Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if anyone was willing to trade a Bunnelby or Diggersby that has Huge Power as its ability? PM me if you're interested and we can talk about a fair trade. Thanks.

Found this Lugia in my PC Box that I randomly caught on my SoulSilver file xD should I keep it? Probably not, but still :P
22-23/27-28/29-31/20-22/24-25/12-13 Calm Nature

Last edited:
Decided to spam the Lugia with Rare Candies to find out its real IVs :p

Name/Species: Windwaker (xD)/Lugia
Nature: Calm
IVs: 22/27/29/22/25/13

Now I just need to give him some tutor moves. Any suggestions??

Decided to spam the Lugia with Rare Candies to find out its real IVs :p

Name: Windwaker (xD)
Nature: Calm
IVs: 22/27/29/22/25/13

Now I just need to give him some tutor moves. Any suggestions??
Defog, Icy Wind, Trick, Tailwind, Giga Drain, Earth Power. I'm indecisive :/

EDIT: Defog for sure, I've seen Earth Power and Trick on sets from gen 4-6. Last move, Idk, between Icy Wind and Tailwind IMO.

Defog, Icy Wind, Trick, Tailwind, Giga Drain, Earth Power. I'm indecisive :/

EDIT: Defog for sure, I've seen Earth Power and Trick on sets from gen 4-6. Last move, Idk, between Icy Wind and Tailwind IMO.
I'll go for Defog, Earth Power, Trick and Tailwind (To make up for it's HORRIBLE speed and to be a supportive Lugia)
I'd totally forgot that you had suggested some tutor moves (for a different planned out Lugia though...) before I went on vacation! Wow, I'm an idiot sometimes xD

Last edited:
Hello, I'm looking for someone to help me do a few trade evolutions. I have some pretty cool spitbacks to give as a tip, but not much else. I'm working on my pokedex. Thanks in advance.

Looking for a female Hippopotas with HA in either Dream or Luxury ball. Please CMT if you have one. Really wanna do it soon since Hippos are some of my favorite animals.

Looking for a trade. My english 6 iv hidden ability ditto for any foreign of the same 6 max iv's, but doesn't have to be hidden ability. Pleeease. Plus I am looking to finish the pokedex. Need Arceus, Shaymin, Victini, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, Raikou, Jirachi and Manaphy. I have a shiny poochyena, luxray and eevee if you want. They don't have to be anything specific. Any help is appreciated.

Reposting :(
I caught a female HA Whirlipede in a dive ball from my friend safaris. Is there any specific egg moves you want on it though? I don't mind breeding them on since I'd be interested in a female spitback of your dream ball HA Magby (which has some egg moves and I'm guessing since you've already bread it it's bound to have some IVs too, so I'd feel bad trading a fresh catch for it).

Looking for a female Hippopotas with HA in either Dream or Luxury ball. Please CMT if you have one. Really wanna do it soon since Hippos are some of my favorite animals.
I have one in a Dream Ball. Do you happen to have any spitback females of nest ball Kabuto with its HA? If not, then a spitback of safari ball Cubone is fine (since I realize Kabuto has a low female ratio and Hippopotas does not...so no need to breed it if you have already bred). Hippopotas currently has the egg moves whirlwind and slack off, but if you want more added, let me know. I need to breed it anyways since I only have the mom on hand. :3

I caught a female HA Whirlipede in a dive ball from my friend safaris. Is there any specific egg moves you want on it though? I don't mind breeding them on since I'd be interested in a female spitback of your dream ball HA Magby (which has some egg moves and I'm guessing since you've already bread it it's bound to have some IVs too, so I'd feel bad trading a fresh catch for it).

I have one in a Dream Ball. Do you happen to have any spitback females of nest ball Kabuto with its HA? If not, then a spitback of safari ball Cubone is fine (since I realize Kabuto has a low female ratio and Hippopotas does not...so no need to breed it if you have already bred). Hippopotas currently has the egg moves whirlwind and slack off, but if you want more added, let me know. I need to breed it anyways since I only have the mom on hand. :3
No it's good, I don't need any egg moves I can add them very quickly. I'll breed the Magby and PM you when I'll have one ready :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)