Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a poliwag with its hidden ability? I can trade a vulpix with drought for it. VIs don't matter. I would prefer a Bold nature, but if you don't have that nature, it's fine. Pokeball doesn't matter either.

LF bolt strike adamant v create Victini with 5-6ivs. FT 6iv shiny superpower absol,shiny stoutland 6iv,shiny garchomp 6iv, 5ivs slack off hippowdon, 6iv shiny rhyperior with ice fang,6iv politoed with encore,Hp ice keldeo,HP rock HA tangrowth,6iv virizion,6iv shiny onix,6iv shiny ninjask,meloetta,shiny klefki.

I have a ton of spitback Fletchlings (many Gale Wings females and males with 3-4 perfect IVs according to the stats judge, all adamant, and in repeat balls) if anyone wants some.

Doing time change to get Love + Moon Ball Ralts, and a Love Ball Marill. Any other Apricorn requests while I'm at it?

Will take at least 3 requests, only "stationary" encounter I can get is the Lapras (can't RNG for Kyogre)
Could you do Moon Ball Ghastly? Not sure what you would be interested for in exchange, I don't have much at the moment.

Last edited:
Could you do Moon Ball Ghastly? Not sure what you would be interested for in exchange, I don't have much at the moment.
Accounted for and will catch.

2 more available at least. If nothing by 9:45, I'll probably catch something I'm personally seeking (Like a Lure Ball Marill).

Are any of Azumarill's important Egg Moves (Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, etc.) Azurill exclusive?

2 more available at least. If nothing by 9:45, I'll probably catch something I'm personally seeking (Like a Lure Ball Marill).

Are any of Azumarill's important Egg Moves (Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, etc.) Azurill exclusive?
Thanks very much!

Nope. You can get them all on Marill.

Still looking for hidden ability poliwag. Can trade:

ha vulpix (can breed if desired.)

ha spitback gligar

6iv Ludicolo

i have a lot more. if you ask, i may be able to breed.

So,
- Love Ball Ralts
- Moon Ball Ralts
- Moon Ball Gastly
- (To Catch) Love Ball Marill
- Moon Ball Natu
- Friend Ball Kangaskhan

I'll give about 20 minutes if anyone still needs and Apricorn catch in HG.

Last edited:
Moon Ball Absol maybe?
Could do that, but at that point I'll end up with another transfer to do.

-Moon Ball Absol
-Lure Ball Marill
-
-
-
-

Minor thing that might help me find something. How does Cute Charm affect mono-gendered Pokemon (like Kangaskhan)? Would a Male Cute Charm Pokemon make a Female only Pokemon like Kangaskhan more common, or just make Pokemon already encountered more likely to be female?

Could do that, but at that point I'll end up with another transfer to do.

-Moon Ball Absol
-Lure Ball Marill
-
-
-
-
ummm I asked for friend ball kangashan before not trying to start problems just throwing out something. Do you want anything for the kangashan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)