Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If we have news about Pokecheck, we will let everyone else know when it's appropriate. At this time, there is no information to share, please do not ask unless you want an infraction.
This thread is for....

1) Simple Item Trades
2) Simple Pokemon Trades
3) Setting up IV Battles
4) Evolution Requests, such as "Hey can someone trade with me so I can evolve my Kadabra?"
5) Asking if a non-RNGed Pokemon you just caught/bred is worth keeping or not (if it's RNG'd, the keep/toss dynamic does not apply)
6) Simple Questions you might have about Wi-Fi and in-game
6) Any other requests that don't warrant their own thread - threads are only for trading

DO NOT ask for AR Codes, discuss whether or not a Pokemon will be "legit", etc. You will be warned.

ASKING ABOUT WHY HACKS DON'T PASS POKEBANK IS NOT ALLOWED. ANY DISCUSSION WILL RESULT IN A WARNING, AND CONTINUED DISCUSSION WILL RESULT IN INFRACTIONS.

---

Look here first for vocabulary questions and hatch locations! (Courtesy of Flora), EV-training spots, and our in-game articles. All articles and the following information is for Generations 1 -5 and will be updated once we have more information on XY.

Terms:
CMT = Check My Thread. This should be used when User 1 is interested in User 2's Pokemon and wants User 2 person to check User 1's thread for another Pokemon of interest. There's no limit to a CMT but it's unlikely that you can obtain all of a user's Pokemon all in one CMT. When you do a CMT, label what specific Pokemon you want. Also, if there is more then one person involved in the trade thread make sure to specify who you are asking. This can be done just by copy and pasting the Pokemon from the thread you're at onto your post or just by typing out the Pokemon simply. Beware though, because if you simply type the Pokemon, you may need to be more specific. For example, User 1 saying "CMT for Azelf" when User 2 has a Jolly and a Timid shiny Azelf is not clear. Instead, saying "CMT for the UT Timid shiny Azelf" would be better as we now know what exactly you want.

"Wow, awesome thread you got there! CMT for your Timid flawless UT Azelf and Mild HP Ice EVed Charizard please."

CYT = Check Your Thread. This isn't very often used because one really just needs to say "CMT" and a trade is created. Mostly, this term should be used when you're referring that you will check another user's thread in the future.

"Alright, I'll CYT after dinner."

CML = Check My List. This is for people who don't have trade threads and instead have a link to a single post or page outside of Smogon. A reason for having such a list is because the user doesn't actively trade any more or doesn't wish to have a trade thread at Smogon.

"Please CML for your Jolly Snow Cloak UT Mamoswine."

Fully Redis Pokemon = Fully Redistributable. These Pokemon are mostly around almost all trade threads and are usually easy to get your hands on. These Pokemon, if traded for, can be placed on a User's trade thread without a complaint. However, make sure to credit whoever's Pokemon it is as if you don't it, you could be blacklisted.

"User 1's Timid flawless international Smeargle is a fully redistributable Pokemon that anyone can put on their trade thread!"

Semi-Redis Pokemon = Semi-Redistributable. These Pokemon can only be traded by the person trading them or whoever the owner gives rights to for trading. If you receive a Pokemon under a semi-redis label, you can't put it on your Trade Thread.

"User 1's Raichu is semi-redis, so you can put it on your thread if you trade for User 1's Raichu, but if other people trade for User 1's Raichu from your thread, then they can't put it on their own threads."
VM = Visitor Message. This is where you go to someone's profile and leave a note on their wall. You would usually do this to get in easier contact with a person you're supposed to trade with. This helps avoid a "spammage" of posts appearing in one's thread.

"CMT for the UT Bold Celebi and VM me your answer please!"
Spitback = A Pokemon that has either the wrong nature but great IVs or a beneficial nature and good looking IVs but in the wrong area. Or, the Pokemon could have a beneficial nature and great IVs, but the user already has a better version of the Pokemon. Spitbacks can also be caused by forgetting to put on a needed Egg move on a Pokemon and, as such, causing the user to rebreed a Pokemon, creating the old Pokemon to become a spitback. Most of the time, these spitbacks make great breeding fodder.

"I have a Adamant 31/10/31/31/31/31 Salamence spitback because the IVs are really awesome, but its main stat, Attack, is missing out."

