Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Poke Ball and Fancy Vivillon. Don't need to be competitive. No hacks or clones please.

Offering any two of the following (subject to availability, I dont have time to breed more at the moment)

All are Kalos native, legitimate, uncloned.

All are in Luxury balls.

I think I have some French and Japanese ones, if you are interested I'll double check my inventory.

I ask that you please do not re-distribute any of my pokemon, although I cant really do much to stop people from doing so.

Smeargle Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/x/31/31 any ability
Noibat Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 any ability *Switcheroo
Ralts Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Male any ability *Shadow Sneak *Skill Swap *Encore *Memento
Phantump Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 any ability *Imprison *Venom Drench
Phantump Sassy 31/31/31/x/31/0 Harvest *Imprison *Venom Drench
Cacnea Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Sand Veil
Cacnea Quiet 31/31/31/31/31/x Sand Veil *Switcheroo *Teeter Dance *Belch *Nasty Plot
Magikarp Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 any ability
Marill Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Huge Power *Superpower *Perish Song *Belly Drum *Aqua Jet
Kangaskhan Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Scrappy *Stomp *Hammer Arm *Counter *Double Edge
Ferroseed Relaxed 31/31/31/x/31/0 Iron Barbs *Leech Seed *Spikes *Gravity *Rollout
Gible Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 any ability *Outrage *Dragon Breath *Iron Head *Double Edge
Pinsir Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Moxie/Mold Breaker *Superpower *Feint *Close Combat *Quick attack
Mawile Brave 31/31/31/x/31/0 Intimidate/Hyper Cutter *Thunder Fang *Ice Fang *Fire Fang *Misty Terrain
Skorupi Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Battle Armour *Screech *Agility *Confuse Ray *Whirlwind
Eevee Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 any ability *Curse *Yawn *Wish *Stored Power
Eevee Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 any ability *Curse *Wish
Magikarp Docile/Quirky 0/0/0/0/0/0 any ability SV-Hatched Shiny available

Also have demo codes for Smash Bros if anyone is interested in those. Do not ask for them if you are not trading with me.
Gave away my last one sorry

Sending me a PM would be the best way to set up a trade because I'm not really active these days

Last edited:
On a scale of 1-10 how useless is a Brave Nature Mewtwo with a 31 IV in speed?

My Modest sync failed again and this time I got a Brave Nature Kalos Mewtwo with the following IVs:

31/31/31/x/31/31 Keep or Toss?
that is better than Modest 31/31/31/x/31/31 in someway lol

edit : yeah i deleted it , it is useless in my opinion

I'm new to the competitive side of pokemon my fc 481171487443
If you add me send me a pm with yours would be nice to have some friends to play with lol

One more question , should camerupt be better off with HP ice, rather than hp grass ?

With x4 super effective to water type, there is no way i am staying in .

Hp grass hit alomola, maybe quagsire , and seismictoad

Hp ice hit lots of dragon .

is justified a superior ability to have on gallade then Steadfast ? current game, not ORAS .
pretty much, it's speed is ok at +1 but it's not as threatening as a +1 attack, I mean you could play around with it to get a free speed boost for mega against m-kang but that's kind of playing with fire

[150] Mewtwo / Mega Mewtwo X
OT: Pokéguy (X, 22949) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 28-29/29/31/28-29/31/31
Notes: This is the result of many hours of soft reseting. But neither attack is flawless. :(

Keep or Toss?

I tossed; man RNG is trolling me hard. Just tossed this:

IVs: 31/31/31/31/09/30

Last edited:
is justified a superior ability to have on gallade then Steadfast ? current game, not ORAS .
It's not great, but it has more chances to be useful than Steadfast.

IVs: 28-29/29/31/28-29/31/31
Notes: This is the result of many hours of soft reseting. But neither attack is flawless. :(

Keep or Toss?
I'd be ok with it. But I'm a bit lenient.

----------------------------------------------------

On another note I just hit 999:59 time played on Y.

I HAVE BECOME A NO LIFER, AND BOY DOES IT FEEL GOOD!

Where does one acquire a Shiny Deoxys?

Willing to trade a fair amount of my current flawless/near flawless legend acquisitions for one depending on nature/IVs etc.

Also I am the proud (/lucky?) owner and original soft resetter of 'probably the best shiny Jirachi on Smogon' (not my words) - 31/24/29/31/31/31 with a Timid Nature.

Inbox me if interested.

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Shiny Deoxys can only be obtained through the 3rd gen event item; so guess you need to hope somebody actually did and cloned it. I think there was a redistrubatable one years ago on Smogon, not sure if anyone still has it though.

Shiny Deoxys can only be obtained through the 3rd gen event item; so guess you need to hope somebody actually did and cloned it. I think there was a redistrubatable one years ago on Smogon, not sure if anyone still has it though.
Yeah, appreciate its a long shot. But hey I've managed to bag a shiny Mew that requires a similar process to obtain so I'm reasonably hopeful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)