Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my SR Yveltal journey has lead me to this:

Yveltal (Hasty) - 28-29/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31

I now have to wait all day to get enough rare candies to see what the IVs are D:

Its characteristic is 'Alert to Sounds' which means its speed is 31 right? (Please be right)

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
lockiegengar12, Chill, nightwolf, & crazy_man -- I'm keeping guys. Can always start a game over and resume my hunt for a Naive & Timid one. Thanks, I really appreciate it. :)
I'm sad, because your previous Mewtwo was better. At least imo. :c

So my SR Yveltal journey has lead me to this:

Yveltal (Hasty) - 28-29/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31

I now have to wait all day to get enough rare candies to see what the IVs are D:

Its characteristic is 'Alert to Sounds' which means its speed is 31 right? (Please be right)
Yep, also I would check what the Yveltal's hidden power is to help check what IVs are what.

Keep. Please keep that. It's awesome.

Also, anyone with a spare Cryogonal? Need one asap and everyone on the GTS is ridiculous.
Oh yeah, this ones a keeper for sure. Thanks for the input :)

Would anyone be up for trading once I've nailed the IVs and knocked out a few clones?

I think I have a Cryogonal, but I've just got into work and won't be able to trade it to you until much later :/

Oh yeah, this ones a keeper for sure. Thanks for the input :)

Would anyone be up for trading once I've nailed the IVs and knocked out a few clones?

I think I have a Cryogonal, but I've just got into work and won't be able to trade it to you until much later :/
I'd be interested in that, for sure. And okay, if I haven't found one by then I'll take you up on that.

Hi, looking for a female Slakoth w/Hammer Arm, Pursuit, Night Slash, Yawn and Jynx with Nasty Plot and Fake Out. Both in matching cool balls please. Not too picky. Post on my thread if you have either.

Keep. Please keep that. It's awesome.

Also, anyone with a spare Cryogonal? Need one asap and everyone on the GTS is ridiculous.
Awesome. I checked your thread and I also have that adamant regenerator Ho-Oh on your wants list.

Edit: It's semi-redis, and I got it from the OT, does that mean I can still offer it?

I'll have a better look later on and maybe we can work something out.

Last edited:
Hi guys, i have been looking for the question here in this thread but i did not get it.
I was a trader here in smogon a long time ago (i have came back) and in that time a lot of people did SR of wondercards via AR, that is a thing that i dont see really very often now.
My question is : is now get a pokemon via a hacked wonderCard are considered illegal?
Also : If the event was done in Japon and you get that pokemon with a english language is considered hacked too?

is DD lapras a thing in gen 6 for the lol?
Personally, I prefer the LapDance set over its special sets. Though, admittedly, I only really battled in 5th gen (and not much) when weather was permanent. Yes, I did just name Lapras' physical set that.

As for this gen, it would seem that the special sets are more widely used, seeing as it is easier to use.

Yes, LapDance is the nickname of my shiny physical, Dragon Dance Lapras that I RNGed for my rain team in BW.

Looking for a Houndoominite and an Aggronite.

(Can't wait until I get a 6 IV Yveltal and can actually move forward on my Y)

In return, I can offer you a Manectite, a spare Leftovers and any BP Item. Even an over-priced Ability Capsule.

You may even be able to blackmail into offering you a shiny. MAY.

Wow, seeing that "6 IV" three times make me feel like some sort of obsessed maniac. :/

Which I am.

Does the club have a membership card? ;)
We should get one made, then use it as a banner on a trade thread or something.

In all seriousness, good luck with the SR - I caved when I found that mine had HP Ice :)

Hi guys, i have been looking for the question here in this thread but i did not get it.
I was a trader here in smogon a long time ago (i have came back) and in that time a lot of people did SR of wondercards via AR, that is a thing that i dont see really very often now.
My question is : is now get a pokemon via a hacked wonderCard are considered illegal?
Also : If the event was done in Japon and you get that pokemon with a english language is considered hacked too?
I know the anser to youre second question and yes thats illegal im not sure about the first though

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Answer One: No, unless the Wondercard itself has the wrong data. You need to specify completely where your Pokemon came from and how it was obtained.

Answer Two: In most cases, yes. It's up to you to do your research and find out what events can be in ENG while originating from somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)