"My Impish 31/30/31/7/31/30 Skarmory has pretty awesome IVs, but I forgot to put on Whirlwind and Brave Bird, so it's a spitback. I plan to rebreed for those two necessary moves."

Fodder = A Pokemon used to trade for a free Pokemon or to serve as empty space for another purpose, such as transferring a Pokemon or giving a user an item. These Pokemon can generally be whatever Pokemon you don't deem important to yourself excluding the Pokemon you can't redistribute yourself.

"Okay, catch some fodders and get on so I can give you my giveaway Rattata and Metapod."

Credits = This is similar to how money is used in real life. You use up credits in exchange for Pokemon in a user's trade thread. To obtain such credits, you will have to do some services for the user (such as doing a Breeding/Capture Project, EV training, and other minor scenarios such as creating a banner or artwork for a user), gain them in a giveaway, or be lucky to gain credits for free from users. Some trade threads have a somewhat unique credit policy, such as one credit in exchange for one Pokemon, two credits in exchange for a single Pokemon, and so on. You will have to read up an individual's thread for more detail on how their policies work. Most of the time, however, a Pokemon will just be worth one credit while fully redistributable Pokemon will be worth half a credit (1/2).

"You have two credits in my shop. What would you like to spend them on? The Modest UT Gardevoir and the Adamant EVed Lucario?"

B/C P's = Breeding/Capture Projects. This is where you breed or capture a Pokemon for a user who wants the Pokemon. Generally, User 1 would do this if User 2 has a Pokemon User 1 wants but User 2 doesn't want any Pokemon User 1 has. Otherwise, a user would do this out of respect or even out of being bored. A user will usually have a section for breeding and capture projects labeled out, but in cases that there are no such sections, don't be afraid to ask what Pokemon a user would like to have. If you're asking for a breeding or capture project for yourself, do make sure that the Pokemon is possible to obtain by all means. At the end of a breeding or capture project, usually the breeder or capturer will gain a specific amount of credits or the Pokemon he/she wanted.

"Hey, want to do the Venusaur in my Breeding Project post? Make sure it has the IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30, Hasty nature, female gender, and the Egg move Power Whip. Doing this will whip you up eight credits for use for any Pokemon in my Trade Thread."

EV Training = This is usually a service in which you EV train a Pokemon or more for another user to gain credits or Pokemon from that user. Many Trade Threads have their own policies on how they want you to EV train their Pokemon. If you would like to learn how to EV train, Erodent wrote a guide on exactly how to do so here.

"Sorry, you got nothing. Perhaps you want to EV train my Timid Zapdos with 6 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe for me? Doing this will net you the Pokemon you wanted."

Pending = This is when two users agree to trade but one or both of the users can't do the trade at that exact moment so they add the trade to their pending list. When both users have time, they can then meet up and complete the trade. It is very useful to keep a pending list or some kind of record in your trade thread so you don't forget about trades that you can't complete at that time.

"Alright, let's put our trade in pending. My DS's batteries died and I left the charger at my cousin's house."

Trophy Case = This is usually a section of a user's trade thread where they put Pokemon that have extra meaning and value then the other Pokemon in their trade thread. Most of the time, these Pokemon won't be traded as easily and are worth more credits if not redeemable by credits.

"See this Milotic? It's shiny, flawless, female, and caught in a Dive Ball. Best of all? It's from Emerald with all of the game's ribbons attached after months and months of hard work. Thus, it fits perfectly within my trophy case."

FC = This is short for "Friend Code", which is the code used to connect with someone online. You can access your Friend Code in your Pal Pad and enter other people's Friend Codes in there as well.

"Add my Diamond, 3462-7770-2264, for Seel. I'm to add 9326-2573-0196, correct?"

Whitelist = This is a list of users that have either helped or are really great friends of the user.

"User 1 has been a great pal to me and deserves to be on my whitelist. He has introduced me to the Wi-Fi forums, given me several free flawless Pokemon, and to top it off, he's my trade partner!"

