Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
New page, so a quick bump:

Anyone available to make a few clones? Would like to clone some small stock for my trade thread.
Can ofcourse keep copies yourself

Is it possible to clone without using outside devices like powersaves in X&Y? If I recall correctly, there's still the trading type where one person resets to keep the Pokemon while the other person still receives it, but doesn't this run the risk of corrupting a save file or some other bad result?

New page, so a quick bump:

Anyone available to make a few clones? Would like to clone some small stock for my trade thread.
Can ofcourse keep copies yourself
I can possibly do it depending on what you need done.
Is it possible to clone without using outside devices like powersaves in X&Y? If I recall correctly, there's still the trading type where one person resets to keep the Pokemon while the other person still receives it, but doesn't this run the risk of corrupting a save file or some other bad result?
I think the save file is safe, but you probably run the risk of losing the pokemon entirely.

Hi everyone! Got another question: I just bought another (used) copy of Y to reset for Yveltal/other KB legends. Pretty chepa as I ordered online.
Now, here's the big problem: I checked the previous user and the OT/ID was Sonia/11113. Apparently, this is a cartridge from a known hacker called Aegislash.

Can I just use the save file (and subsequently the OT/ID) to reset these legends? I really do want not to lose my current Y file.
This is hilarious...I should be more specific..
Its hilarious because you were ALREADY using the same OT as "known hacker aegislash" on your x version...and then you HAPPEN to pick up a used copy of y that not only uses the same ot, but happens to have previously belonged to a hacker? Thats CRAZY

Last edited:

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
This is hilarious...I should be more specific..
Its hilarious because you were ALREADY using the same OT as "known hacker aegislash" on your x version...and then you HAPPEN to pick up a used copy of y that not only uses the same ot, but happens to have previously belonged to a hacker? Thats CRAZY
What, don't you believe in luck? Coincidences happen. I know a bunch of people that play XY and one of them has the OT Gary. I think someone on here as that OT as well.
And please stop being accusatory if you don't have any concrete proof.

Poseidon The Sea God If you need help 4th gen RNGing (especially HGSS), I can help out :D

Phew. Long time since I last did some IV breeding.

FT:
2x 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Flash Fire Houndour

1x 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Early Bird Houndour

1x 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Rough Skin Gible

5x 31/x/31/x/31/31 Bold Natural Cure Chansey w/ Aromatherapy and Seismic Toss (Might be able to breed 31/x/31/31/31/31 if you ask for it)

1x 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Overgrow Bulbasaur w/ Leaf Storm and Giga Drain

Plus various 3-4 IVs spitbacks of every Pokemon mentionned above, plus a truckload of froakies, litwicks and some noibats)

LF: Any offers for 4-5 IVs pokemon, as well as Y exclusives megastones, and a Iron Head Jirachi (Can do 3 or 4 Pokemon for it). I've been searching so long for a goddamn Jirachi. :D
Repost. I may have other Pokemon I forgot to put on there, so if you're looking for a specific Pokemon, just ask me, I may have it :D

Last edited:
What, don't you believe in luck? Coincidences happen. I know a bunch of people that play XY and one of them has the OT Gary. I think someone on here as that OT as well.
And please stop being accusatory if you don't have any concrete proof.

Poseidon The Sea God If you need help 4th gen RNGing (especially HGSS), I can help out :D
Can somebody RNG this please?
Staryu Lure Ball
Natural Cure
Timid
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Just make offers and I'll do it for you:)

Last edited:

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
Can you RNG this?
Staryu Lure Ball
Natural Cure
Timid
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Just make offers and I'll do it for you:)
Lol I have a Lure Ball Staryu, but Modest w/HP Fire though. But I'd only be interested in KB legends or 5th gen RNGs. I can give you mine for free if you want (in exchange for a credit or something.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)