Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Fire or ice for the cute version...not sure about the weird uber dog thing
HP Fire allows Shaymin to hit Ice-types but HP Ice is great as well as it hits Dragons.

EDIT: Actually, I'd go with HP Ice as STAB Seed Flare hits harder than BP 60 Super-Effective HP Fire.

Also, with the Dark type attack buff and Darkrai gets Focus Blast it doesn't really need any hidden power.
Thanks for the responses. I think I'll do HP Ice since Shaymin does get Earth Power through G5 Tutors, which somewhat covers HP Fire anyway.

Darkrai also learns Incinerate (can't believe that's actually better than HP Fire now. ;_;)

LF; 5iv Modest Gastrodon with Earth Power, in return can breed 5-6iv pokemon with varying natures in X and Y (if this isn't considered a simple trade sorry, I will delete if need be)
FC: 0576-4598-2690 IGN Matt

I have a penchant for running gimmick sets for whatever reason lol, but yeah you make a good point.
I think we all do :P. I run specs lugia on the uber showdown ladder. Is it viable? Hell no. Is it fun to use and unique? Yes (it really is ;_;). Idk, you should always give something a shot before deciding whether or not you want to use it, no matter how viable it is or isn't.

(Wow, I change tone real quick don't I lol).

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Is a TR Mew viable?
Talk to DarkMilotic about it
I think we all do :P. I run specs lugia on the uber showdown ladder. Is it viable? Hell no. Is it fun to use and unique? Yes (it really is ;_;). Idk, you should always give something a shot before deciding whether or not you want to use it, no matter how viable it is or isn't.

(Wow, I change tone real quick don't I lol).
Obviously viable. Fast TR, new meta ^_^

In all seriousness, though, you might find going for a full neutral speed defensive nature is better for general purpose than a TR spread. Did you have a set in mind? Does mew get any interesting moves that could really help in TR?

For example, mega kangaskhan (also base 100 speed) can un-ironically operate in trick room thanks to hammer arm turning what should be a disadvantage into an advantage on such a powerful move. And, when TR goes down, kanga can simply switch out to pick its speed back up again. Does mew get any moves that can similarly use trick room?

Woah, I just caught a zygarde in a nest ball with a spread of 31/30/31/x/31/31 !!!!!!

Anyways, to make this post relevant, what nature should I go for on mewtwo? I already have a naive and timid one from previous gens.... I'm thinking either jolly (ORAS move tutors pls) or bold/calm. Any thoughts? :3

Nature of your Zygarde?
Whoops lol I was so excited I forgot to mention that xD Anyways, it's adamant :) I almost kept a jolly spread of 31/23/31/x/31/31, but I backed out at the last second... so happy I kept going :D

Any suggestions for mewtwo? :3

edit: whoops didn't read your post all the way xD

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Whoops lol I was so excited I forgot to mention that xD Anyways, it's adamant :) I almost kept a jolly spread of 31/23/31/x/31/31, but I backed out at the last second... so happy I kept going :D

Any suggestions for mewtwo? :3
AfroThunderRule might want to trade with you for that, lol. :)

Jolly sounds more like what you don't have, since it'd make the best mmx.

Dark Ray

Can i post my giveaway in the giveaway sub-forum and post the info here so people can participate over there ?

LIke : I have a giveaway , go to " my giveaway thread" to participate .

I did breed over 200 gligar for a poison heal gliscor recognizing only now that it is a HA. But I have a 6IV impish gliscor already. Now I would need someone that can either help me check out if my has PH or not, or trade me one that has PH.

FC: 3866-8165-8135
IGN: Shinji​

Gligar has immunity, gliscor has Poison Heal. If Gligar doesn't have Immunity, the evolution won't have the hidden ability.

You don't need to trade to know what it has.

But how can I see it if a Pokemon has its HA?
Mine has the ability Hyper Cutter but that's not what I actually need.

I do not want to trade I would more like to just test it in a battle, if I gets affected by poison it was all a waste of time.

I do not want to trade I would more like to just test it in a battle, if I gets affected by poison it was all a waste of time.
Is your best breed male or female? You definitely do not have the ability you want. So you will need to start breeding.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Gligar_(Pokémon)

A simple google and one more click can be your best friend :) You don't need battles to check HA, simply ask one of us on here or google it! We'd be happy to help and I'm sure the members at Google would absolutely love to creep on your browsing history give you helpful websites. Good luck mate.

Its a female. Then please tell me how to breed one, in over 200 as normal ability I only had Hyper cutter and that sand one, which name a can't remember.

Its a female. Then please tell me how to breed one, in over 200 as normal ability I only had Hyper cutter and that sand one, which name a can't remember.
You need a male with the HA then, which you could then breed (wif a ditto doe) to produce lil baby Gligar with the same ability as the male (or the female if you're kind of unlucky.)

This is the Simple Question Simple Request thread after all, I'm sure that someone has one. (I might, but I'd need to check. Uno Momento por favor.)

Last edited:
Here's what you need to do:

Find any immunity Gligar, female. Give it a destiny knot.
Put it in daycare with your best male Gligar with the nature you want and give it the Everstone.
Switch the items if needed.
Breed and replace until you get better offspring.

If I had one, I'd trade it to you as it seems that you're new to Pokemon.

Here's what you need to do:

Find any immunity Gligar, female. Give it a destiny knot.
Put it in daycare with your best male Gligar with the nature you want and give it the Everstone.
Switch the items if needed.
Breed and replace until you get better offspring.

If I had one, I'd trade it to you as it seems that you're new to Pokemon.
Not directly new but new to competitive pokemon. If I understood it correctly then I need to do horde encountering with a pokemon that poisons and look out for one that is immune or?
All this stuff with HA is kind of complicated^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)