Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE READ!!!

LF: Timid MaleHeliolisk with HP Ice

FT:

-Shiny 5iv 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Gale wings Male Talonflame OT Thunder Man ID No.61480 Pokeball

-Shiny 5iv 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Female Illusion Zoroark with Extrasensory OT Sally ID No. 03198 Pokeball

-Shiny 5iv 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Bold Male Prankster Klefki OT Lue ID no. 54919 Pokeball

-Shiny 4iv xx/31/31/31/31/xx Timid Male Protean Greninja with Toxic Spikes OT Vivian ID No. 62062 Diveball

-Shiny 4iv 31/31/31/31/xx/xx Bold Female Serene grace Chansey with Aromatherapy & Seismic Toss OT Ivan ID No. 35107 Dream Ball

-Shiny 5iv 31/31/31/31/31/xx Brave Male Stance Change Aegislash OT Fred ID No. 07580 Pokeball

If you're interested in anything, please PM me! ^_^

Should I keep this cobalion?

Hasty
12/28/4-6/23-24/23-25/25-26
No, it's kinda crappy tbh :/. I know this has been told to you before, but you should really learn to RNG. I'd bet you'd be able to learn how to RNG and RNG a good one ages before you even get a decent one :P. smogon even has an onsite guide, so you don't have to look far.

PLEASE READ!!!

LF: Timid MaleHeliolisk with HP Ice

FT:

-Shiny 5iv 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Gale wings Male Talonflame OT Thunder Man ID No.61480 Pokeball

-Shiny 5iv 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Female Illusion Zoroark with Extrasensory OT Sally ID No. 03198 Pokeball

-Shiny 5iv 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Bold Male Prankster Klefki OT Lue ID no. 54919 Pokeball

-Shiny 4iv xx/31/31/31/31/xx Timid Male Protean Greninja with Toxic Spikes OT Vivian ID No. 62062 Diveball

-Shiny 4iv 31/31/31/31/xx/xx Bold Female Serene grace Chansey with Aromatherapy & Seismic Toss OT Ivan ID No. 35107 Dream Ball

-Shiny 5iv 31/31/31/31/31/xx Brave Male Stance Change Aegislash OT Fred ID No. 07580 Pokeball

If you're interested in anything, please PM me! ^_^

No, it's kinda crappy tbh :/. I know this has been told to you before, but you should really learn to RNG. I'd bet you'd be able to learn how to RNG and RNG a good one ages before you even get a decent one :P. smogon even has an onshore guide, so you don't have to look far.
But aren't RNG pokemon generated and "technically" not legitimate?

Are there any widely redistributable legendaries on Smogon? Specifically the genies?

Not really. Think of it more as putting yourself "at the right place at the right time" in-game.

Last edited:
No? How you come to that conclusion? Every perfect iv non KB legend you've seen is RNGed. Why would smogon offer multiple guides on how to RNG if it was considered illegitimate? Besides, you just controlling what time you enter the game depending on the spread you get on RnG reporter. There is no pokemon being generated involved.

RNG is just learning how to follow/play around with "random" factors within the game to get an ideal Pokemon. Nothing in it requires you to actively alter the game's data
Sorry lol I have no knowledge to it. So basically, what is RNG
RNG = Random Number Generator/Generation. It's learning how to play off the fact that the "random" occurrences in the game are not fully random to get a desired result (like good IVs/Shinies).

Edit: And twice now, Greninja'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)