Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you need it like right now ?
Not in a hurry, but if possible, yes.
edit: I use it too tyvip, if possible, I'll trade the pokemon with the items and I'll backup my save and I want the pokemon to be returned. I can offer an ability capsule in return.

Will do, I'll give you something non-redis in return. :3
no it's fine , i have everything in your thread ( except the trick room one) , but i don't play vgc so it doesn't matter :p .

The only thing i want is your emulator shiny mew but i'll doubt you trade sv shinies for it :p ( i saw a convo with evan ) .

So it's free

no it's fine , i have everything in your thread ( except the trick room one) , but i don't play vgc so it doesn't matter :p .

The only thing i want is your emulator shiny mew but i'll doubt you trade sv shinies for it :p ( i saw a convo with evan ) .

So it's free
Yeah sorry, :(, I don't mind offering this pokemon tho, I have an extra of it in my box [forgot for which purpose].

edit: Thank you very much TyVip! :)

Last edited:
Is there anybody awaken right now that can catch me a male Flaafy @ Friend Safari? Don't care about anything, I just need to take that bloody thing one level up and then teach Denryu Ion Deluge, since apparently Emolga doesn't breed with Zebstrika, despite Bulbapedia saying it does.

Thanks a lot.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is there anybody awaken right now that can catch me a male Flaafy @ Friend Safari? Don't care about anything, I just need to take that bloody thing one level up and then teach Denryu Ion Deluge, since apparently Emolga doesn't breed with Zebstrika, despite Bulbapedia saying it does.

Thanks a lot.
Flaaffy is not in friend safari, catch Mareep on Route 12. Emolga is also field group, so, use a Smeargle.

Is anyone willing to help me complete my pokedex so I can get the Oval Charm? I need to see these pokemon:
Flygon, Escavalier, Accelgor, Poliwrath, Politoed, Purrloin, Lotad, Magnemite, Vanillish, Aggron, Tyranitar, Spinarak, Wigglytuff, Zorua, Gothielle, Sudowoodo, Lickilicky, and Dragonite. PM/VM me if you're willing to help.

EDIT: Thank you to Esmeya for all the help so far!
Can definitely help with Politoed and Dragonite. Maybe Wigglytuff and you can catch a Gothitelle in my friend safari :D

It's probably just a bad day/week/month. I've had lots of those where breeding a 5 IV parent with a 6 IV Ditto would give me all 4 IVs and if there was a 5 IV it was missing the correct IV -.- And that's how my 3DS broke :>
lol I always have things like this most of the time not that extreme but it always take ages for me so its not a bad month or anything but a bad live because I never have been lucky once in my entire life:P

Ugh.

I recently got an order on my trade thread for a HP Fire Nest Ball HA Roselia, look through my PC to find out my breed mother is gone (Friend Ball Natural Cure is fine tho).

Seems like I accidentally deleted it when I was organizing my PC a few days ago.

Anyone got an HA Female Roselia in a Nest Ball spitback? (no need for egg moves I'll re-breed them on).

CMT at my giveaway section for anything that interests you.

Best ball? I'm thinking

(Don't say Level, that's been done already.)

Ugh.

I recently got an order on my trade thread for a HP Fire Nest Ball HA Roselia, look through my PC to find out my breed mother is gone (Friend Ball Natural Cure is fine tho).

Seems like I accidentally deleted it when I was organizing my PC a few days ago.

Anyone got an HA Female Roselia in a Nest Ball spitback? (no need for egg moves I'll re-breed them on).

CMT at my giveaway section for anything that interests you.
Want me to catch you one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)