DPPt Hatch Locations:
Pal Park
Twinleaf Town
Verity Lakefront
Lake Verity
Sandgem Town
Jubilife City
Trainers' School
Jubilife TV
Global Terminal
Canalave City
Canalave Library
Iron Island
Fullmoon Island
New Moon Island
Valley Windworks
Fuego Ironworks
Flower Shop
Floaroma Meadows
Eterna Forest
Old Chateau
Eterna City
Oreburgh City
Oreburgh Mine
Wayward Cave
Ravaged Path
Mt. Coronet
Celestic Town
The Cafe
Solaceon Town
Pokemon Day Care
Solaceon Ruins
Contest Hall
Foreign Building
Amity Square
Pokemon Mansion
Veilstone City
Game Corner
Veilstone Store
Galactic HQ
Spring Path
Valor Lakefront
Lake Valor
Ruin Maniac Cave
Distortion World (Platinum only)
Turnback Cave
Pastoria City
Great Marsh
Footstep House
Grand Lake
Sunyshore City
Sunyshore Market
Vista Lighthouse
Pokemon League
Victory Road
Seabreak Path
Flower Paradise
Resort Area
Survival Area
Fight Area
Battle Tower (Platinum only)
Battle Castle (Platinum only)
Battle Factory (Platinum only)
Battle Frontier (Platinum only)
Battle Arcade (Platinum only)
Battle Hall (Platinum only)
Stark Mountain
Villa
Spear Pillar
Acuity Lakefront
Lake Acuity
Snowpoint City
Snowpoint Temple
Restaurant

HGSS Hatch Locations:
Diglett's Cave
Mt. Moon
Cerulean Cave
Rock Tunnel
Power Plant
Safari Zone
Seafoam Islands
Sprout Tower
Bell Tower
Burned Tower
National Park
Radio Tower
Ruins of Alph
Union Cave
Slowpoke Well
Lighthouse
Team Rocket HQ
Ilex Forest
Goldenrod Tunnel
Mt. Mortar
Ice Path
Whirl Islands
Mt. Silver Cave
Dark Cave
Victory Road
Dragon's Den
Tohjo Falls
Viridian Forest
Pokéathlon Dome
S.S. Aqua
Safari Zone Gate
Cliff Cave
Frontier Access
Bellchime Trail
Sinjoh Ruins
Embedded Tower
Cliff Edge Gate
Indigo Plateau
Mt. Silver
Lake of Rage
New Bark Town
Cherrygrove City
Violet City
Azalea Town
Goldenrod City
Ecruteak City
Olivine City
Cianwood City
Mahogany Town
Blackthorn City
Pallet Town
Viridian City
Pewter City
Cerulean City
Saffron City
Celadon City
Lavender Town
Vermilion City
Fuchsia Town
Cinnabar Island

BW hatch locations, courtesy of muffinhead with some help from MB Espeon:
Towns
Accumula Town
Anville Town
Black City
Castelia City
Driftveil City
Icirrus City
Lacunosa Town
Mistralton City
Nacrene City
Nimbasa City
Nuvema Town
Opelucid City
Pokémon League
Striaton City
Undella Town
Village Bridge
White Forest

Gates
Accumula Gate
Black Gate
Bridge Gate
Castelia Gate
Nacrene Gate
Nimbasa Gate
Opelucid Gate
Route Gate
Undella Gate
White Gate

Routes
Route 1
Route 2
Route 3
Route 4
Route 5
Route 6
Route 7
Route 8
Route 9
Route 10
Route 11
Route 12
Route 13
Route 14
Route 15
Route 16
Route 17
Route 18

Landmarks
Abundant Shrine
Abyssal Ruins
Battle Subway (the stop after every 7th battle)
Celestial Tower
Challenger's Cave
Chargestone Cave
Cold Storage
Desert Resort
Dragonspiral Tower
Dreamyard
Driftveil Drawbridge
Entralink
Gear Station
Giant Chasm
Guidance Chamber
Liberty Garden
Lostlorn Forest
Marvelous Bridge
Mistralton Cave
Moor of Icirrus
P2 Laboratory
Pinwheel Forest
Poké Transfer Lab
Relic Castle
Rumination Field
Shopping Mall (Route 9)
Skyarrow Bridge
Trial Cave
Tubeline Bridge
Twist Mountain
Undella Bay
Unity Tower
Victory Road
Wellspring Cave

