Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm going to SR for Mewtwo and I dont have a Jolly or Naive Synchronizer. I do have an Adamant one. Would I lose anything major by going with Adamant? I probably won't use it online but I guess I'm asking for potential trade value if I hit on a perfect spread (and optimism for ORAS tutors)
I would recommend finding Speed Boosting nature of some type. Mewtwo's high speed tier is one of his greatest assets, to the point that even Stalltwo sets often run Timid.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So I'm going to SR for Mewtwo and I dont have a Jolly or Naive Synchronizer. I do have an Adamant one. Would I lose anything major by going with Adamant? I probably won't use it online but I guess I'm asking for potential trade value if I hit on a perfect spread (and optimism for ORAS tutors)
No, get a Friend Safari with Xatu and/or Munna, and spend a good couple of hours just catching a few boxes of them. You'll end up with a Synchronizer with basically every nature, and it will make things much easier on you in later breeding/capturing endeavors. I've got a couple boxes in bank with a Ditto and Syncronizer of every nature that I got through the Friend Safari. Mewtwo X definitely needs Jolly.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Is anyone able to get me a HA Swirlix? I'm planning to breed one for the Fairy Face Off comp... Female in a cool ball would be real cool but not totally necessary

I would recommend finding Speed Boosting nature of some type. Mewtwo's high speed tier is one of his greatest assets, to the point that even Stalltwo sets often run Timid.
No, get a Friend Safari with Xatu and/or Munna, and spend a good couple of hours just catching a few boxes of them. You'll end up with a Synchronizer with basically every nature, and it will make things much easier on you in later breeding/capturing endeavors. I've got a couple boxes in bank with a Ditto and Syncronizer of every nature that I got through the Friend Safari. Mewtwo X definitely needs Jolly.
I have Timid and a number of synchronizers already but I've got X so the Jolly / Naive is probably best. I have a Hasty syncher but I don't like that nature on the whole. I'd rather spend the time getting the right ones.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Going off what Tatertot said, I agree that +speed is best for any Mewtwo so you should go catch more synchronisers. You've got me added on the 3ds and my safari has Xatu in it so you're already good there lol

Is it possible now to get a female speed boost Torchic in any a ball other than pokeball?

If so, does anyone have a spitback they can trade me?

Poke Ball Vivillon: Timid 30 / 14, 15 / 14, 15 / 26 / 15 / 28

HP Fire

Probly gonna keep since I wasn't planning on going for flawless, thoughts?

I used a Dusk Ball though and "dusk" rhymes with "must" (kind of). Your logic is flawed bug catcher friend!

I just like the animation. Sue me.
I...they don't...wat. If anything, "dusk" rhymes with "musk", which means it stinks!
/me pet Esmeya

Is it possible now to get a female speed boost Torchic in any a ball other than pokeball?

If so, does anyone have a spitback they can trade me?
If you mean for breeding, we have a list in the 1st post of this thread that answers questions like that.

yea but not by Breeding i think but this might help http://www.serebii.net/games/geniiiball.shtml :)
Nope, even the Cherish Ball event was male only.

I...they don't...wat. If anything, "dusk" rhymes with "musk", which means it stinks!
/me pet Esmeya

If you mean for breeding, we have a list in the 1st post of this thread that answers questions like that.

Nope, even the Cherish Ball event was male only.
yea but not by Breeding i think but this might help http://www.serebii.net/games/geniiiball.shtml :)
Thanks guys for the answers. That thread indeed listed Torchic as impossible to get as female in a cool ball. I never thought to check that thread as an answer haha. Really good links both of you, thanks again. (Although I would like to see a serebii style list that lets you sort by male / female.)

LF female 5 iv Heavy ball Skarmory and Luxury ball Vullaby with 4 EMs

CMt for them :)

Last edited:
I'm working my way through a FRE copy of pokemon x. Are flawless foreign pokes more valuable than their ENG counterparts?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm working my way through a FRE copy of pokemon x. Are flawless foreign pokes more valuable than their ENG counterparts?
Depends who you trade them to. I would honestly say not particularly (to most regular [in the sense of frequently present] users) however; as certain people (mostthe3rd and cannibal in particular) have ensured a lot of people have access to flawless, foreign Dittos, so Masuda Method is perfectly possible using their own Pokémon (using only the one Ditto, rather than trading for 30 or so different species).

Of course, there are some people who enjoy the additional little language tags at the top of their Pokémon, or the foreign names—personally I find the additional language tags rather unattractive on the summary screen, and nickname my Pokémon regardless of language.

Edit: I probably just listed the facts you'd already considered. So to answer more directly: to some people they will have additional value, but I wouldn't expect every single breed you do to sell like hot-cakes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)