Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nicest Person In Wifi Challenge/Giveaway!
Going on ALL week! Or until I hit 50-60 people :)

Hey guys! DarkMilotic here. As some of you may know from seeing me last night, I'm completing a challenge.
A close friend/Rival from GameFaqs has challenged me to become one of the nicest people on the boards. How? By breeding anything, catching anything, quickly leveling up anything, or by EV Training anything. For free. All of it! I'll do anything for free :)
The catch applies mainly to myself. I cannot ask for anything in return, and it's expected of me that I get either spitbacks or complete Route 3 trash.
So as your temporary helper in the morning, I ask you, random reader of this, if you would like anything.

Number of people helped so far:

35 people!

How Long I'm Around for:
9Am-5PM Wednesday, and 2pm-12pm Thursday, ??-12pm Friday.

Let's get started! Please PM/VM me your request and then tell me to add one after I've helped you. Thank you for making this possible, and I can't wait to help you all :)
:heart:Current Status: Let's get down to business, to defeat the Huns:heart:

Last edited:
What are you talking about? Region codes aren't just Nintendo.

Xbox One, PS4 and even PS Vita have all jumped into the "no region codes" cart, while 3DS and Wii U still have those damned things that came straight from hell. So it's pretty much a Nintendo-only thing, at least on this generation.

And something less Off-Topic, what Pokemon match on a Safari Ball? I was thinking about Rhyhorn and Kanga but I don't know what else.

LF:
Jolly Pressure Aerodactyl
Relaxed 0 Spe IV Hippowdon (with Slack Off & Whirlwind)
Calm Rotom-Wash
Impish Ferrothorn (with Leech Seed)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Xbox One, PS4 and even PS Vita have all jumped into the "no region codes" cart, while 3DS and Wii U still have those damned things that came straight from hell. So it's pretty much a Nintendo-only thing, at least on this generation.

And something less Off-Topic, what Pokemon match on a Safari Ball? I was thinking about Rhyhorn and Kanga but I don't know what else.
It doesn't always go by console, individual companies decide what they want to region lock their games to, not only that there's still regulations effecting most imports so -

(Same reason we still have crappy DRM)

Yeah, the question is kind of off-topic. This will be my last answer .-.

For anyone who reads this thread if you have a Quagsire or wooper with the nature relaxed and ability unaware I will trade you for anything you may want. I have a large selection of pokemon that you can choose from. Or if anyone has a friend safari with wooper's that would be great too. My FC is 5241-2393-8242 and my safari is bug type but I'm not sure what bug types it has. Also does anyone have an adamant mawile with intimidate?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Is Double-Edge Rock Head Aerodactyl worth something these days? because I'm thinking about whether is worth RNGing it or not.

The Nicest Person In Wifi Challenge/Giveaway!
Going on ALL week! Or until I hit 50-60 people :)

Hey guys! DarkMilotic here. As some of you may know from seeing me last night, I'm completing a challenge.
A close friend/Rival from GameFaqs has challenged me to become one of the nicest people on the boards. How? By breeding anything, catching anything, quickly leveling up anything, or by EV Training anything. For free. All of it! I'll do anything for free :)
The catch applies mainly to myself. I cannot ask for anything in return, and it's expected of me that I get either spitbacks or complete Route 3 trash.
So as your temporary helper in the morning, I ask you, random reader of this, if you would like anything.

Number of people helped so far:

36 people!

How Long I'm Around for:
9Am-5PM Wednesday, and 2pm-12pm Thursday, ??-12pm Friday.

Let's get started! Please PM/VM me your request and then tell me to add one after I've helped you. Thank you for making this possible, and I can't wait to help you all :)
:heart:Current Status: Let's get down to business, to defeat the Huns:heart:
Yes I am in fact still bumping this.

14 people away from my goal!

I guess any nature that lowers an offensive stat and raises the same kind of defensive stat to minimize the amount of damage shuckle takes. So Bold (-Atk +Def)/Careful (-SpAtk +SpDef).
yeah I know but would it be better to boost defense or special defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)