Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can teach you to RNG most wild captures in 4th Gen if you have a cartridge/emulator.
Ok sure:)
Can you guys invite me to the conversation?

I'll just read the guide then

Question:
I am currently playing through my hg version and I am at the point where I fight the shiny gyarados. Can I just kill it/run away now and it will respawn after the league (since I maybe want to rng it)? Also, what about the roamers, I already encountered raikou and entei, can I just kill them now and rng them at a later point in the game?

Last edited:
Sooo. I'm buying a second copy of Y today, and I was wondering if I should do an Egglocke or a Nuzlocke :)

Also, does anyone want anything Y exclusive while I'm at it? (Yay for SRing Zapdos and Yveltal)

Sooo. I'm buying a second copy of Y today, and I was wondering if I should do an Egglocke or a Nuzlocke :)

Also, does anyone want anything Y exclusive while I'm at it? (Yay for SRing Zapdos and Yveltal)
To me the egglocke always seemed more appealing and fun, and it was really was when I tried it. Never tried a Nuzlocke though. If you were to do an egglocke, I have a bunch of IV breeding eggs I could send you.

To me the egglocke always seemed more appealing and fun, and it was really was when I tried it. Never tried a Nuzlocke though. If you were to do an egglocke, I have a bunch of IV breeding eggs I could send you.
I think I'm going to be doing most of my egg gathering on GameFaqs, since those are usually pretty fast moving as well (If I even do one idk. I'm doing a Nuzlocke on my Black 2, and it's aight.)

But I'll keep you in mind! Thank you :)

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Try .com

Try Teru.

Sorry for the lack of tags and my slow phone for not posting sooner.
Thanks for the advice, I have made an arrangement now for cloning a small batch with -=Blue=- now, but will definitely ask for another time to not be a burden on a single person too much.

I have a question regarding egg moves.

Let's say I have mommy here with
A, B, C, D egg moves, and daddy with E, F, G, H.

Which egg moves does the game prioritize when passing them down?

Hello!!
I'm LF KB shiny female modest/timid Deino with Earth Power (nicknameable), it will be cloned and I can give you a copy (I have a friend who can help me to clone).

I offer the only one shiny I have:

Shiny Staraptor

ALEX / 54188
Jolly - Reckless
31/31/31/x/31/31
Level 100
EV trained 252 Speed 252 Atk
Nickname: Sophie (but I can change it if you want)

If you don't like my offer, please tell me what you need and I'll try to breed it for you.

VM or PM me if you are interested :)

Phew. Long time since I last did some IV breeding.

FT:
2x 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Flash Fire Houndour

1x 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Early Bird Houndour

1x 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Rough Skin Gible

5x 31/x/31/x/31/31 Bold Natural Cure Chansey w/ Aromatherapy and Seismic Toss (Might be able to breed 31/x/31/31/31/31 if you ask for it)

1x 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Overgrow Bulbasaur w/ Leaf Storm and Giga Drain

Plus various 3-4 IVs spitbacks of every Pokemon mentionned above, plus a truckload of froakies, litwicks and some noibats)

LF: Any offers for 4-5 IVs pokemon, as well as Y exclusives megastones, and a Iron Head Jirachi (Can do 3 or 4 Pokemon for it). I've been searching so long for a goddamn Jirachi. :D
Repost for new page

I have a question regarding egg moves.

Let's say I have mommy here with
A, B, C, D egg moves, and daddy with E, F, G, H.

Which egg moves does the game prioritize when passing them down?
The mother's egg moves take priority over the father's. Replace one or more of the mother's with something if you want any of the father's moves passed down. If it's Pikachu, Volt Tackle takes top priority if it's holding Light Ball.

Reposting since nothing came of the other poster (can't get to their profile to respond).

Anyone have a Love Ball Magikarp? IVs and Adamant nature helpful, but main concern is the ball.

Best ball? Lux seeems to be the only way to go...

Also guessing Tranquil_Choas was banned cause his Xerneas wasn't legit?

Never mind, found out it the truth.

Last edited:
CMT for all the 5ivs listed
Would you do:

Flash fire 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid houndour
Rough Skin 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Gible
Natural Cure 31/x/31/x/31/31 Bold Chansey
Overgrow 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Bulbasaur

For

Female Magic Guard Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Abra Nicknamed Soup
Male Torrent Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Totodile nicknamed Breeze
Female Iron Fist Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Chimchar nicknamed Flare
Female Sturdy Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Aron nicknamed Rock'n'Roll

?

Could someone do me a big favor and help me transfer seven items across a game reset? My plan is to trade you the Pokemon holding them, reset and play to the point where I can access Pokebank, then trade back with Pokemon from the Pokebank. Thanks in advance!
Any chance anyone would be able to help me out with this today? I'd be willing to let someone keep a portion of the items if they would like, since I actually have more of one than a team needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)