Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for these Pokes or someone who can RNG them for me:

Nicknameable please
Magic Guard
Timid Nature
31/xx/31/31/31/31
- Psychic
- Roost
- Energy Ball
- Trick

/

Nicknameable preferred but not necessary
Regenerator
Impish/Careful Nature
31/xx/31/31/31/31
- Toxic
- Protect
- Wish
- Knock Off

I mainly just need the tutor moves. Would like them UT, don't need redis rights. CMT for them, willing to do shiny projects too. PM me or let me know in my thread.
I will do almost anything for this Sigilyph ;~;

Looking for these Pokes or someone who can RNG them for me:

Nicknameable please
Magic Guard
Timid Nature
31/xx/31/31/31/31
- Psychic
- Roost
- Energy Ball
- Trick

/

Nicknameable preferred but not necessary
Regenerator
Impish/Careful Nature
31/xx/31/31/31/31
- Toxic
- Protect
- Wish
- Knock Off

I mainly just need the tutor moves. Would like them UT, don't need redis rights. CMT for them, willing to do shiny projects too. PM me or let me know in my thread.
New page already? >:(

Hey so I'm currently developing a piece of C# software that generates neat forum outputs to help users make pretty threads with less effort and planning to release it to the public for free:

Where can I post a thread about this when it's completed?

Example so far:

Gui:

Output:

Blu/01995
Species: Mew
Ability: Syncronize
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Move 1: Pound
Move 2: Flamethrower
Move 3: Ice Beam
Move 4: Thunder
Non-Redis
Notes: This is just an example.

Agonist

Last edited:
Hey so I'm currently developing a piece of C# software that generates neat forum outputs to help users make pretty threads with less effort and planning to release it to the public for free:

Where can I post a thread about this when it's completed?

Example so far:

Gui:

Output:

Blu/01995
Species: Mew
Ability: Syncronize
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Move 1: Pound
Move 2: Flamethrower
Move 3: Ice Beam
Move 4: Thunder
Non-Redis
Notes: This is just an example.​
That might be sticky worthy imo. Ask a mod.

yeah it has disable, destiny bond and phantom force as egg moves
Can you trade now?

Going to be RNGing a shiny Jolly Swampert in Ruby today.

What are some good 3rd Gen tutor moves for it? I was thinking Body Slam and DynamicMiss (just for the laughs) so far.

Advise away.

What are some good 3rd Gen tutor moves for it? I was thinking Body Slam and DynamicMiss (just for the laughs) so far.

Advise away.
Ice Punch and Stealth Rock are about all you need, as Waterfall and Earthquake are pretty much mandatory. But Body Slam is nice I suppose; I can never hit with Dynamic Punch.

EDIT: Counter/Mirror Coat isn't bad, but you'd probably want a defensive nature.

Defense Curl
Body Slam
Mega Kick/Dynamic Punch
Mimic
Mega Kick? Mimic? Defense Curl? Strange choices...

Advise away.
Mega Kick and Mega Punch for Mega Swampert
Counter and Double Edge (Egg moves now, but according to Serebii weren't back then) are probably the most useful to fill the other 2 slots, but you'll probably be replacing 3 of them with Ice Punch/Superpower/Stealth Rock anyways.

"Going to be RNGing a shiny Jolly Swampert in Ruby today.

Advise away."
Ice Punch is a tutor move in 3rd Gen. But I wouldn't use moves like Defense Curl and Mimic at all, in any match... doesn't seem worth tutoring at all; you always did have questionable move sets; guess that's why I 4-0'd you the other day, eh, shady6121?

Defense Curl
Body Slam
Mega Kick/Dynamic Punch
Mega Kick and Mega Punch for Mega Swampert
Counter and Double Edge (Egg moves now, but according to Serebii weren't back then) are probably the most useful to fill the other 2 slots, but you'll probably be replacing 3 of them with Ice Punch/Superpower/Stealth Rock anyways.
Mimic
Thanks for the input guys- I mainly wanted it to be my 'god-look-how-many-ribbons-it-has' mon, the moves are just a bonus! ;)

(And Mimic plus Mimic glitch is awesome just so you Mimic hatrers know!)

http://www.psypokes.com/emerald/tutors.php Battle Frontier, 48 Battle Points. On the off chance you don't have BW2,
Thanks for the input guys- I mainly wanted it to be my 'god-look-how-many-ribbons-it-has' mon, the moves are just a bonus! ;)

(And Mimic plus Mimoc glitch is awesome just so you Mimoc hatrers know!)
BriarRose.
http://www.psypokes.com/emerald/tutors.php Battle Frontier, 48 Battle Points. On the off chance you don't have BW2, BriarRose.
I'm a hoarder, I have all the games. All of them.
Assuming she's abusing on an emulator, it's really easy to get access to infinite BP.
No way am I waiting for weeks on a retail cart! ;)

Emu all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)