Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Reposting for new page
Same as pretty much all events. Not worth it except for event collectors. No guaranteed flawless IVs, random nature and (most likely) shiny locked. If you just want a Pumpkaboo then breed one; if you want an event pumpkaboo then any -SpA nature, with 2 or more flawless IVs.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Reposting for new page
I guess if you like Cherish Ball? Frisk is much more useful competitively than Insomnia though, so it's only really valuable to collectors. You're better off breeding your own for the Battle Competition (or getting one from my giveaway).

I wouldn't bother, just reset for ability since apparently it cane have insomnia, even though it's supersized
Same as pretty much all events. Not worth it except for event collectors. No guaranteed flawless IVs, random nature and (most likely) shiny locked. If you just want a Pumpkaboo then breed one; if you want an event pumpkaboo then any -SpA nature, with 2 or more flawless IVs.
I guess if you like Cherish Ball? Frisk is much more useful competitively than Insomnia though, so it's only really valuable to collectors. You're better off breeding your own for the Battle Competition (or getting one from my giveaway).
Thanks for the input. I'm going to get one for the competition, and try to SR for Cherish collectors at some point (I have 3 Gen VI games, I can keep one to spare).

I'm looking for these guys(want redis rights and good tutor moves):

IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid

IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Nature: Adamant/Jolly

IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/31
Nature: Naive

I can do any Black 2 RNG except wild shiny RNG. I haven't caught all the legends yet (just beat the 4th gym). I can also RNG any black 2 event. All this is on an emulator. Here is a mewtwo I already have transferred onto X. I'll give you redis rights if you want. If you want something else RNGed shoot me a PM and I'll tell you if I can do it. (Black 2 only for now and no shiny rngs. If you want a legend then ok but I can't guarantee I can do it because I still havent tried stationary rng). And of course you can CMT also. (anything except my fire xerneas)

IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Moves: Psystrike - Ice Beam - Heal Pulse - Hurricane
Ability: Unnerve
OT: Pヒルズ ID No. 06153
I have a copy on black 2 so if you want tutor moves then I can do that.
New page bump. Also I'm willing to do breeding projects, I have a full dream ball collection, can catch apricorn ball stuff on ss, have like 90 friend safaris and will do breeding projects for them. Will probably do up to maybe 7 breeding projects for each if it comes to that.

Trading spitbacks or extras is pretty standard common on this thread. List off the traits for them and you might get something.
- Nature
- Genders
- Exact IVs (Normal or Trick Room?)
- Egg Moves?
- Pokeball
How do I get their exact IV's? I've been playing Y so I just used the guy from Kiloude City. Is there an online IV calculator that would be accurate at level 1?

Sure.

Regenerator?
No. I haven't got around to finding a female with regenerator yet. I'm not really into competitive battling yet so I decided to take Own Tempo.

Why don't you make a giveaway ?
I hadn't even found that forum yet. Thank you for pointing it out.

You could always go to the battle institute and get the lvl 50 stats from there (makes the calculator way more accurate)
Cool, where is that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)