Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best XY hatch locations for Shiny Weavile, Nidoking, Cloyster?

I was thinking:

Weavile: Frost Cavern
Nidoking: ?
Cloyster: Azure Bay/Flood Chamber

UK winter championship qualifiers tomorrow, got my team sorted but I want them to have nicknames so any ideas will be appreciated :) They're all female apart from gardevoir.

Gengar- ( not my trainer ID, it's got Gatsby's OT, but I'm sure gabe gave it me I can't even remember :( anyway one of the two gave me it to breed moon ball Gastlys but it Had perfect IV's so I leveled it up, hope he doesn't mind :D )

Talonflame-ZoomZoomZoom

Scrafty-Madness

Gardevoir- This is a little harder for a Male Gardevoir: Angel, Cerberus (NOT the guardian to the entrance of Hades, rather the meaning "guardian"), Paladin, Sentinel, Archangel, Seraph, Cherub

Manectric- Astraphobia (fear of lightning), Blitzkrieg (military maneuver - German meaning "lightning war"), Astrape (Greek goddess of lightning), Sif (Norse goddess that protected those from lightning [aka Lightningrod, eh], also wife of Thor)

Garchomp-
If you haven't already settled on nicknames, my suggestions are in bold. Also Talonflame's nickname is too long for in-game, iirc.

Hey does anyone have a Pure Power Bunnelby? Don't mind about nature or IV's. I can offer Extreme Speed Dratini with Multiscale?

Hey does anyone have a Pure Power Bunnelby? Don't mind about nature or IV's. I can offer Extreme Speed Dratini with Multiscale?
Bunnelby gets HUGE Power. Also you can just catch one on Route 2 since it's not a HA.
(Also, Dratini has Marvel Scale. Dragonite gets Multiscale /hasnolife)
EDIT: Was thinking of Azumarill. Muh bad

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
LF: any Regenerator Alomomola, don't care at all about balls/IVs/natures, as i'll be breeding from it. I can offer spitbacks/newly bred mons (got a lot of resources)/miscellaneous HAs or transfer-exclusive egg moves/battle maison items. If you can help me, PM me and i'll show you a list of my stuff.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm looking for a HA Clefairy. IVs, nature, egg moves, or ball doesn't matter; just need the ability. I don't really have much enticing to offer, but any help would be appreciated. I do have a few random Love Ball Eevees laying around if that helps at all.

Edit: Or Dream Ball Eevees? I don't know their in a pink ball, I don't really care to much for collecting matching balls or whatever.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a HA Clefairy. IVs, nature, egg moves, or ball doesn't matter; just need the ability. I don't really have much enticing to offer, but any help would be appreciated. I do have a few random Love Ball Eevees laying around if that helps at all.
I've got one from a Ssafari that you can have. it was only sitting in my PC as a future project.

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
- Looking for a cloner to clone me a few of my breeded fletchling (small batch, no access to pokebank yet) and the shiny redistributables.
- Looking for a male slowpoke with Regenerator HA

Can someone check the SV of ten eggs they are 5 trapinch eggs and 5 dratini eggs I can give you a shiny on my thread if you can help me out thanks

I'm looking for Binding Band, Safety Goggles, Iron Ball, Life Orb, Bright Powder, Eject Button, Red Card and Choice Scarf.

Offering a Muscle Band, Charizardite Y and Power Anklet. Aaaand.. of course Pokémon from my thread. :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)