Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi guys and gals, got my brand new windows 8.1 laptop today and was wondering how I can download the RNG reporter; every time I try and open a file it keeps asking me what I'd like to open the file with (should I say internet explorer? Man I'm such a noob with windows). A link to the RNG reporter program for windows would be awesome. I'm really excited to start RNG abusing.
See the below:
This might be it (I didn't label my bookmarks correctly because I'm silly -.- )
Edit: XP Ver.
Edit: I don't do Windows, but I recall you used to require the .NET framework installed in order to make it run.

Even though I probably won't be able to do this until September (same as the Deoxys and Mew), how hard from a scale of 1-10 would it be to RNG my starter Pokémon in Emerald and in Leaf Green?

.com

Grumpy old man
LF: 5 IV Skarmory impish nature with egg moves spikes and whirlwind

PM me with you have one
Spikes isn't (aren't?) an egg move(s) for Skarmory. However if you mean/are willing to accept Stealth Rock then just resend the trade request and I can send you one.

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
Does anyone have a niave ditto I could have?
ivs do not matter (too lazy to grind for one lel)
I do, PM me to arrange (it's HP Grass, hopefully that's not a problem).

Edit: I have 31/30/31/30/31/31 and 31/31/30/30/30/30. Mention your preference if you have one.

I'm currently giving out some stuff for free. If you want one just PM me about it:

Marill (M) - Adamant - x/31/31/31/31/31 (1) 31/31/31/31/31/x (3) (All with Huge Power) - Egg Moves: Superpower/Play Rough/Aqua Jet - Level 1

Marill (F) - Adamant - x/31/31/31/31/31 (3) 31/31/31/31/31/x (1) (All with Huge Power) - Egg Moves: Superpower/Play Rough/Aqua Jet - Level 1

Scyther (M) - Adamant - x/31/31/31/31/31 (1) (Technician) 31/31/31x/31/31 (1) (Technician) 31/31/31/31/31/x (2) (Swarm) - Egg Moves: None - Level 1

Munchlax (F) - x/31/31/31/31/31 (1, Thick Fat, Gentle) / 31/31/31/x/31/31 (1, Thick Fat, Naughty) / 31/31/31/x/31/31 (1, Pickup, Bold) - Egg Moves: Selfdestruct, Pursuit, Curse y Whirlwind - Level 1

Litwick (F) - Modest - 31/31/31/31/31/x - Egg Moves: None - Level 28
Even though I probably won't be able to do this until September (same as the Deoxys and Mew), how hard from a scale of 1-10 would it be to RNG my starter Pokémon in Emerald and in Leaf Green?
Bump

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Emerald abuse is easy once you get used to timing the frames to 60 FPS (easier than it sounds with Eon Timer), since the game cycles trough the same spreads.

FRLG abuse cannot be done on retail (well, it technically could be, but it's a hellish nightmare.)

Last repost of the day!
Safari Ball Giveaway Pt. 1

Hello! This is my first giveaway here and I hope you enjoy it. It will be split into several parts and feature pink-colored Pokémon in Safari Balls. For its first iteration, I'm going to hand out 3 individuals of 3 different species (i.e., 9 lucky winners). Details can be seen below:

#173 Cleffa ♀
Calm | Magic Guard | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Aromatherapy, Heal Pulse, Misty Terrain, Wish
Count: 3

#174 Igglybuff ♀
Modest | Competitive | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Gravity, Heal Pulse, Perish Song, Wish

#209 Snubbull ♀
Impish | Intimidate | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Close Combat, Double-Edge, Focus Punch, Heal Bell

In case you're curious, I caught Igglybuff's and Cleffa's great grandmother in Soul Silver and transferred them to gen VI. Snubbull's grand mother was captured in an Emerald emulator and then transferred to a retail game with a flash cart. All these are Kalos bred and have my OT/ID No. They are not clones.

How To Participate:
  1. Go to my profile and find my post corresponding to the Pokémon you want to win.
  2. Post the name of your favorite book and its author.
  3. (Optional) Explain why it's such an awesome book.
  4. Do not reply to this post or PM me.
  5. You may post once in each Pokémon's comment, but you may only win one species.

I'll randomly select winners and distribute the Pokémon tomorrow at 18-19 h (GMT -5), so make sure to post before that time.

Emerald abuse is easy once you get used to timing the frames to 60 FPS (easier than it sounds with Eon Timer), since the game cycles trough the same spreads.

FRLG abuse cannot be done on retail (well, it technically could be, but it's a hellish nightmare.)
So if I ever wanted a Mimic Pokemon to teach it egg moves and tutor moves I'll have to either go through a hellish nightmare or get my R4 fixed and learning to use PokeSav again. Fuck man. I guess Body Slam/Thunderpunch/Dragon Dance Charizard would have to wait

Was waiting for a new page to roll around so I could stick this at the top, but fudge it.

Here's some 5IV stuff I want to get rid of. Post on my page to claim one!
All are hatched by me, so they are nicknameable. I have one of each.

Chikorita
Male. lv.1. Calm, overgrow. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has leech seed, aromatherapy, heal pulse and leaf storm.

Cyndaquil
Male. lv.1. Timid, blaze. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has extrasensory.

Totodile
Male. lv.1. Adamant, torrent. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has dragon dance, aqua jet, ice punch, and crunch.

Elgyem
Male. lv.1. Bold. Analytic. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has barrier and nasty plot

Electrike
Male. Lv.1. Timid, Static. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has eerie impulse.

Special giveaway thing: To get this, guess a number between one and 1000. Send this guess in a PM or I won't count it. I'll pick a random number via Random.org when I think I've gotten a decent amount of guesses. Closest guess gets it. This is the best contest-thingy I could come up with in five minutes. I'll have better ones, maybe. T-T
Shiny Manectric
25/24/31/31/31/31
Male. Lv. 50, Timid, Static, Max EV in S.Atk and Speed, 4 in HP. Has eerie impulse. This is a clone of a manectric I hatched by Masuda Method. Nicknameable, of course.

Last edited:
I just finished my Kalos section in my shop :D
And to make this not just a bragging post, which section should I start on next? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)