Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone has started compiling a recommended stats/nature/ability for breeding the new mega-pokemon that comes with Alpha-Omega?
Gardevoir and Gallade have the same base speed. So it is safe to assume mega-gallade would get 100 speed ( so I'd prefer Jolly)
Sharpedo - Adamant ( protect/speed boost) so same as the life orb set
Camerupt - It says camerupt will get reduce speed ( don't know the stat yet) but if it gets boosted sp-atk then Quiet , or Sassy/Relaxed for defense
Lopunny - Jolly because it has 105 base speed
metagross/salamence - depend on the speed stat to go for jolly or adamant
altaria - probably modest , since it has access to hyper voice .

Anyone has started compiling a recommended stats/nature/ability for breeding the new mega-pokemon that comes with Alpha-Omega?
Kinda hard to when we know nothing of their stats.

Either way the big test is after people have used them in thier teams for a while to see what works and what doesn't.

Kinda hard to when we know nothing of their stats.

Either way the big test is after people have used them in thier teams for a while to see what works and what doesn't.
I know nothing is final before that, but kinda want to start breeding them for me and for others that just want to try them out but isn't a breeder themselves :)

Edit: Anyone got a Metagross spitback? ^^
edit: got one, cheers

Last edited:
I know nothing is final before that, but kinda want to start breeding them for me and for others that just want to try them out but isn't a breeder themselves :)
True.

So far I've done:

Timid Swablu
Jolly Bunearby
Quiet Numel (eventually gonna breed HP Grass on to it)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Fair enough. It's more so just for myself though, but I'm still torn between the two now.

I'll probably grab all 4 egg moves for it.

If anyone is interested in getting a copy of the outcome, just let me know. If anyone has a spitback klefki, I'd be more than happy to trade for it so it'd save me some time. Male with as many egg moves as possible would be ideal.
I could do a spitback for you with Switcheroo to save you the massive breeding chain for it (Hypno>Cacnea>Cottonee>Snorunt>Klefki). I could do a female in a Luxury Ball with 5 random IVs, only thing is that mine are Modest because I'm breeding for a Fairy Face Off specific set...

I could do a spitback for you with Switcheroo to save you the massive breeding chain for it (Hypno>Cacnea>Cottonee>Snorunt>Klefki). I could do a female in a Luxury Ball with 5 random IVs, only thing is that mine are Modest because I'm breeding for a Fairy Face Off specific set...
I'd gladly take a male or female, that'd help a lot despite the nature!

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd gladly take a male or female, that'd help a lot despite the nature!
I won't use an Everstone so it may generate a better ability at random for you.. I'll use a power item instead (probs belt to guarantee defence)

unless for some reason you want modest anyway lol

I won't use an Everstone so it may generate a better ability at random for you.. I'll use a power item instead (probs belt to guarantee defence)

unless for some reason you want modest anyway lol
You know what, I'll take a modest one. The nature isn't really a problem for me :)

Hello good forum. I am somewhat new here so forgive me if I end up the formatting somehow. I'm looking for a togepi, any nature and ability in a regular poke ball. And possibly a marvel scale dratini, nature still not mattering but preferably in a poke ball.
I also was wondering, does the male pokemon pass down the poke ball type or does the female?

Hello good forum. I am somewhat new here so forgive me if I end up the formatting somehow. I'm looking for a togepi, any nature and ability in a regular poke ball. And possibly a marvel scale dratini, nature still not mattering but preferably in a poke ball.
I also was wondering, does the male pokemon pass down the poke ball type or does the female?
The Female does. And do you have anything to trade for either of them?

You would need a generation 5 game in transit. Diamond -> { Black , White , Black 2 , White 2 } -> { X , Y }.
Then I have literally nothing... Volt tackle pikachu? Unless of course one of you has a black/white game and then I can trade you a fair amount of rarer pokemon from diamond and sapphire/ruby.
edit- I meant diamond/pearl ignore black/white.

Then I have literally nothing... Volt tackle pikachu? Unless of course one of you has a black/white game and then I can trade you a fair amount of rarer pokemon from diamond and sapphire/ruby.
Still can't. Any pre gen 6 game has had it's wifi shutdown :(. (Pretty much gen 4 and 5).

Still can't. Any pre gen 6 game has had it's wifi shutdown :(. (Pretty much gen 4 and 5).
Sad face. I reset my Y because I haven't been playing for a while, So I literally have 4 pokemon... A light ball pikachu, whatever the frog starter is called, a vivillion and a charmander. My old team focused around togekiss and dragonite so I was hoping I could train them up during the actual game instead of meta game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)