Miscellaneous
Musical Theater
Royal Unova

BW2 hatch locations, courtesy of MB Espeon
Towns
Accumula Town
Anville Town
Aspertia City
Black City
Castelia City
Driftveil City
Floccesy Town
Humilau City
Icirrus City
Lacunosa Town
Lentimas Town
Mistralton City
Nacrene City
Nimbasa City
Nuvema Town
Opelucid City
Pokémon League
Striaton City
Undella Town
Village Bridge
Virbank City
White Forest

Gates
Accumula Gate
Aspertia Gate
Black Gate
Bridge Gate
Castelia Gate
Nacrene Gate
Nimbasa Gate
Opelucid Gate
Route Gate
Undella Gate
Virbank Gate
White Gate

Routes
Route 1
Route 2
Route 3
Route 4
Route 5
Route 6
Route 7
Route 8
Route 9
Route 11
Route 12
Route 13
Route 14
Route 15
Route 16
Route 17
Route 18
Route 19
Route 20
Route 21
Route 22
Route 23

Landmarks
Abundant Shrine
Abyssal Ruins
Battle Subway (the stop after every 7th battle)
Black Tower
Castelia Sewers
Cave of Being
Celestial Tower
Chargestone Cave
Clay Tunnel
Desert Resort
Dragonspiral Tower
Dreamyard
Driftveil Drawbridge
Entralink
Entree Forest
Floccesy Ranch
Gear Station
Giant Chasm
Guidance Chamber
Hidden Grotto
Iceberg Chamber
Iron Chamber
Join Avenue
Liberty Garden
Lostlorn Forest
Marine Tube
Marvelous Bridge
Mistralton Cave
Moor of Icirrus
N's Castle
Nature Preserve
P2 Laboratory
Pinwheel Forest
Pledge Grove (North of Alder's house)
Poké Transfer Lab
Pokéstar Studios
Plasma Frigate
PWT (Eep note: Pokémon obtained in Cold Storage in BW1 will appear to have been caught in PWT in BW2)
Relic Castle
Relic Passage
Reversal Mountain
Rock Peak Chamber
Rumination Field
Seaside Cave
Shopping Mall (Route 9)
Skyarrow Bridge
Strange House
Tubeline Bridge
Twist Mountain
Undella Bay
Underground Ruins (the room in Clay Tunnel that leads to the Regi trio chambers)
Unity Tower
Victory Road
Virbank Complex
Wellspring Cave
White Treehollow

Miscellaneous
Musical Theater
Royal Unova
Medal Office (Left building in leftmost road of Castelia City, 2F)

BW EV Training spots, compiled by Phiddlesticks, Mekkah and RBG:
Just in case anyone else was thinking about it! Thanks to Phiddlesticks for helping with this. If anyone has any better ideas for Def training, or you can confirm how many Atk EVs Druddigon gives, feel free to post here.

HP
Surf in the dark puddles of Icirrus City - Stunfisk (100%, 2 HP)

Also, Victini (3 HP) can be rebattled infinitely as long as you do not catch it.

Atk
Route 1 - Lillipup (50%, 1 Atk) and Patrat (50%, 1 Atk)
Dragonspiral Tower 2F - Golett (100%, 1 Atk)
Dragonspiral Tower 1F - Golett (50%, 1 Atk), Druddigon (30%, 2 Atk), Mienfoo (20%, 1 Atk)
Outside of Dragonspiral Tower, Double Grass - Tranquill (30%, 2 Atk), Sawsbuck (30%, 2 Atk), Mienfoo (30%, 1 Atk), Druddigon (10%, 2 Atk)

A couple of notes need to be made here.
- During Winter, the Double Grass location changes up. Druddigon is replaced by Beartic (10%, 2 Atk), which is great, but Tranquill is replaced by Vanillish (30%, 2 SpAtk).

Which of these locations is the best is up to you. If you don't mind keeping track exactly how many EVs you got, Dragonspiral 1F or outside Dragonspiral is the place for you. Outside gives the most EVs at in a short time, especially if you can OHKO two enemies at a time. If you'd rather keep it simple, Dragonspiral 2F or Route 1 are where it's at.

