Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's probably because HP Water sucks.

With the HP nerf, it's is only worth using if the target is 4x weak to the HP type or if the pokemon's movepool really sucks.

Think about this, what does HP Water hit harder than say, Energy Ball?

Use HP Ground if you insist on an HP. At least that actually damages Heatran.
My question is why have HP Water? You got Shadow Ball to hit Fire types, and the only Fire type that resists Shadow Ball is Houndoom and Pyroar
For Rock/Ground types you have Energy Ball, so unless you specfilicly wanted to take them out, HP water isn't worth it, it's not even listed in its sets :/ (Plus I dont have a HP Water spread on any of my Ditto)
I have my reasons gatsby knows it:)

edit: I could settle for hp rock as well if water isnt possible

With the HP nerf, it's is only worth using if the target is 4x weak to the HP type or if the pokemon's movepool really sucks.

He's not including HP Water for coverage. :p It's for something else.

I'd be interested in that, for sure. And okay, if I haven't found one by then I'll take you up on that.
Sure, seems I should do a rerun myself of X soon for a decent Xerneas, Mewtwo and non-Careful Zygarde.

The Yveltal IVs are 28/30/30/31/31/31. I don't really have time to clone and trade tonight. But if there's still interest I'll find some time in the next day or two.

He's not including HP Water for coverage. :p It's for something else.
Some sort of Water Absorb/Storm Drain shenanigans? Could of saved me a rant if you said ;)

Unrelated note: anyone got a Jolly Ditto? I really want to breed a good Cinccinco and I don't have a Jolly Ditto, (I caught it in a Friend Safari, sue me)

Some sort of Water Absorb/Storm Drain shenanigans? Could of saved me a rant if you said ;)

Unrelated note: anyone got a Jolly Ditto? I really want to breed a good Cinccinco and I don't have a Jolly Ditto, (I caught it in a Friend Safari, sue me)
lol I have my reasons to keep it a secret for now but if youre interested I can tell you later:P

How about HP Fighting?

Looking for either a Jolly Ditto, Jolly Synchroniser, or a Ditto Friend Safari. It'd be much appriciated (THis is different from my last post, but it's still rood I know :/)

Looking for either a Jolly Ditto, Jolly Synchroniser, or a Ditto Friend Safari. It'd be much appriciated (THis is different from my last post, but it's still rood I know :/)
I have access to a Ditto safari. I think I have a Jolly Synchronizer. I'll have to check to see if I have the synchronizer or the Ditto.

I can give you a 5IVs Mincinno for you to use as a parent, it has Jolly Nature.

edit: quoted the wrong post

Just got a Timid Articuno, 27 / 31 / 28 / 31 / 31 / 31 (HP Dragon, so not useful)

Probably wouldn't use it myself, would anyone trade for it? Or toss?

Anyone looking to clone? I've got some pokemon that need cloning. You are welcome to copies for yourself, of course. VM me or PM me.

Havent breeded them with RP, no. Never saw the use of the move, its not like with Amoungus that can take a couple hits.
I like my Pokémon to have as many egg moves as possible. Although since 2 are level up (and 1 is outclassed), it's the only move I really care about. Either way, what are the IVs & nature?

Giveaway bump.

Back from my summer job...

SO ITS GIVEAWAY TIME!!!!

crazy_man's I'M BACK BITCHES Giveaway

-EVERYTHING IS FEMALE.
-Everything is lv. 1 unless otherwise stated.
-Remember, never respond to giveaways in this thread. Respond via PM's or profile posts.
-Please provide your FC if not already on my Friend's List.
-Please provide your IGN regardless of on my FC or not.
-Ignore the 2 above if you have said info in your sig.
-Everything is free. Tho a nice thanks can be from special ball'd females (even with no good IV's or being in NU tier, I'll take it!).

Adamant | Multiscale | Egg Moves: Dragon Dance + Extreme Speed

(20 18) Various 4 IV's that don't include Special Attack

Adamant | (8 6) Moxie or (8 6) Guts | Egg Move: Rock Blast

(16 12) Various 4 IV's that don't include Special Attack

Adamant | Sturdy

(7) Various 4 IV's that don't include Special Attack.

(5 4) Sassy or (2) Relaxed | Regenerator

(7 6) Various 4 IV's that don't include Speed (A relaxed one is lv. 32)

(4) Adamant or (1) Impish | (3) Rattled -> Moxie or (2) Swift Swim -> Intimidate

(5) Various 4 IV's that don't include Special Attack (One Swift Swim is lv. 15 and one Rattled is Lv. 20)

Naive | Rock Head -> Intimidate | Dragon Dance

(5) Various 4 IV's

Modest | Shadow Tag

(3) 31/x/31/x/31/x (Might have a 30 in Special Attack or Speed, too lazy to find out ;p)

Calm | Natural Cure | Egg Moves: Leaf Storm, Sleep Powder, and Spikes

(2) 31/x/31/x/31/x (Might have a 30 in Special Attack or Speed, too lazy to find out ;p)

Modest | Magic Guard

31/x/31/x/31/31
31/x/31/31/x/31 (Lv. 29)

Bold | Run Away -> Effect Spore

31/x/31/x/31/31

Calm | Flower Veil

31/x/31/31/31/x

Last edited:
Where should I look for advice regarding RNGing? I've been getting a consistent result, but it's the wrong result, so I know the problem is on my start/delay, rather than the data I used to find the seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)