Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I guess I can live without Rage Powder if it doesn't have Friend Guard. Do you know which one has the lower Attack IV? Also, what would you like in return?
I think I had 3 extra eggs, and got the data on powersaves so know the value ye. Not sure what I would want in return, any female special ball (ha if optimal) with 3-4 ems would do. Dont care about ivs.

Looking for a female dream ball Farfetch'd with its HA. Egg moves/IVs are not important.

Can offer any of the pokemon in my thread. I've gotten some new stuff that isn't listed, so if nothing there interests you, I can list what else I have. Prefer to do spitback for spitback please. :)

Got access to dream ball Spinerak and have a safari ball shiny Teddy, do you have any dream ball ones? I think those are the ones I got the least access to.
Yep, sure do. Recently I traded a Dream Ball Seel & Maractus (and cloned them first). I also have quite a few Pokémon still in Entrée Forest if you want something specific.

Net Ball or Luxury Ball for me. But people don't like net ball's animation... so...
Yeah, ludicolo's kind of hard to match. Mackenzie's net ball matches best, or possibly dive ball simply because ludi's part water type.
Not 100% sure if this is possible, but a Nest Ball fits him quite well.
Thanks for the responses, leaning towards nest ball since the only way to get it is to own either Emerald or Sapphire (or White Forest/Dream World shenanigans) so that would make it pretty neat and it's a solid match as well

Thanks for the responses, leaning towards nest ball since the only way to get it is to own either Emerald or Sapphire (or White Forest/Dream World shenanigans) so that would make it pretty neat and it's a solid match as well
I guess the stripes on the dancing pineapple struck you the most(?) No problem, good luck on your project :3

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Not 100% sure if this is possible, but a Nest Ball fits him quite well.
If you don't want Hidden Ability it's available as Lotad in White, via surfing [White Forest] and as Lombre in Route 3 Hidden Grotto with HA, so.

Edit: JebusChrist I forgot to quote you too, but yeah that stuff up there .-.

Last edited:
Looking for Hidden Ability Lotad, Lombre, or Ludicolo.
I don't care about the IVs on it, the moves, nature, or ball. I just want access to the HA for breeding.
I don't have a lot to offer, but I have a few things if you message me.

Is it possible to get an Infiltrator Crobat with Defog? I was looking in the competitive discussion section and noticed that almost all the suggested sets had this combo, but I can't think of way to get it.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is it possible to get an Infiltrator Crobat with Defog? I was looking in the competitive discussion section and noticed that almost all the suggested sets had this combo, but I can't think of way to get it.
Defog is an egg move for Zubat, so yes :).

im looking for an infiltrator litwick timid nature with hp water.

ofcourse il pay for it

I need it fast though
I did the calcs earlier while considering HP Water as an option, Shadow Ball will do more so the move is useless :)

Also, could someone spare me a dusk stone + and/or an ability capsule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)