Def
Wellspring Cave - Roggengola (50%, 1 Def)
Pinwheel Forest - Venipede (15%, 1 Def) and Sewaddle (35%, 1 Def)
Pinwheel Forest Double Grass - Whirlipede (15%, 2 Def) and Swadloon (35%, 2 Def)
Chargestone Cave - Klink (29%, 1 Def), Ferroseed (20%, 1 Def), Boldore (10%, 1 Atk, 1 Def)

None of these guarantee a Def encounter. Wellspring Cave also has 50% Woobat, Pinwheel has Cottonee/Petilil (35%) and Pidove (15%), Pinwheel Double has Cottonee/Petilil (35%) and Tranquil (15%), and Chargestone Cave has Joltik (36-39%) and Tynamo (2-8%), depending which floor you're on. Note that Boldore gives 1 Atk in addition to 1 Def!

SpAtk
Celestial Tower - Litwick (100%, 1 SpAtk)
You can go to higher floors if you want, those have Elgyem (15%) which also give 1 SpAtk. There's a Nurse on 3F, which is convenient.

SpDef
Surf in Driftveil City - Frillish (100%, 1 SpDef)

Speed
Surf on Route 3 - Basculin (100%, 2 Speed)
You can Surf in a lot of places for 100% Basculin, but this is an example of a place where you don't have to go through tall grass or anything to get to a surfing spot when coming from a close Poké Center.

XY Hatch Locations, courtesy of Esmeya:
Towns

Vaniville Town
Aquacorde Town
Santalune City
Lumoise City
Camphier Town
Cyllage City
Ambrette Town
Geosenge Town
Shalour City
Coumarine City
Laverre City
Dendemille Town
Anistar City
Couriway Town
Snowbelle City
Pokemon League
Kiloude City

Buildings

Lumoise Station
Kiloude Station
Battle Chateau
Parfum Palace
Shabboneau Castle
Battle Maison
Ambrette Aquarium
Prism Tower
Tower of Mastery
Lost Hotel
Pokeball Factory
Kalos Power Plant
Lysandre Labs (Behind cabinet in Lysandre Cafe)

Routes

Route 1
Route 2
Route 3
Route 4
Route 5
Route 6
Route 7
Route 8
Route 9
Route 10
Route 11
Route 12
Route 13
Route 14
Route 15
Route 16
Route 17
Route 18
Route 19
Route 20
Route 21
Route 22

Caves

Connecting Cave
Glittering Cave
Reflecting Cave
Sea Spirit’s Den
Frost Cavern
Terminus Cave
Chamber of Emptiness
Victory Road
Unknown Dungeon [Area with Mewtwo]

Gates

Lumoise Gate
Ambrette Gate
Shalour Gate
Laverre Gate
Dendemille Gate
Coumarine Gate
Anistar Gate
Couriway Gate
Snowbelle Gate
Pokemon League Gate

Misc

Azure Bay
Pokemon Village
Santalune Forest
Friend Safari
Blazing Chamber [Elite Four]
Ironworks Chamber [Elite Four]
Dragonmark Chamber [Elite Four]
Flood Chamber [Elite Four]
Radiant Chamber [Elite Four]
Team Flare Secret HQ (Available for short time during story)

Hidden Power IV combinations:
Dark:
31/31/31/31/31/31

Dragon:
30/31/31/31/31/31
31/30/31/31/31/31
30/30/31/31/31/31
31/31/30/31/31/31

Ice:
30/31/30/31/31/31
31/30/30/31/31/31
30/30/30/31/31/31
31/31/31/31/31/30

Psychic:
30/31/31/31/31/30
31/30/31/31/31/30
30/30/31/31/31/30
31/31/30/31/31/30

Electric:
30/31/30/31/31/30
31/30/30/31/31/30
30/30/30/31/31/30
31/31/31/30/31/31

Grass:
30/31/31/30/31/31
31/30/31/30/31/31
30/30/31/30/31/31
31/31/30/30/31/31
30/31/30/30/31/31

Water:
31/30/30/30/31/31
30/30/30/30/31/31
31/31/31/30/31/30
30/31/31/30/31/30

Fire:
31/30/31/30/31/30
30/30/31/30/31/30
31/31/30/30/31/30
30/31/30/30/31/30

Steel:
31/30/30/30/31/30
30/30/30/30/31/30
31/31/31/31/30/31
30/31/31/31/30/31

Ghost:
31/30/31/31/30/31
30/30/31/31/30/31
31/31/30/31/30/31
30/31/30/31/30/31

Bug:
31/30/30/31/30/31
30/30/30/31/30/31
31/31/31/31/30/30
30/31/31/31/30/30
31/30/31/31/30/30

