderator and politely alert them."

LF: A Arcanine with intimidate that is adamant or jolly and has outrage close combat and flare blitz
My offers something from my thread.

But aren't you're doing that right now? Lol >__>
in a way yes but how could I tell her without doing it myself?

" Junior Modding: (1 Point, 21 Days) This one has some fine lining to it. People commanding the moderators in any way (such as "move this to Trou", "this thread should be locked") is usually what this warning is for. "In before lock", or anything similar is surefire Junior Modding. Telling other members that they've broken a rule in a civil manner is acceptable, but the better option is to just PM a moderator and politely alert them."
I got warned for that before as well so there relay is no good way to go about it

I'm choice scarfing a medicham ( don't question why ) so I'm having Drain punch, Psycho cut, Ice punch, so which should I have as the fourth move, Thunderpunch or Fire punch? Leaning more towards Thunderpunch.

I'm choice scarfing a medicham ( don't question why ) so I'm having Drain punch, Psycho cut, Ice punch, so which should I have as the fourth move, Thunderpunch or Fire punch? Leaning more towards Thunderpunch.
Since only Medichamite is BL, what tier is this Medicham for? Might make a difference which to choose.

FT: Rotom HP Ice 31/e/30/31/31/31 bold nature, Rotom HP Grass 31/e/31/30/31/31 timid nature, Vulpix HP ground 31/e/31/30/30/31 Timid and bold, Horsea HP fire 31/e/31/30/31/30 modest nature

I have several of each, looking for offers only interested in Kalos native, also I don't care for shinys if they are clones

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
From Pokémon attack type coverage:
+ Fire Punch:
0 No effect, 7 Not Very Effective, 255 Normal Effectiveness, 512 Super Effective.

+ Thunder Punch:
1 No effect, 0 Not Very Effective, 224 Normal Effectiveness, 549 Super Effective.

[Although the site doesn't take into account the effect of abilities, it implies that] Thunder Punch is probably more useful. :)

It depends on what you want to cover. Fire punch would hit steel, bug, grass, and ice for hard damage. Thunderpunch would hit water, flying, I think I would go with fire punch to be honest. Because Ice punch covers flying and dragon types. Just my thought.

Ok I have a question now how does arcanine learn outrage and close combat please don't tell me those are tutor moves I know it can learn flare blitz and morning sun by egg moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)