Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I want, thanks. ^^

flargananddingle LoL, someone told me i could clone the pokes of Reddit and here i would need to ask first.

Also i'd like to know more about the PowerSave ''shiny tool'' can anyone explain me that ?
If you're talking about the code that lets you change an already hatched normal Pokemon into a shiny Pokemon, that can't be used here.

Yes, this one. The pokemon became a Hack ?
Altering a Pokemon in ANY way - whether it be making it shiny, changing its IVs, changing the PokeBall, etc - is considered hacking.

Just to be on the safe side, the only things I use PS for are backing up saves, checking IVs, deleting box 1, and cloning items/Pokemon. I tend to avoid anything else, just in case.

I don't even use the fast hatch code, though it would be nice. lol

Altering a Pokemon in ANY way - whether it be making it shiny, changing its IVs, changing the PokeBall, etc - is considered hacking.

Just to be on the safe side, the only things I use PS for are backing up saves, checking IVs, deleting box 1, and cloning items/Pokemon. I tend to avoid anything else, just in case.

I don't even use the fast hatch code, though it would be nice. lol
This PowerSave thing dont even sell here in Brazil, i was just curious about it.

Is there any demand for SR'd Duking Pokémon from XD? I'm wondering because I recently caught a Surskit on XD and was wondering of I should soft reset or not.

Hey there. Just a quick request: I'm looking for a Calm Regenerator Foongus/Amoongus spitback. Ideally with the IV's in defensive stats if at all possible. Stun Spore as an egg move would be doubly brilliant, but I don't plan on being any pickier!
Not a lot I can offer back, apart from a handful of 5iv Timid Disable Gastly, 5iv Jolly DD Charmander spitbacks,sassy Larvitar and a couple of spitback Ferrothorn too. Sitting on a couple of bog-standard IV legendaries too.
If anyone can help out, that'd be great. Post here or PM if you can! Cheers.

Still Looking for some flawless cool balls Nidokings/Nidoqueens !
I am not offering you any flawless mons, but you can grab any of the eggs left for free if you want: http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2aie2w/diveball_nidoran_giveaway_8_hours_only/
Hey there. Just a quick request: I'm looking for a Calm Regenerator Foongus/Amoongus spitback. Ideally with the IV's in defensive stats if at all possible. Stun Spore as an egg move would be doubly brilliant, but I don't plan on being any pickier!
Not a lot I can offer back, apart from a handful of 5iv Timid Disable Gastly, 5iv Jolly DD Charmander spitbacks,sassy Larvitar and a couple of spitback Ferrothorn too. Sitting on a couple of bog-standard IV legendaries too.
If anyone can help out, that'd be great. Post here or PM if you can! Cheers.
I can breed you a spitback. It won't know stun spore and it won't be flawless. PM/VM me if you want one.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Is there any demand for SR'd Duking Pokémon from XD? I'm wondering because I recently caught a Surskit on XD and was wondering of I should soft reset or not.
lolno. Don't waste your time with those, nobody would want those useless 'mons.

On a side note, is there anybody who can check my SID and my TSV? If so, PM/VM me.

Hey guys! Slight change of plans regarding the giveaway. My Mum is going to be calling me around 5ish so I need to talk to her about my flight back to Wales.

So I might not be around until 6-7PM EST, so that's when I'm going to say the giveaway will be.

REMEMBER: This is a GTS Giveaway, and if you know that you are not available during that time period, please let me know and I'll find away for you to still get something :)

So I'm back after a month-long sabbatical, and I want to reopen my trade thread. Problem is, I don't know what the most sought-after Pokémon are at the moment. If you guys could brief me in on what's hot and what's not, that would be great.

So I'm back after a month-long sabbatical, and I want to reopen my trade thread. Problem is, I don't know what the most sought-after Pokémon are at the moment. If you guys could brief me in on what's hot and what's not, that would be great.
Pachirisu is pretty damn hot atm after the world championship
I would also suggest login in to http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/, going to the ranked section and scroll down to the top 10 used Pokemon over all and of each bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)