Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of breeding a Honedge at some point. For mixed Aegislash, what's the IV that you can afford to lose (assuming that the ideal spread is 31/31/31/31/31/0 with a -Speed nature)?

Thanks!
Yeah adding to what Tatertot said, I'd just trade for one of the many "perfect" 6IV ones on these forums. If you want it nicknamed, you'd have a 1 in 31 chance on getting a 6IV one yourself if you want to re-breed it with a mixed attacking TR Ditto.

Down to one more to trade away. Again not seeking 1:1 HP pokes, just any 5 IV pokes I be missing.

HP Fire Abra ♂
31/28/31/30/31/30

Ability:
Magic Guard
Nature: Modest
Egg Move: None

Just bred this:

B9 - 4,4 - Charmander (M) - Jolly - Blaze - 31.31.31.31.31.31 [1221]

The egg before it was female... the egg after it was female. UGH!

So close to getting a 6IV Female! >_<

Not that I'm complaining about a 6IV male; especially considering there's an active TSV hatcher on reddit :D

What will numels Own Tempo ability turn into?
If its not anger point, Ill need a ability capsule.. Lol
I can give you multiple quality spitbacks for one

Except you'd be out/undersped by anyone who put in the time to breed a 31/31/31/31/31/0 Aegislash (such as myself) ;P

If you learn the Time Machine method of breeding, you could get the 31/31/31/31/31/0 flawless one without too much trouble.
Regarding the Time Machine method... I realised I could have reloaded an earlier PS file back with that Charizard I bred but the earliest save I had would have meant I'd need to rebreed 29 Pokemon (considering that the 0 Spe Charmander was the last of the 30 Charmander I bred). >_<

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I'm looking for a Helioptile Friend Safari or a Female Repeat Ball HA Helioptile. This is very low priority, but I also want a Master Ball Shedinja with any +Atk Nature and 31 Atk IVs

I can offer anything on this list.
Bold Chansey in an Ultra Ball with Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy
Timid Ghastly in a Moon Ball with Perish Song and Disable
Timid Smeargle in a Premier Ball - Also have ones with 0 Attack IV
Jolly HA Starly in a Quick Ball
Adamant/Quiet Honedge in a Timer Ball
Adamant HA Fletchling in a Quick Ball with Quick Guard
Adamant/Jolly/Modest/Timid Charmander in a Dusk/Luxury/Dive/Quick/Repeat Ball with Flare Blitz, Dragon Pulse Dragon Dance, and Outrage
Adamant Azumarril in a Dive Ball
Bold/Modest/Timid Porygon in a Pokeball
Bold/Timid Eevee in a Pokeball with Wish
Jolly Tyranitar in a Luxury Ball with Dragon Dance
Jolly Garchomp in a Pokeball with Iron Head
Jolly KangasKHAN (Sorry, I had to :P) in a Nest Ball
Modest Cyndaquill in a Pokeball
Jolly Pinsir in a Safari with Quick Attack, Close Combat, Bug Bite, and Feint
Adamant Scyther in a Timer Ball
Timid Belsprout in a Nest Ball with Weather Ball
Careful Swablu in a Dream Ball with Hyper Voice, Agility, Pursuit, and Dragon Rush
Rebumping. Anyone want to trade me a Female HA Helioptile?

I need someone with a spritzee safari to friend me or if someone could grab me an aroma veil female in a heal ball I would be very grateful.

Ugh, thats it. Baton pass , Aegislash AND mega mawile banned. Im not playing smogon OU anymore. Mawile has been my favorite pokemon since my first pokemon game, ruby.

But anyways,
I need someone with a spritzee safari to friend me or if someone could grab me an aroma veil female in a heal ball I would be very grateful.
I have a 5 IV flawless one for TR if you want.

Edit:Does someone know a trick or something to STOP RAINING in route 19?
I have alrwady changed the date/hour 3 freaking times. It stopped once but started up again in 5 minutes.

Last edited:
Regarding the Time Machine method... I realised I could have reloaded an earlier PS file back with that Charizard I bred but the earliest save I had would have meant I'd need to rebreed 29 Pokemon (considering that the 0 Spe Charmander was the last of the 30 Charmander I bred). >_<
It doesnt work like that at all. If you have a save state before an egg, hatch that egg and get a new spread, when you reload the previous save..that second spread will not be the same. Its randomly generated again..so if you dont save at the right time you cant go back and retrace your steps..if that makes any sense

Looking For:
- Female HA Vanillite in a Dive Ball (No need for IVs, natures)
- Female HA Drifloon in a Quick Ball (No need for IVs, natures)
- HP Rock Ditto? .com said he'd give me one but he's away for a little while.

Ahh... Nice and 3 SV shinies hatched for me in one day. :]

Big Giveaway!
Part One: The First 60

Hi guys! DarkMilotic here, bringing you my first (ish) giveaway! I'm splitting this into 2 parts because I do have a life. Kind of. These are all Shiny, though you might not be able to tell.

Here's what we have for today!

image.jpg

(#666) Vivillon
Level 33
Timid, Compound Eyes, Male
31/31/31/31/31/31

Moves: Sleep Powder-Stun Spore- Aromatherapy- Psybeam
OT: Yuri
ID: 15375

x5 O_O

And a Polar Pattern
Level 51

Timid, Compound Eyes, Female
31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Bug Buzz- Quiver Dance-Hurricane- Sleep Powder
OT: Nouchee
ID: 36503
x7

image.jpg
(#133) Eevee
Level 1, UT.
Modest, Anticipation, Male
31/x/31/31/31/31

Moves: Tackle- Tail Whip
Covet- Charm
OT: Derrick
ID: 29690
x7

image.jpg

(#531) Audino
Level 1, UT.
Calm, Regenerator, Male.
31/x/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Wish- Heal Bell-
Yawn- Amnesia
OT: Mike
ID: 45056
x4

image.jpg

(#546) Cottonee
Level 1, UT.
Bold, Prankster, Female
31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Encore- Beat Up-
Grass Whistle- Memento
OT: Evan
ID: 24811
x6

image.jpg

(#677) Espurr
Calm, Own Tempo, Male
31/31/31/31/x/31
Moves: Assist- Barrier-
Yawn- Trick
OT: Zwei
ID: 12328
x7

Please Pick 2! And only 2. Since there are odd numbers on a few, if I and up with 1 left of a certain amount, I will hand them out as singles.

Rules: After you read this, go catch a Scatterbug. Or if you bred one, whatever. Deposit a Scatterbug on the GTS with the message "DarkMilotic" asking for whichever one you want. Then go to my Profile page, and post your IGN and what Pokémon you want.

After you receive what you want, please shoutout "DM Here!" And I will get to you through acquaintances. Trade me a Fletchling so I know that it's actually someone from Smogon. I will not, under any circumstance add you. Ever. If we're already friends tell me and I will put you on the list for later. You will not be automatically first if you are my friend. Just saying.

Alright, please pick your two and deposit for whichever one you want first, then head straight to my profile. It is first come, first serve, and I will hopefully be doing this tomorrow as well. I'll keep this updated as people begin to take them.

Thank you all, now let's go!

I'm making sushi. Back in 5-10 :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)