Rock:
30/30/31/31/30/30
31/31/30/31/30/30
30/31/30/31/30/30
31/30/30/31/30/30

Ground:
30/30/30/31/30/30
31/31/31/30/30/31
30/31/31/30/30/31
31/30/31/30/30/31

Poison:
30/30/31/30/30/31
31/31/30/30/30/31
30/31/30/30/30/31
31/30/30/30/30/31

Flying:
30/30/30/30/30/31
31/31/31/30/30/30
30/31/31/30/30/30
31/30/31/30/30/30

Fighting:
30/30/31/30/30/30
31/31/30/30/30/30
30/31/30/30/30/30
31/30/30/30/30/30
30/30/30/30/30/30

HP Normal and HP Fairy don't exist, don't ask about it.

Tiny giveaway, the first person that can guess were the nickname for my Phantump/Trevenant in my store comes from can pick 1 Pokémon from my Kalos section as prize :)
Send answer over PM

"Willow"

Hint, it is a character from a book!

Last edited:
While breeding Heavy Ball Munchlax I got a 5 IV-Speed Impish one, a 5 IV-Speed Careful one and a 5 IV-Special Attack Sassy one. All male on a Heavy Ball. Should I keep them?

Careful can work with the Curse set.

Toss the others.
I had way better luck than you at this :). I got three Adamant 4 IVs-Speed and Sp Attack in a row. Then I got a 5 IV-Sp Attack one right now. Should I keep both Careful ones?

I don't want to toss them, so does anybody want this Munchlax? Credit to Dark Ray for the original spitback:

Munchlax (M) - Impish - Thick Fat - 31.31.31.31.31.x

Munchlax (M) - Sassy - Thick Fat - 31.31.31.x.31.31

Munchlax (M) - Adamant - Thick Fat - 31.31.31.x.31.x (2)

Munchlax (F) - Adamant - Thick Fat - 31.31.31.x.31.x

Last edited:
I had way better luck than you at this :). I got three Adamant 4 IVs-Speed and Sp Attack in a row. Then I got a 5 IV-Sp Attack one right now. Should I keep both Careful ones?

I don't want to toss them, so does anybody want this Munchlax? Credit to Dark Ray for the original spitback:

I'll take the Impish one.

Munchlax (M) - Adamant - Thick Fat - 31.31.31.x.31.x (2 available)

Can I take the sassy one?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

Munchlax (M) - Adamant - Thick Fat - 31.31.31.x.31.x (2 available)

I'll take the Female Adamant one if you don't mind (if not, I'd like a male).

Cool balls for non-shiny Meowstic-M and non-shiny Talonflame?

EDIT: is there a page of some sort that has matching balls for tons of pokemon? xD

Tiny giveaway, the first person that can guess were the nickname for my Phantump/Trevenant in my store comes from can pick 1 Pokémon from my Kalos section as prize :)
Send answer over PM

"Willow"

Hint, it is a character from a book!

Lots of great guesses but seems like my hint was too broad so will give a bunch more and see if anyone finds the reference.
Also you can guess more then once if you like :P

1. My Trevenant has something in common with the owner of the name.
2. Owner of the name is evil and magical
3. Owner of the name is ancient and once had a legion
4. Famous book, been made in to a movie
4. Owner of the name can be controlled by singing

Last edited:
Lots of great guesses but seems like my hint was too broad so will give a bunch more and see if anyone finds the reference.

1. My Trevenant has something in common with the owner of the name.
2. Owner of the name is evil and magical
3. Owner of the name is ancient and once had a legion
Snow White?

Looking for Chev4's re-distributables. PM me if you have them or one similar:
30/31/31/31/31/31 Naive Luxury Ball Shiny Rayquaza
31/14/31/30/31/31 Bold Premier Ball Shiny Rotom
31/17/31/31/31/31 Bold Dive Ball Shiny Porygon
31/X/31/30/31/31 Timid Luxury/Repeat/Premier Ball HP Grass Shiny Heatran

Also looking for a 31/X/31/31/31/31, Bold Shiny Moon Ball Suicune w/Icy Wind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)