Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GIVEAWAY!! :D

I already have a battle-ready Ferrothorn so I’m giving this Ferroseed away. Read the rules to aquire this beauty.

Ferroseed
Lv.1 (UT)
Impish
Iron Barbs
31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Stealth Rock

Rules:

· PM me with what my favorite TV show is.
· First one to guess the right answer wins.

Hint: Dragons

Um...just relieve Gengar of its Gengarite? Maybe give it Life Orb or Choice Specs if either of those aren't currently being claimed by something else on your team if you want that extra oomph? Mega Alakazam could work too.
already using alakhazam but the normal one mega alakhazam sucks he realy does his new ability is useless and with lifeorb he hits harder then his mega form as well only the speed increase is usefull

and gengar without mega stone is not only too frail but doesnt hit hard enought either so I need something else that can hit amost as hard can use lots of different types of attacks and is realy fast as well and if possible able to take a hit

already using alakhazam but the normal one mega alakhazam sucks he realy does his new ability is useless and with lifeorb he hits harder then his mega form as well only the speed increase is usefull

and gengar without mega stone is not only too frail but doesnt hit hard enought either so I need something else that can hit amost as hard can use lots of different types of attacks and is realy fast as well and if possible able to take a hit
I use a specs Timid gengar, it's fantastic, sludge bomb, shadow ball, thunderbolt/energy ball and dazzling gleam. I would recommend it a thousand times, sorry to butt in.

I use a specs Timid gengar, it's fantastic, sludge bomb, shadow ball, thunderbolt/energy ball and dazzling gleam. I would recommend it a thousand times, sorry to butt in.
no option for me because I dont want 2 specs pokemon in my team because of the 1 big weakness you cant choose other moves which makes the sweeper useless after 1 kill I liekd it that they put in a 2nd poke which got 1 shoted as well because I had so many differt movs so the problem is just the big drawback

So you want a bulky pokemon thats super fast and has perfect coverage? Dont we all...

Since you dont seem to care about tiers you should try some form of deoxys..I know you said you want your team to be ou viable but you're gonna have to give on one of your wants for that

Or use scarfed nidoking (although life orb is better)

So you want a bulky pokemon thats super fast and has perfect coverage? Dont we all...

Since you dont seem to care about tiers you should try some form of deoxys..I know you said you want your team to be ou viable but you're gonna have to give on one of your wants for that

Or use scarfed nidoking (although life orb is better)
bulky if possible but I would like it to be able to at least tank an neutral unboosted hit I dont expext it to survive super effective or boosted attacks but still thats the least important.

I just want it to be fast and hit hard and having a ton of coverage without being stuck on 1 move

and I do care about tiers in a way but mega gengar banned is just bullshit because I never ever had any trouble killing it at all they ban pokes too easy like in gen 4 they banned garchomp I was against that as well for the same reason

im happy with my team but most opponents are too predicteble so i need better batlers and they battle in tiers

bulky if possible but I would like it to be able to at least tank an neutral unboosted hit I dont expext it to survive super effective or boosted attacks but still thats the least important.

I just want it to be fast and hit hard and having a ton of coverage without being stuck on 1 move
Well nothing is gonna touch mega gengar in speed..best I can suggest is try nidoking with a life orb...mega manectric is a lot of fun too

Well nothing is gonna touch mega gengar in speed..best I can suggest is try nidoking with a life orb...mega manectric is a lot of fun too
lol nidoking I can understand but maectrick realy? asside from its terrible looks its weak as hell the few times someone used it against me I was laugiing because thats one of the weakest mega pokemon ever

and I do care about tiers in a way but mega gengar banned is just bullshit because I never ever had any trouble killing it at all they ban pokes too easy like in gen 4 they banned garchomp I was against that as well for the same reason

im happy with my team but most opponents are too predicteble so i need better batlers and they battle in tiers
Scarf Kyurem-B

lol nidoking I can understand but maectrick realy? asside from its terrible looks its weak as hell the few times someone used it against me I was laugiing because thats one of the weakest mega pokemon ever
volt switch mega manectric is nothing to laugh at, it's in pretty much every team I make, also I'd suggest Delphox seeing as though you have 3 pokemon weak to ice. Or Focus sash Special lucario but I dunno how that would do, and I third Nidoking, I prefer Nidoqueen for the extra bulk but that's just me.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Just got a job there. I start next week. When I go in on my first day Monday I'll PM you guys to let you know.
I can already tell you. Messed up shipping/distribution from Nintendo, no forewarning of the event, too inept to check the database for current events, have the event at-hand however they didn't read the resulting poster correctly. (The poster states that you must preorder ORAS for the special Hoenn poster, right next to it in a little bubble is the Megastone event which states you should pick it up in X/Y, so since it's on the same poster they mesh them together and that's not how the event works) and the coup de grâce; the flyers are in an extremely obscure place in the store in a lot of locations where the workers didn't even know they were important.

tl ; dr: Misinformation, poor management, poor distribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)